Bronzor and Bronzong - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bronzor and Bronzong

aka the fireflies guy Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Vanillish Twilight on Tumblr

Default Re: Bronzor and Bronzong

I never really liked them and I found them kinda annoying but yeah, they're strong. I had a really easy time with the Elite 4 in Pearl, until Lucian. I had trouble beating him and it was by luck. I mean a Machamp versus a Bronzong using Cross Chop? Yeah, those things are strong, and I find them annoying in pokémon contests.

P.S. in the battle against Lucian it was one on one, Machamp vs. Bronzong, everyone else fainted and Machamp's HP was red

Bronzong dex entry is interesting stating its from another dimension and ancient civilizations used this dimension for storage hmmm incredible i must say

Blog Entries

OMG! I LOVE BRONZOR! The whole idea of him is cool in my opinion. Well, at least if you include my non-canon ability that Bronzors have in my fanfiction (not posted here), which is that Bronzor (being a mirror pokemon) can use its psychic abilities to bend the light waves in the air and change someone's appearance, which is, of course, the move Reflect.

There's that, and also the fact that it can be a cute little pokemon that floats around next to its trainer, as well as firing off Flash Cannons. And then when it evolves into Bronzong, I imagine it as improving on its ability to change people's appearances and now can turn itself invisible by using its light wave-bending ability with Reflect. So then it just kind of stalks its trainer invisibly, always there, always protecting it.

Minion of the Damned cityvillain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Karpi View Post
    OMG! I LOVE BRONZOR! The whole idea of him is cool in my opinion. Well, at least if you include my non-canon ability that Bronzors have in my fanfiction (not posted here), which is that Bronzor (being a mirror pokemon) can use its psychic abilities to bend the light waves in the air and change someone's appearance, which is, of course, the move Reflect.

There's that, and also the fact that it can be a cute little pokemon that floats around next to its trainer, as well as firing off Flash Cannons. And then when it evolves into Bronzong, I imagine it as improving on its ability to change people's appearances and now can turn itself invisible by using its light wave-bending ability with Reflect. So then it just kind of stalks its trainer invisibly, always there, always protecting it.
    That is a very interesting thought about Bronzong's ability!
    Kenta's Pokemon Party

Is that So? Lo? Sis? Steel_Justice's Avatar

Loved using it in gen 4 its huge defense and great support moves made it a great support against E4, locals and battle facilities. Sadly it can't heal reliably on its own so that's why I ran wish Vaporeon with it. Great combo, great times. Even though I don't use it anymore its spirit and playstyle live on in my Ferrothorn and Reuniclus.

Screw the rules I have a Mudkip Motorcycle!
    3DS Name: Kyle
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4828-5602-4809
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Flying type: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12