Design-wise, Charizard. It's 4x weakness to rock is partially forgiven by its immunity to ground. Blaziken's design also pleases me, nearly to the extent of Charizard. It's attack combined with Flame Charge are also decent. However, I also like Infernape's speed and the fact that it also gets Flame Charge pushes it nearly to the top for me. Blaziken.
Banner by Blue Dragon | White FC: 3096 6256 6818 | Black 2 FC: 2967 7719 9235
I prefer Infernape. Better speed than chicken(except for speed boost, which those biased guys GF gave him) and much better in all aspects than zard and co.
Striaton Triplet crush of the week: Cilan
[Why yes as a matter of fact this is subject to change every Sunday.]
Rather Experienced Sage Smeargle will advise you in coded language you'll have to figure out yourself: The best training is to go for it.
Originals. GEN I ftw!
By miles of course Charizard.
Gen V was my first time picking the fire type starter. I really like Tepig, even if I find its evolutions to be pretty ghastly.
I like Cyndaquil, it's so cute and its evolutions are pretty powerful too, not that into competitive battles and whatever so idk about how the stats compare to the other starters and stuff but I don't really care, Cyndaquil is awesome.
Fennekin is awesome too though but it's not in the poll but yeah I understand why it's not there
It goes something like this:
1. Blaziken- Speed Boost means she's mixing it up with Mewtwo and Lugia up in Ubers.
2. Infernape- OU means it's the only Fire Starter in the standard tier and one of the only two starters in the tier, period. The other is Venusaur.
3. Typhlosion- It's tier is RU, which is the second lowest. However, it's got a solid position there and it's still above the other two. In fact, until recently, it was the only Fire Starter in this tier. Other RU Starters are Sceptile and Feraligatr.
4. Emboar- Has a nice niche in NU and has recently made the move to RU, though its placment there is still shaky.
5. Charizard- Belongs to NU, the very lowest official tier of play. You can blame Stealth Rocks for this entirely. Other Starters that share its tier are Serperior, Samurott, Torterra and Meganium.
SoulSilver FC: 1334-2716-6164
Platinum FC: 1591-7683-8872
Typhlosion is not only my favourite fire starter, but also the only one I actually like. While I generally like Pokemon that are visually striking or interesting conceptually, there's something about Typhlosion's simplicity that I find very appealing.
Oh and while you can't tell from it's sprites, Typhlosion is cute.
Really freaking cute.
If at first you don't succeed, warp reality till it fits your demands ;)
claimed Ekans on 10/28/2012 and all has been well in the world ever since. :)