Can Pokemon like Throh and Sawk be naked? - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Can Pokemon like Throh and Sawk be naked?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Can Pokemon like Throh and Sawk be naked?

I think they make their own clothing.

Some of the humanoid fighting types may have a sense of vanity/modesty and they want clothing to cover up or accentuate their muscles. Why else would a Machamp/Machoke wear that nasty looking Speedo?
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Mk-II View Post
    I figure some pokemon have a sense of being naked themselves, so they'd need to wear clothes. Such as Sawk or Machamp. That fits with their quirkier designs.

As opposed to some pokémon who look like wear clothes, but it is just how they are. Such as Gardevoir or Lucario.
    But Lucario's 'clothing' is obviously its fur, and Gardevoir's dress is obviously its skin. If that's the case, than pokemons like Bellossom or Petilil can be said to have dresses - but they're obviously 'flowers', and thus have flower petals.

As for Sawk and Throh... The way Stephen tried to borrow his Sawk's Black Belt at the Fukiyose Tower Challenge, It looks like Sawk's clothing CAN be undone, but does anybody wants to see what's underneath those clothes?

No Longer Screwed by April Fool's Day Black Kyurem's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hilarious? No. Trust me, seeing something like that.......a Throh, streaking..........

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Destiny Queen;3879475]
    As for Sawk and Throh... The way Stephen tried to borrow his Sawk's Black Belt at the Fukiyose Tower Challenge, It looks like Sawk's clothing CAN be undone, but does anybody wants to see what's underneath those clothes?
    I think seeing a Sawk, Throh or Machamp naked would be fatal just from the sheer horror you would experience.
    Okami Takahashi and Yato like this.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

They are definitely born naked so I came up with this theory on how the clothing they are wearing is made first cotton provided by Cottonee or Whimsicott is handed to Leavanny who then sews it and hands it to them for the belt a group of Pawniard and Bisharp are hired by Sawk and Throh to ambush Bouffalant they peel off its skin and cut it to strips and hand it to them then head to the Dessert Resort for the final step they go to Darmanitan who heats and presses out the strips of skin with its fist and presto the belts are made as well as a full wardrobe : )

Blog Entries

I think that they can take it off, but I think they'll never do take it off. At least willingly
    Because since they ere most likely born with it, they have that as normal as a skin
    And taking that off, would make them feel like ... they were naked something isn't quite right
    Much like when you take off something you wear/use a lot (like glasses or an accessory like a watch) and it feels wrong to not have it on
    :D

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny Queen View Post
    I figure some pokemon have a sense of being naked themselves, so they'd need to wear clothes. Such as Sawk or Machamp. That fits with their quirkier designs.

As opposed to some pokémon who look like wear clothes, but it is just how they are. Such as Gardevoir or Lucario.
    But Lucario's 'clothing' is obviously its fur, and Gardevoir's dress is obviously its skin. If that's the case, than pokemons like Bellossom or Petilil can be said to have dresses - but they're obviously 'flowers', and thus have flower petals.

They also may not want you to see what's under there.

I can't help but think that a Sawk or a Throh is intelligent enough to realize that yes, there are certain body parts that should remain covered. Thus, they keep on their karategi so as to not show any of those parts off. If one of them were to run around naked, I could only see a hatchling doing so--they'd be too young and innocent to realize that they should keep themselves clothed.

That's my two cents. So what's yours?

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Visit IceShadow1199's Youtube Channel

What about Tyrogue?
    I love Ice and Ghost pokemon! :P Feels cold and scary....

Rocket traditionalist Hunter Blade's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Hunter Blade on Tumblr

Ya'll know that Sawk and Throh make their own clothing, right? And if not clothing, at least their belts.
    Team Rocket - We're back in business.
    Actually, I never left.

Registered User DecepticonCobra's Avatar

Always assumed it was part of their bodies, like skin.

Visit IceShadow1199's Youtube Channel

@Gumdramon have you ever heard of a skin?
    I love Ice and Ghost pokemon! :P Feels cold and scary....

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post
    They are definitely born naked so I came up with this theory on how the clothing they are wearing is made first cotton provided by Cottonee or Whimsicott is handed to Leavanny who then sews it and hands it to them for the belt a group of Pawniard and Bisharp are hired by Sawk and Throh to ambush Bouffalant they peel off its skin and cut it to strips and hand it to them then head to the Dessert Resort for the final step they go to Darmanitan who heats and presses out the strips of skin with its fist and presto the belts are made as well as a full wardrobe : )
    I'm surprised to see that nobody seems disturbed by my response as of yet.

Blog Entries

I'm surprised to see that nobody seems disturbed by my response as of yet.

I am, but only by Bouffolant and the LONG process.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Let's just assume that clothed Pokemon are part of who they are and is part of Nintendo logic, so let's just end it like that please?

Wow, that's disturbing..I see where you're coming from though.

Eww, what if they're born with clothes...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast