Can Pokemon like Throh and Sawk be naked? - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Can Pokemon like Throh and Sawk be naked?

  1. #16
    Requiem Raver Drakon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Aboard the Hikokyu II
    Posts
    2,270
    Blog Entries
    28

    Default Re: Can Pokemon like Throh and Sawk be naked?

    I think they make their own clothing.

    Some of the humanoid fighting types may have a sense of vanity/modesty and they want clothing to cover up or accentuate their muscles. Why else would a Machamp/Machoke wear that nasty looking Speedo?
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

    Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

    Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

  2. #17
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,664
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Can Pokemon like Throh and Sawk be naked?

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Mk-II View Post
    I figure some pokemon have a sense of being naked themselves, so they'd need to wear clothes. Such as Sawk or Machamp. That fits with their quirkier designs.

    As opposed to some pokémon who look like wear clothes, but it is just how they are. Such as Gardevoir or Lucario.
    But Lucario's 'clothing' is obviously its fur, and Gardevoir's dress is obviously its skin. If that's the case, than pokemons like Bellossom or Petilil can be said to have dresses - but they're obviously 'flowers', and thus have flower petals.

    As for Sawk and Throh... The way Stephen tried to borrow his Sawk's Black Belt at the Fukiyose Tower Challenge, It looks like Sawk's clothing CAN be undone, but does anybody wants to see what's underneath those clothes?

  3. #18
    No Longer Screwed by April Fool's Day Black Kyurem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    My house, planet Earth
    Posts
    142
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Can Pokemon like Throh and Sawk be naked?

    Hilarious? No. Trust me, seeing something like that.......a Throh, streaking..........

  4. #19
    Requiem Raver Drakon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Aboard the Hikokyu II
    Posts
    2,270
    Blog Entries
    28

    Default Re: Can Pokemon like Throh and Sawk be naked?

    [QUOTE=Destiny Queen;3879475]
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Mk-II View Post
    As for Sawk and Throh... The way Stephen tried to borrow his Sawk's Black Belt at the Fukiyose Tower Challenge, It looks like Sawk's clothing CAN be undone, but does anybody wants to see what's underneath those clothes?
    I think seeing a Sawk, Throh or Machamp naked would be fatal just from the sheer horror you would experience.
    Okami Takahashi and Yato like this.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

    Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

    Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

  5. #20
    The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Snowbelle City
    Posts
    716
    Blog Entries
    22

    Default Re: Can Pokemon like Throh and Sawk be naked?

    They are definitely born naked so I came up with this theory on how the clothing they are wearing is made first cotton provided by Cottonee or Whimsicott is handed to Leavanny who then sews it and hands it to them for the belt a group of Pawniard and Bisharp are hired by Sawk and Throh to ambush Bouffalant they peel off its skin and cut it to strips and hand it to them then head to the Dessert Resort for the final step they go to Darmanitan who heats and presses out the strips of skin with its fist and presto the belts are made as well as a full wardrobe : )

  6. #21
    Master of Pies PieMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    RNG domain
    Posts
    83
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Can Pokemon like Throh and Sawk be naked?

    I think that they can take it off, but I think they'll never do take it off. At least willingly
    Because since they ere most likely born with it, they have that as normal as a skin
    And taking that off, would make them feel like ... they were naked something isn't quite right
    Much like when you take off something you wear/use a lot (like glasses or an accessory like a watch) and it feels wrong to not have it on
    :D

  7. #22
    ♥ Grand Riser ♥ Silverwynde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Battle Maison
    Posts
    7,020
    Blog Entries
    102

    Default Re: Can Pokemon like Throh and Sawk be naked?

    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny Queen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Mk-II View Post
    I figure some pokemon have a sense of being naked themselves, so they'd need to wear clothes. Such as Sawk or Machamp. That fits with their quirkier designs.

