Can Pokemon like Throh and Sawk be naked? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can Pokemon like Throh and Sawk be naked?

Blog Entries
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

Default Re: Can Pokemon like Throh and Sawk be naked?

I like to think that the clothing they wear is something they are given, or make themselves, when they hatch from an egg. I do remember a Happiny in the anime being given a stone that resembles an egg by Brock because it wasn't born with one already. Also Dwebble in the anime needed to make it's shell out of a rock instead of having one to begin with.

Therefore it's pretty obvious to assume that Sawk and Throh find it necessary to cloth themselves by making an outfit out of material upon hatching from an egg, which is sort of like an instinctive behaviour that we already see in real life animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    I can't help but think that a Sawk or a Throh is intelligent enough to realize that yes, there are certain body parts that should remain covered. Thus, they keep on their karategi so as to not show any of those parts off. If one of them were to run around naked, I could only see a hatchling doing so--they'd be too young and innocent to realize that they should keep themselves clothed.

That's my two cents. So what's yours?
    Nice theory. Though I wonder if Sawk and Throh can be smart enough to be civilized like any other human.

Blog Entries
    Follow Green Zubat On Twitter Add Green Zubat on Facebook
    Follow Green Zubat on Tumblr Visit Green Zubat's Youtube Channel

I imagine it's just skin that looks like clothing but isn't. Skin suits, if you will. I imagine they grow this organic clothing in the egg. If it does get ripped off I imagine they'd just regrow their "clothes" the same way skin repairs itself.

Credit to Missingno. Master for creating this lovely team snap for my sig :)

I think the real question that needs to be asked is how does a Kangaskhan hatch with a baby in its pouch? As for clothing I'd assume it's part of the Pokemon, maybe they were used as a base for the designs of martial arts uniforms. As for Machoke, he's just a badass, he magically obtains a speedo and a belt, you're jealous.

Marukaite Chikyuu~ ShinySceptile1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think the clothes are part of its skin... how 'bout you guys?
    Proud Claimer of Natalya Arlovskaya, Tino Väinämöinen, and Lukas Bondevik from Hetalia~! (= ヮ=)೨

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123