Animals, Plants and other Things not already used for Pokémon - Page 8

Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Animals, Plants and other Things not already used for Pokémon

Blog Entries
    Add Aetheria on Facebook

Default Re: Animals, not already used for Pokémon

Hmm... I would like to see a Dolphin Pokemon cause' I love dolphins... But I do know what some of the new starter Pokemon look like! One is a fire pig I think.

Staring down the barrel of a flintlock musket
    Blog Entries

I would have to say.... Flamingo.

That's right. A big pink and orange water/flying type flamingo.

It can evolve into a bigger flamingo.

Field Research
    Chapter 47- Angels of Pewter

*rules with cotton fist* Kayi-chan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GIROG View Post
    I would have to say.... Flamingo.

That's right. A big pink and orange water/flying type flamingo.

It can evolve into a bigger flamingo.
    Or into a condor. It makes less more sense, and we also need a condor.

2010/08/02: 4th chapter

More fanfiction at:
    Kayi S. Rowling's Library

Flies. Yeah, you hear that right. Make it a split-evo line:

One a housefly which is going to be the cutesy-looking one, dominantly white colored with a 'red cross'-ey mark or something on it, its sprite default pose would be like it's washing its hand (just like how actual flies do it).
    Movepool: lots of supportive and curative moves (yes, it's supposed to be ironic)
    Typing: flying/psychic
    Stats distribution: higher SATK and SDEF than ATK (worst) and DEF, very high speed, mediocre HP
    Ability: Immunity

The other one would be the usual low-sanitary fly. Make it look like a horsefly. Looks green and purplish, and being generally nasty of course.
    Movepool: poisoning moves and other dirty tricks, which is to say that it learns a few dark type moves as well.
    Typing: flying/poison
    Stats distribution: higher ATK and DEF than SATK and SDEF (worst), excellent speed, low HP

Both evolved from a grub pokemon (a bug type with an Immunity ability, lots of HP) by learning either a healing move or a poisoning move. If it learns both, then it will not evolving unless one of them removed by the next level up.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vessels View Post
    Flies. Yeah, you hear that right. Make it a split-evo line:

One a housefly which is going to be the cutesy-looking one, dominantly white colored with a 'red cross'-ey mark or something on it, its sprite default pose would be like it's washing its hand (just like how actual flies do it).
    Movepool: lots of supportive and curative moves (yes, it's supposed to be ironic)
    Typing: flying/psychic
    Stats distribution: higher SATK and SDEF than ATK (worst) and DEF, very high speed, mediocre HP

The other one would be the usual low-sanitary fly. Make it look like a horsefly. Looks green and purplish, and being generally nasty of course.
    Movepool: poisoning moves and other dirty tricks, which is to say that it learns a few dark type moves as well.
    Typing: flying/poison
    Stats distribution: higher ATK and DEF than SATK and SDEF (worst), excellent speed, low HP

Both evolved from a grub pokemon (a bug type with an Immunity ability, lots of HP) by learning either a healing move or a poisoning move. If it learns both, then it will not evolving unless one of them removed by the next level up.
    Ok, now that's a very original idea! It wouldn't be on my team, but it's interesting nevertheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash93 View Post
    Ok, now that's a very original idea! It wouldn't be on my team, but it's interesting nevertheless.
    Same here. :D

Registered User FatKidLovesCoke's Avatar

It is disappointing not to see a pokemon that is the same animal has my fave football team... im talking about dolphins yes lol. I would like to see a real kangaroo not kangaskhan or ampharos. also pokemon based on greek myths liked the gods would be the best thing since sliced bread... also a lionfish would be really cool and if you dont know what they are they are poisonous fish, quilfish is based on a blowfish so dont try to argue it would also be cool to see a tasmanian devil and a dragonfly that is dragon/bug type with levitate lol
    http://tpmrpg.net/images/pokemon/ShinyMewtwo.png

