~Love Hurts~ Ash's Snivy x Trip's Servine *Minor Spoils* - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ~Love Hurts~ Ash's Snivy x Trip's Servine *Minor Spoils*

Default Re: ~Love Hurts~ Ash's Snivy x Trip's Servine *Minor Spoils*

Quote Originally Posted by TotodileCharizard View Post
    Hnng that picture is so awesome I don't even. I myself am artistically challenged. ='c

Also, it would've been really swell if the writers unintentionally (or intentionally) dropped some hints for this pairing on Snivy's side since it's getting alittle difficult to continue adequately discussing this while coasting on Servine's masochism alone. xD
    Haha! That's exactly the thing that sucks about this thread! Its probably going to be completely obsolete for monthly intervals at a time.

Still post your fanfictions on here and I'll critique em when I'm not fretting about my lackluster algebra grades! Seriously, math was fun until they mixed in the damn alphabet!
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic50087_1.gif

Hay kidz click ma DA page cuz your cool like that!

http://trindentasleep.deviantart.com/

Registered User TotodileCharizard's Avatar

Holy crap, two pages! THIS THREAD IS HOPPIN'.

Quote Originally Posted by Funky Driver View Post
    Haha! That's exactly the thing that sucks about this thread! Its probably going to be completely obsolete for monthly intervals at a time.
    Fff seriously. It's a damn shame since this is the only ship I actively support.

Quote Originally Posted by Funky Driver View Post
    Still post your fanfictions on here and I'll critique em when I'm not fretting about my lackluster algebra grades! Seriously, math was fun until they mixed in the damn alphabet!
    Haha well I prefer to poast what little fanfic I've written elsewhere. All I've written for this ship is just one measly (majorly onesided) oneshot anyways. Derp

The second oneshot I mentioned is tucked away since I'm not too satisfied with how it came out anyway lol. Multichapter fics are hard as balls for me to write/focus on.

Also wtf algebra is the easiest math ever lolz.

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

This is a very lulzy pairing but a very fun one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Jack Walker View Post
    This is a very lulzy pairing but a very fun one.
    Amen to that, Jack! This may be the 'I-just-did-it-for-teh-lulz' thread of the year but honestly, this ship has more going for it than any Ash x Any-girl-that-wishes-to-be-non-platonic-with-him! That Servine has more hormones in one of his arm nubs than that of what Mr. Ketchum displays in all fourteen seasons! Take that fanboyz!

And holy religious feces, A Lunch to Forget is great stuff! I certainly wish I possessed the grammatical expertise and the ability to nail all the personalities of the characters to a T like in that one-off. Eh, I think my own aforementioned mud-slinging fest of a fanfic was (relatively) okay but the wheels really started to fly off by the third chapter and continuity was becoming a massive bitch anyways lol.

In truth, I can't really see a happy future for this wee lil thread 'cos Trip and co's probably not going to appear for another ten episodes and I really dunno what the likelihood of the snakes having a tie-breaker is. Granted, if there is a re-re-match, I can imagine Ash would end up one-upping Servine by finding his blind-spot and whacking him with some sparkily, over-the-top combo of Snivy's moves (attract being included.)

...But otherwise, happy trails everybody! ;)
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic50087_1.gif

Hay kidz click ma DA page cuz your cool like that!

http://trindentasleep.deviantart.com/

Registered User Giovanni Sakaki's Avatar

Don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet: Serve-ine ^^
    It suddenly occurred to Domino that Team Rocket was a massive game of Telephone, using actual telephones, with real-life results that could be really damn scary (for other people, of course).
    Domino sprite in my avatar made by http://jaydeis.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

Follow Sapphire on Tumblr

It's adorable! I may just ship it now. :3

Pumpkin Re: ~Love Hurts~ Ash's Snivy x Trip's Servine *Minor Spoils*

Quote Originally Posted by TotodileCharizard View Post
    DO MY EYES DECEIVE ME?! A SnivyxServine thread?!

fff- I just can't get enough of this pairing as of late. I actually started throwing the idea of it around in my head before they even met, back when Ash first caught Snivy. I was stoked to see Snivy and Servine battle against each other, so that way I'd be able to develop a better opinion of the pairing. Oh goodness, that priceless vine whippin' moment totally sealed the deal. I mean, I know Servine's affected by Attract but any other Pokemon that was in his position would've been frowning or just...not looking like they were totally enjoying it lol! So yeah, I started working on fanfiction for the pairing shortly after that. I've actually already written two oneshots for them and I'm planning out a multichapter fic. =]

As hilarious as it is for Servine secretly liking it rough, I've just really come to love this pairing for much more than that. <3 To me, Servine looks like he'd be slightly if not totally arrogant what with defeating a Pansear and probably not losing battles often since he seems pretty strong. I just imagine Servine thinking he can effortlessly win Snivy over, who obviously wouldn't be the least bit impressed with his cocky confidence.

Their second battle was completely disappointing IMO. Though Ash was the one who thought he could win with the same strategy as if Trip or Servine wouldn't be ready for Attract. Too bad Servine didn't allow Attract to hit him just so he could relive that glorious first battle either. xD

Oh, and these weirdo stare down scenes amirite?

(You can totally tell Servine's fantasizing while Snivy's giving him dat glare)
    Who knows what's in the Writers minds?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12