Registration Thread - Page 4
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Registration Thread

Default Re: Registration Thread

Name: Tifa
    Starter Pokemon: Pichu (Cherry), Female, Level 5
    Misc: Tifa spent most of her days reading books in her room or playing video games on her computer, her window left wide open to allow the sweet ocean breeze into her small room. One day, a wild pichu bounded into the room in the name of curiosity and hunger. Too engrossed in her game, Tifa was oblivious to the pichu nibbling away at her uneaten lunch. The pichu returned frequently, and Tifa noted the returning thief's appearances and left a small plate of food for the pichu. This continued on for several weeks until, one day, the pichu forgot to leave the room and they had been friends ever since.

2. 29th May 2013, 05:10 AM

With Lady Rainicorn too! Miss Mew's Avatar

Default Bulbagarden

Name: Aqua
    Starter Pokémon: Lillipup(Sophia) Female, Level 5
    Misc. Info: lillipup was actually her pet before she became a trainer.
    Last edited by Miss Mew; 2nd June 2013 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Starter Pokémon messup

Follow xXAragon On Twitter

Default Bulbagarden

Name: Aragon
    Starter Pokemon: Cyndaquil(Laska), Female, Lv. 5
    Misc Info: I am a male snow leopard, 18 years of age, I am average height with an average build, I met with Laska by wandering through the tall grass one day when I really shouldn't have been, and she came up and greeted me, ended up following me home as well, so she became my friend and has stayed with me ever since, and here we are today, thus the adventure begins.

Default Re: Registration Thread

I'm afraid that with regret we shall be closing the registration across all three boards for the time being. There are several areas of Fizzy Bubbles under going a revamp and we need to focus on this. Tests for those who have applied here correctly will be sent as soon as these changes are completed and registration will re-open again.

Thank you for your patience.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234