I HASSSSSSS ONEEEEEE
    NO CHEATSSSSS OR TRICKSSSSSS

WHITE FRIEND CODE: 0389-8228-4741

Quote Originally Posted by FatKidLovesCoke View Post
    It is disappointing not to see a pokemon that is the same animal has my fave football team... im talking about dolphins yes lol. I would like to see a real kangaroo not kangaskhan or ampharos. also pokemon based on greek myths liked the gods would be the best thing since sliced bread... also a lionfish would be really cool and if you dont know what they are they are poisonous fish, quilfish is based on a blowfish so dont try to argue it would also be cool to see a tasmanian devil and a dragonfly that is dragon/bug type with levitate lol
    This. Would you want the lionfish pokemon to evolve from Qwilfish or be a separate entity altogether? Dolphin pokemon is a must, maybe have a porpoise as the basic pokemon, which then evolves into a dolphin. I'd also love to see a peacock pokemon, and a capercaillie.

i think creating an animal that evolves into a completely different animal, like remoraid to octillery would be interesting to see

Following on from my last post in this thread...I'd love a Porpoise > Dolphin > Killer Whale evolution family.

Impossible is only a word BlueNostalgia's Avatar
    Blog Entries

a squid, just watertype, the new Magikarp/Feebas

evolves into a giant squid, water and fire type, the new Gyrados/Milotic
    "I can't see the end of the road anymore! But I suppose, that's part of the adventure..."

- Danerius Jr, my best friend and greatest Pokemon Rival

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNostalgia View Post
    a squid, just watertype, the new Magikarp/Feebas

evolves into a giant squid, water and fire type, the new Gyrados/Milotic
    It would be awesome if we had a water/fire type.

Impossible is only a word BlueNostalgia's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ash93 View Post
    It would be awesome if we had a water/fire type.
    It'd be REALLY cool, but if it WAS going to have the stats of Gyrados, it'd possibly be too powerful, and also completly illogical, I don't think they'll ever make it.
    "I can't see the end of the road anymore! But I suppose, that's part of the adventure..."

- Danerius Jr, my best friend and greatest Pokemon Rival

Registered User PokeShifters0907's Avatar

Yes, also, for I am one Pokemon addict (yeah, I admit it XD), I also created my own Pokedex in my drawing book, with new Pokemons, of course. I would like to have a cute,little, fire elephant (that evolves into a Fire/Rock elephant)name's Eleflare, a blue water newt (that evolves into a Water/Ground salamander)named Rondewt, and a Grass-Type squirrel, (with bush collars and a bush tail, and evolves into a Grass/Fighting Type)named Leafrel.

A bird's batch, you also ask? Like Pidgey in Kanto, Hoothoot in Johto, Taillow in Hoenn, Starly in Sinnoh, and Mamepato in Isshu. I'd like to see a baby hawk Pokemon (named Hawkid), that evolves into a bigger hawk (named Hawking). Would'nt that be great?

Oh, surely, I'll not miss that cute little animals that appear as starter wild Pokemon, like Rattata for Kanto, Sentret for Johto, Zigzagoon or Poochyena for Hoenn, Bidoof for Sinnoh, and Chillarmy for Isshu. I'd like a...uhmmm.... probably a cat? Or maybe a lemur?

And also....(SFX:drums beating heavily)
    For the bug Pokemon starters!!! For Kanto..we have Caterpie and Weedle, to Metapod and Kakuna, and to Butterfree and Beedrill.For Johto, Ledyba to Ledian, and Spinarak to Ariados. For Hoenn, of course, we have Wurmple, to Silcoon and Cascoon, and Beautifly and Dustox. For Sinnoh, we have Burmy, to Wormadam, to Mothim. To Isshu, it is not known yet.
    For my thing, I'd like, simply, a cute little worm (Loppylar), which evolves into two cocoons, according to gender (Spolydar, male, Morphas, female), and FINALLY, into a beautiful being!!! Woohoo!!! Applause for the complete metamorphosis! XD... For Spolydar, it'll evolve into a Bug/Poison type moth, called Mothrike, and for Morphas, it'll evolve into a Bug/Psychic type butterfly named Sotterfly.

How's that? Thanks, folks!

Blog Entries
    Follow M the Gate On Twitter

A koala, dude! XD! Unless one's based off that already... like snorlax...
    o_O

Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast