Animals, Plants and other Things not already used for Pokémon - Page 8

Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 745
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Animals, Plants and other Things not already used for Pokémon

  1. #106
    Fynx! Aetheria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Süddeutschland.
    Posts
    856
    Blog Entries
    195
    Add Aetheria on Facebook

    Default Re: Animals, not already used for Pokémon

    Hmm... I would like to see a Dolphin Pokemon cause' I love dolphins... But I do know what some of the new starter Pokemon look like! One is a fire pig I think.

  2. #107
    Piracy McGee Captain GIROG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staring down the barrel of a flintlock musket
    Posts
    347
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Animals, not already used for Pokémon

    I would have to say.... Flamingo.

    That's right. A big pink and orange water/flying type flamingo.

    It can evolve into a bigger flamingo.


    Field Research
    Chapter 47- Angels of Pewter

  3. #108
    *rules with cotton fist* Kayi-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Middle of Nowhere, Mexico
    Posts
    9,191
    Blog Entries
    21

    Default Re: Animals, not already used for Pokémon

    Quote Originally Posted by GIROG View Post
    I would have to say.... Flamingo.

    That's right. A big pink and orange water/flying type flamingo.

    It can evolve into a bigger flamingo.
    Or into a condor. It makes less more sense, and we also need a condor.

    2010/08/02: 4th chapter

    More fanfiction at:
    Kayi S. Rowling's Library

  4. #109
    LUVCRY vessels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    118

    Default Re: Animals, not already used for Pokémon

    Flies. Yeah, you hear that right. Make it a split-evo line:

    One a housefly which is going to be the cutesy-looking one, dominantly white colored with a 'red cross'-ey mark or something on it, its sprite default pose would be like it's washing its hand (just like how actual flies do it).
    Movepool: lots of supportive and curative moves (yes, it's supposed to be ironic)
    Typing: flying/psychic
    Stats distribution: higher SATK and SDEF than ATK (worst) and DEF, very high speed, mediocre HP
    Ability: Immunity

    The other one would be the usual low-sanitary fly. Make it look like a horsefly. Looks green and purplish, and being generally nasty of course.
    Movepool: poisoning moves and other dirty tricks, which is to say that it learns a few dark type moves as well.
    Typing: flying/poison
    Stats distribution: higher ATK and DEF than SATK and SDEF (worst), excellent speed, low HP
    Ability: Immunity

    Both evolved from a grub pokemon (a bug type with an Immunity ability, lots of HP) by learning either a healing move or a poisoning move. If it learns both, then it will not evolving unless one of them removed by the next level up.

  5. #110
    Registered User Kamex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    11,765
    Blog Entries
    202

    Default Re: Animals, not already used for Pokémon

    Quote Originally Posted by vessels View Post
    Flies. Yeah, you hear that right. Make it a split-evo line:

    One a housefly which is going to be the cutesy-looking one, dominantly white colored with a 'red cross'-ey mark or something on it, its sprite default pose would be like it's washing its hand (just like how actual flies do it).
    Movepool: lots of supportive and curative moves (yes, it's supposed to be ironic)
    Typing: flying/psychic
    Stats distribution: higher SATK and SDEF than ATK (worst) and DEF, very high speed, mediocre HP
    Ability: Immunity

    The other one would be the usual low-sanitary fly. Make it look like a horsefly. Looks green and purplish, and being generally nasty of course.
    Movepool: poisoning moves and other dirty tricks, which is to say that it learns a few dark type moves as well.
    Typing: flying/poison
    Stats distribution: higher ATK and DEF than SATK and SDEF (worst), excellent speed, low HP
    Ability: Immunity

    Both evolved from a grub pokemon (a bug type with an Immunity ability, lots of HP) by learning either a healing move or a poisoning move. If it learns both, then it will not evolving unless one of them removed by the next level up.
    Ok, now that's a very original idea! It wouldn't be on my team, but it's interesting nevertheless.

  6. #111
    Pronounce "Ee - Noun" Inon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    México
    Posts
    336

    Default Re: Animals, not already used for Pokémon

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash93 View Post
    Ok, now that's a very original idea! It wouldn't be on my team, but it's interesting nevertheless.
    Same here. :D

    Avatar and Signature by me. :D

  7. #112
    Registered User FatKidLovesCoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    299

    Default Re: Animals, not already used for Pokémon

    It is disappointing not to see a pokemon that is the same animal has my fave football team... im talking about dolphins yes lol. I would like to see a real kangaroo not kangaskhan or ampharos. also pokemon based on greek myths liked the gods would be the best thing since sliced bread... also a lionfish would be really cool and if you dont know what they are they are poisonous fish, quilfish is based on a blowfish so dont try to argue it would also be cool to see a tasmanian devil and a dragonfly that is dragon/bug type with levitate lol
    http://tpmrpg.net/images/pokemon/ShinyMewtwo.png

    I HASSSSSSS ONEEEEEE
    NO CHEATSSSSS OR TRICKSSSSSS


    WHITE FRIEND CODE: 0389-8228-4741

  8. #113
    Registered User SkarmoryKid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Southampton, UK
    Posts
    36

