3D Pokemon RPG - My idea

Thread: 3D Pokemon RPG - My idea

The sun? Thats the hottest place on earth!

Default 3D Pokemon RPG - My idea

I have started on working on a 3D pokemon RPG. I have so far:

certian berries you plant in soil to get bushes with 3 betties each when they grow, I just have to figure out timing between putting berries in soil and bush appearing. Now what happens, you get holes in soil that are there, you throw a berry into hole and it will "plant" after a peorid of time, you'll see a bush, then a while later you'll right click on bush and collect 3 berries of that kind. So far I have "Watmel" "cherri" and "oran" like berries. You throw them at pokemon and they restore HP with them.

I have made a few pokemon, but no idea yet how do anything with them. I have:

Pidgeon like creature that knows halon gas and poison spit
    Grotole like creature that knows take down and crunch.
    Wingull like creature that knows flamethrower and leech life.
    A small sceptile like creaure that knows poison spit and sand attack
    A flying black orb like ghastly that fires small flame balls that land on ground and explode after a few seconds and it knows swift (or something similar) and static ball, that temporary paralyzes pokemon and player for a few seconds.
    A fish creature that only knows "dart attack" (fires darts out its mouth)

Working on dog and rat pokemon too.

SOme pokemon will have a static field that electrocutes player and pokemon when they pass close to it. Some more dangerous ones have a radioactive field that gives pokemon and player radioactive damage

I am working on, when they faint, the pokemon regain life after a certian peorid of time.

I have found a way of making a device that when it scans over a pokemon, the health of it shows and a few other things.

So far all I managed to do is get pokemon like creatures to know max 4 attacks and cannot learn new ones, but they can revive after a certian peorid of time and eat berries to regain HP.

So far the player is a teenager and has a wingull like creature following him always and it will attack anything that harms player. It knows flamethrower and poison spit and working on an ariel ace move too.

few things to note: Halon gas move puts out any fire/flames it passes over. Some pokemon are immune to poison, some fire and some electric moves

I'll post a few screenshots when I get a bit further with this. I have been working on this for a long while now, but so far only have a small forest level as a test, you plant berries and battle pokemon with your "wingull" I am working on commands to make the pokemon do something. You right click it and 3 options will appear "attack enemys" "stay here" "follow me"

any ideas on what I could do? What do you guys think so far?

Blog Entries

Does the player participate in combat?

I ask because you mentioned this:

Some pokemon will have a static field that electrocutes player and pokemon when they pass close to it. Some more dangerous ones have a radioactive field that gives pokemon and player radioactive damage

It sounds pretty interesting, too bad Nintendo didn't come up with it.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

The sun? Thats the hottest place on earth!

well, if player used weapons it would be a bad role, but I am working on a grappling hook and a knife.

First shot, not a great one, of a pidgeon like pokemon in snow. Same size as a starraptor, so far it can't fly well cannot attack and has 300 HP. Sorry for ront view only, but the game crashed after I took this shot. Has many errors at moment that really need fixing.