    As opposed to some pokémon who look like wear clothes, but it is just how they are. Such as Gardevoir or Lucario.
    But Lucario's 'clothing' is obviously its fur, and Gardevoir's dress is obviously its skin. If that's the case, than pokemons like Bellossom or Petilil can be said to have dresses - but they're obviously 'flowers', and thus have flower petals.

    As for Sawk and Throh... The way Stephen tried to borrow his Sawk's Black Belt at the Fukiyose Tower Challenge, It looks like Sawk's clothing CAN be undone, but does anybody wants to see what's underneath those clothes?
    They also may not want you to see what's under there.

    I can't help but think that a Sawk or a Throh is intelligent enough to realize that yes, there are certain body parts that should remain covered. Thus, they keep on their karategi so as to not show any of those parts off. If one of them were to run around naked, I could only see a hatchling doing so--they'd be too young and innocent to realize that they should keep themselves clothed.

    That's my two cents. So what's yours?

    Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

  8. #23
    Bouncy IceShadow1199's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Route 34
    Posts
    81

    Visit IceShadow1199's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Can Pokemon like Throh and Sawk be naked?

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Mk-II View Post

    As opposed to some pokémon who look like wear clothes, but it is just how they are. Such as Gardevoir or Lucario.

    What about Tyrogue?
    I love Ice and Ghost pokemon! :P Feels cold and scary....

  9. #24
    Rocket traditionalist Hunter Blade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    4,275
    Blog Entries
    194

    Follow Hunter Blade on Tumblr

    Default Re: Can Pokemon like Throh and Sawk be naked?

    Ya'll know that Sawk and Throh make their own clothing, right? And if not clothing, at least their belts.
    Team Rocket - We're back in business.
    Actually, I never left.

  10. #25
    Registered User DecepticonCobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    17

    Default Re: Can Pokemon like Throh and Sawk be naked?

    Always assumed it was part of their bodies, like skin.

  11. #26
    Bouncy IceShadow1199's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Route 34
    Posts
    81

    Visit IceShadow1199's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Can Pokemon like Throh and Sawk be naked?

    @Gumdramon have you ever heard of a skin?
    I love Ice and Ghost pokemon! :P Feels cold and scary....

  12. #27
    The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Snowbelle City
    Posts
    716
    Blog Entries
    22

    Default Re: Can Pokemon like Throh and Sawk be naked?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post
    They are definitely born naked so I came up with this theory on how the clothing they are wearing is made first cotton provided by Cottonee or Whimsicott is handed to Leavanny who then sews it and hands it to them for the belt a group of Pawniard and Bisharp are hired by Sawk and Throh to ambush Bouffalant they peel off its skin and cut it to strips and hand it to them then head to the Dessert Resort for the final step they go to Darmanitan who heats and presses out the strips of skin with its fist and presto the belts are made as well as a full wardrobe : )
    I'm surprised to see that nobody seems disturbed by my response as of yet.

  13. #28
    Registered User Jdog1020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    326
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Can Pokemon like Throh and Sawk be naked?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post
    They are definitely born naked so I came up with this theory on how the clothing they are wearing is made first cotton provided by Cottonee or Whimsicott is handed to Leavanny who then sews it and hands it to them for the belt a group of Pawniard and Bisharp are hired by Sawk and Throh to ambush Bouffalant they peel off its skin and cut it to strips and hand it to them then head to the Dessert Resort for the final step they go to Darmanitan who heats and presses out the strips of skin with its fist and presto the belts are made as well as a full wardrobe : )
    I'm surprised to see that nobody seems disturbed by my response as of yet.

    I am, but only by Bouffolant and the LONG process.

  14. #29
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,123
    Blog Entries
    137

    Default Re: Can Pokemon like Throh and Sawk be naked?

    Let's just assume that clothed Pokemon are part of who they are and is part of Nintendo logic, so let's just end it like that please?

  15. #30
    The First Homunculus Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    2,674

    Default Re: Can Pokemon like Throh and Sawk be naked?

    Wow, that's disturbing..I see where you're coming from though.

    Eww, what if they're born with clothes...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •