Breaking News: The World Of Pokemon

View Poll Results: Would you like Oculus Rift Version of Pokemon based on "The World Of Pokemon"

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nintendo would be stupid not to get on board with this!

2 28.57%
  • I'm very excited and hope it works out!

2 28.57%
  • It would be nice but I don't have a strong opinion either way.

1 14.29%
  • I don't think it'll succeed, but hope it does.

0 0%
  • I think this will go no where.

0 0%
  • This is not the right direction for pokemon!

2 28.57%

Thread: Breaking News: The World Of Pokemon

Exclamation Breaking News: The World Of Pokemon

Have you guys seen this The World Of Pokemon This is the kind of fantastic rejuvenation I've been dreaming of seeing in the community, this could be a huge change in the way we view Pokemon, and with this we can be looking at a true world of Pokemon, where we can use the Oculus Rift, for instance, to enter into the Pokemon world and raise and play and battle with Pokemon as though we were there. This website is the first step to realizing this dream. What do you guys think?

Trophies

Default Re: Breaking News: The World Of Pokemon

My god. I really want to see this completed! It's amazing how much a bunch of people can do.

I just hope they don't mess up on Lugia when they do Johto
    No.

Blog Entries

I really want to see this happen but it won't happen now it will maybe happen in the 2020's.

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

I find it funny that this guy is from England and lives in London, but he's wearing a New York t-shirt...lol.

But this project sounds amazing! I'd love to see it happen too! :o

However, I don't think realism is the right way for Pokemon to go. It's meant to mainly target kids and be cartoony and all. Realism is fine in fan works, but not the actual games.

Quote Originally Posted by FireBlader15 View Post
    I really want to see this happen but it won't happen now it will maybe happen in the 2020's.
    Actually it's happening now, the VR may not be out for 1 or 2 years, but it is happening now. The website will be out by September of this year. If you want this to happen be sure to donate, we as a community need to work together to make these things happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    I find it funny that this guy is from England and lives in London, but he's wearing a New York t-shirt...lol.

But this project sounds amazing! I'd love to see it happen too! :o

However, I don't think realism is the right way for Pokemon to go. It's meant to mainly target kids and be cartoony and all. Realism is fine in fan works, but not the actual games.
    I completely see what you're saying. I was a kid when I first fell in love with Pokemon, and now I'm an adult and the cartoon isn't enough anymore. I believe most kids would love Pokemon were it Virtual Reality, I know I would have, though some would be scared of it. However, the Adult audience who are still Pokemon fans, I don't think any could resist. Also there are kids who like pokemon and love animals, this (website), would be great for getting kids into studying animals and their biology, I just read a little bit about bulbasaur and charmander (it's in the video) and if you read it explains sooo well how these creatures work. Why the flame on charmanders tail is important and how the symbiotic relationship between bulbasaur and his bulb works.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Madaras View Post
    Actually it's happening now, the VR may not be out for 1 or 2 years, but it is happening now. The website will be out by September of this year. If you want this to happen be sure to donate, we as a community need to work together to make these things happen.

Wow I did not know that

Quote Originally Posted by Madaras View Post

Wow I did not know that
    If you're interested in the VR aspect check out the Oculus Rift in E3 it won the best hardware award and it's been funded millions recently and already people have been creating content for it and it's been brilliant absolutely fantastic. It's said that this technology is a revolution in the gaming industry and will completely change the way games are experienced.

You Are (Not) Fine Winterdaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Winterdaze on Tumblr

Do not create threads for the purpose of advertising. Do not reply to threads with the purpose of advertising.