    Default Re: Animals, not already used for Pokémon

    Quote Originally Posted by FatKidLovesCoke View Post
    It is disappointing not to see a pokemon that is the same animal has my fave football team... im talking about dolphins yes lol. I would like to see a real kangaroo not kangaskhan or ampharos. also pokemon based on greek myths liked the gods would be the best thing since sliced bread... also a lionfish would be really cool and if you dont know what they are they are poisonous fish, quilfish is based on a blowfish so dont try to argue it would also be cool to see a tasmanian devil and a dragonfly that is dragon/bug type with levitate lol
    This. Would you want the lionfish pokemon to evolve from Qwilfish or be a separate entity altogether? Dolphin pokemon is a must, maybe have a porpoise as the basic pokemon, which then evolves into a dolphin. I'd also love to see a peacock pokemon, and a capercaillie.

  9. #114
    Registered User Palgia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    419

    Default Re: Animals, not already used for Pokémon

    i think creating an animal that evolves into a completely different animal, like remoraid to octillery would be interesting to see

  10. #115
    Registered User SkarmoryKid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Southampton, UK
    Posts
    36

    Default Re: Animals, not already used for Pokémon

    Following on from my last post in this thread...I'd love a Porpoise > Dolphin > Killer Whale evolution family.

  11. #116
    Impossible is only a word BlueNostalgia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    465
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Animals, not already used for Pokémon

    a squid, just watertype, the new Magikarp/Feebas

    evolves into a giant squid, water and fire type, the new Gyrados/Milotic
    "I can't see the end of the road anymore! But I suppose, that's part of the adventure..."

    - Danerius Jr, my best friend and greatest Pokemon Rival

  12. #117
    Registered User Kamex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    11,765
    Blog Entries
    202

    Default Re: Animals, not already used for Pokémon

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNostalgia View Post
    a squid, just watertype, the new Magikarp/Feebas

    evolves into a giant squid, water and fire type, the new Gyrados/Milotic
    It would be awesome if we had a water/fire type.

  13. #118
    Impossible is only a word BlueNostalgia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    465
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Animals, not already used for Pokémon

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash93 View Post
    It would be awesome if we had a water/fire type.
    It'd be REALLY cool, but if it WAS going to have the stats of Gyrados, it'd possibly be too powerful, and also completly illogical, I don't think they'll ever make it.
    "I can't see the end of the road anymore! But I suppose, that's part of the adventure..."

    - Danerius Jr, my best friend and greatest Pokemon Rival

  14. #119
    Registered User PokeShifters0907's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: Animals, not already used for Pokémon

    Yes, also, for I am one Pokemon addict (yeah, I admit it XD), I also created my own Pokedex in my drawing book, with new Pokemons, of course. I would like to have a cute,little, fire elephant (that evolves into a Fire/Rock elephant)name's Eleflare, a blue water newt (that evolves into a Water/Ground salamander)named Rondewt, and a Grass-Type squirrel, (with bush collars and a bush tail, and evolves into a Grass/Fighting Type)named Leafrel.

    A bird's batch, you also ask? Like Pidgey in Kanto, Hoothoot in Johto, Taillow in Hoenn, Starly in Sinnoh, and Mamepato in Isshu. I'd like to see a baby hawk Pokemon (named Hawkid), that evolves into a bigger hawk (named Hawking). Would'nt that be great?

    Oh, surely, I'll not miss that cute little animals that appear as starter wild Pokemon, like Rattata for Kanto, Sentret for Johto, Zigzagoon or Poochyena for Hoenn, Bidoof for Sinnoh, and Chillarmy for Isshu. I'd like a...uhmmm.... probably a cat? Or maybe a lemur?

    And also....(SFX:drums beating heavily)
    For the bug Pokemon starters!!! For Kanto..we have Caterpie and Weedle, to Metapod and Kakuna, and to Butterfree and Beedrill.For Johto, Ledyba to Ledian, and Spinarak to Ariados. For Hoenn, of course, we have Wurmple, to Silcoon and Cascoon, and Beautifly and Dustox. For Sinnoh, we have Burmy, to Wormadam, to Mothim. To Isshu, it is not known yet.
    For my thing, I'd like, simply, a cute little worm (Loppylar), which evolves into two cocoons, according to gender (Spolydar, male, Morphas, female), and FINALLY, into a beautiful being!!! Woohoo!!! Applause for the complete metamorphosis! XD... For Spolydar, it'll evolve into a Bug/Poison type moth, called Mothrike, and for Morphas, it'll evolve into a Bug/Psychic type butterfly named Sotterfly.

    How's that? Thanks, folks!

  15. #120
    ~Music and words~ M the Gate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In peace.
    Posts
    712
    Blog Entries
    17
    Follow M the Gate On Twitter

    Default Re: Animals, not already used for Pokémon

    A koala, dude! XD! Unless one's based off that already... like snorlax...
    o_O

Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •