Ancestors of Pacifidlog

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ancestors of Pacifidlog

Blog Entries

Default Ancestors of Pacifidlog

The ancestors of the people in Pacifidlog Town were said to have been born on boats then lived and died aboard them. According to legend, they lived that way because they were searching for something.

Bulbapedia page

So what exactly were they searching for? Though small, their town is in close proximity to two major landmarks, atleast in terms of Legendary Pokemon: The Sky Pillar and Sealed Chamber.

However, if they were searching for Rayquaza, it is safe to assume that they are Dragon Tamers, but nothing about them seems to suggest that. It also seems unlikely that they wouldn't have noticed the Sky Pillar either. Perhaps they were looking for the Sea Floor cave in search of the big fish, Kyogre, after all what greater honour would it be for a fisherman than to tame the greatest fish of the sea....

However there is also the young lady who says her grandfather used to say "Six dots open three doors"

Now this is a stretch, but perhaps they were searching for a special Regigigas, the very same one that would allow you to unlock the Regi events in platinum. Yeah the six dots could refer to braille, but Regigias himself has six dots for eyes (like other regis) and does open the Regi event in platinum.

From Leyend to Myth Infinity Mk-II's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah. Though I'm unfamiliar with the fourth generation, it does sound like regigigas. Regigigas has six dots, in a symetrical 3-3 order, and is the leader of the three other regis, who have also a golem-like body which could be compared to a giant door.

Though maybe that's unrelated to the people of the legend...

Blog Entries

If that were true, then perhaps there are multiple of those Regigigas, and this specific one allows them to open the Hoenn doors to the Regis. However, that undermines the whole locking up Regigigas and using the Regis as the keys.

Perhaps they were searching for the one in Snowpoint Temple and was looking for the Sealed Chamber but was unable tor each it due to the ocean currents and the diving.

Ultimate Cheezit Stasher Cheezit_Stashes's Avatar

Just my theory, but maybe they were searching for Mirage Island? *shrugs*
    Do not defy the Cheezits...

The sun? Thats the hottest place on earth!

Maybe they were trying to find the 3 regis? The sealed chamber is the first start and its nearby. And the "Six dots open three doors" could be more evidence of this.

Maybe they built the sky pillar to for a purpose, or how did the sky pillar come to be? All we know is that its the resting place for rayquaza.

Suppose they could have been searching for mirage island too, its a pretty cool thing to look for and actually find if you ask me.

Or, how about this: They were searching for a place to "build" the Sealed Chamber.

We don't. But all we can do is theorize. If they built the Regi trio, then what about Regigigas? I don't think they built the Regi trio or Regigigas. I just think they built the chamber that sealed the Regi trio away.

Nothing of interest here Perxio's Avatar

I always assumed they had been searching for Mirage Island, seeing as it can be invisible, while you don't have to do too much searching to find a tower...but I could see why it could instead be the sealed chamber.

Blog Entries

Yeah, I forgot to add the Mirage Island theory up there. It makes sense I guess, if people exagerate the stories about Leichi Berries.

Maybe they were searching for Wynaut? Why not? XD Sorry.

How about this: They were looking for a place to get rid of the Wynaut. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezit_Stashes View Post
    How about this: They were looking for a place to get rid of the Wynaut. XD
    This 1 is the most probable
    Maikeru
    The Silent one

Diamond Friend Code: 1676-4045-6409
    Sprite Made by TreasureHunter on the GTS Plus Forums

Battle Rules:
    Sleep Clause
    OHKO Clause
    No hacks
    No ubers
    PM for a battle ^_^

Pokemon I want:
    None ATM

Quote Originally Posted by Maikeru View Post
    This 1 is the most probable
    I was kidding, but okay.

the ultimate fire primate flaming infernape's Avatar
    Spear Pillar, taking over the Torn world and making Sinnoh colder by the minute

I got it...

They were trying to find the sealed chamber to reawaken and capture the regis, after which they would somehow march into mirage island and use the regis to capture an army of Wynauts. Then they would climb the sky tower to overtake and capture Raquaza, which would then be used to fly them all the way to Snowpoint to awaken Rigigigas, who would then be captured too. So then, when the ancestors finally had Rayquaza, Regigigas, the regis, and an army of Wynaut at their disposal, they would...i don't know. Take over the world, finish their legendary hunt, who knows? I only got this far by combining alot of other theoreis here.

Quote Originally Posted by flaming infernape View Post
    I got it...

They were trying to find the sealed chamber to reawaken and capture the regis, after which they would somehow march into mirage island and use the regis to capture an army of Wynauts. Then they would climb the sky tower to overtake and capture Raquaza, which would then be used to fly them all the way to Snowpoint to awaken Rigigigas, who would then be captured too. So then, when the ancestors finally had Rayquaza, Regigigas, the regis, and an army of Wynaut at their disposal, they would...i don't know. Take over the world, finish their legendary hunt, who knows? I only got this far by combining alot of other theoreis here.
    Maybe they'd form the army to become singing-divas? XD

All we can do is theorize.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast