2nd April 2012, 10:37 AM #1
making a splash
Claim Thread Rules + The Claim Index
Claim Thread Rules
So, with the claims threads making their exciting comeback, there are going to be a few rules to go with them to make sure the whole process doesn't descend into chaos.
The second post of this thread also has the Claim Thread Index, which, in the case of the threads falling back a couple of pages, will allow people to find them easier.
The basic rules of each thread are as such:
1. For the time being, do not post any claim threads of your own. If you post a thread it will be closed on sight.
If there is continuous disregard for this, further action may be taken. And, as was mentioned in the earlier announcement, you will be able to make your own at a later time, but for now, we're following a proposed set to get them going.
2. You will need to have at least 20 posts to be eligible to claim something.
This is basically to avoid people just signing-up to claim something, then leaving afterwards. If you post in a thread and try to claim with less than 20 posts you will be told that your claim is not accepted.
3. If you are inactive for 2 months or more, your claim becomes void and someone else is free to claim it if they wish.
This is basically to keep the thread going, as inactive members don't need to have their claims kept intact. Users will be linked in the thread, so you can quickly check if they are still active on the site that way.
4. You cannot have more than one claim per thread.
This should speak for itself. Only one claim, per person, per thread. Anything more is just unfair to others.
5. If you want to change your claim, you will have to wait another month before doing so.
This is to stop people repeatedly changing their mind and spamming the thread.
6. Be sure to follow any other rules that are written in the claim threads.
The threads have all the rules that you need to follow to properly claim in them. So be sure to read the thread first, to make sure you will officially snag the pokemon, move, or character, that you want to claim.
If you have any questions about this, then feel free to contact any of the Pokemon World staff: ghaskan, winstein, GengarEatBanana, Drakon or myself.
And Happy Claiming!
Last edited by Zeb; 2nd April 2012 at 01:11 PM.
2nd April 2012, 10:39 AM #2
making a splash
Re: Claim Thread Rules + The Claim Index
Last edited by Oswin; 2nd June 2013 at 05:25 PM.