The Zelda Shipping World!!! - Page 4

View Poll Results: Who should be with Link?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zelda

21 58.33%
  • Malon

1 2.78%
  • Midna

2 5.56%
  • Ilia

0 0%
  • Peatrice

0 0%
  • Tetra

1 2.78%
  • Navi

2 5.56%
  • Fi

0 0%
  • No one

2 5.56%
  • Other (Please say!)

7 19.44%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: The Zelda Shipping World!!!

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Zelda Shipping World!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kakuna Matata View Post
    This. Heavily implied =/= canon, even if it's the fandom's preferred pairing.
    I never said heavily implied = canon. I said that because LinkxZelda is heavily implied in SS no matter what the player does, while LinkxPeatrice only happens if the player chooses it, LinkxZelda is the more reasonable pairing.

Panne Cottontail Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakuna Matata View Post
    This. Heavily implied =/= canon, even if it's the fandom's preferred pairing.
    I never said heavily implied = canon. I said that because LinkxZelda is heavily implied in SS no matter what the player does, while LinkxPeatrice only happens if the player chooses it, LinkxZelda is the more reasonable pairing.
    Apologies, I misread. Still, I don't hear "reasonable" and "shipping" thrown together too often. xD ZeLink being more 'likely' fits it better, me thinks.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Well, alright then, LinkxZelda is way more likely, imo. xP

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

We have one of these! Huh, you learn something new everyday. I have recently got myself into LinkxTetra, and while im not much of a shipper I just love this combination.

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Blog Entries

I used to ship Ganondorf and Zelda at one point. ...Oh and Goddess Din and Ganondorf, I think that's my main one. I imagined it as a kind of "relationship" where Ganondorf starts to hallucinate seeing Goddess Din because of his growing desire for the Triforce of Power, and the hallucination takes on a sort of seduction role.

In regards to Link though, I don't really ship him with anyone. All I ever see is Link with LoZ shippings, I'd rather see other characters be shipped too.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

Hero/Princess in every game except OOA/OOS, MM, WW, MC, FS/A, PH, and ST.

For OOA/OOS, hero/Nayru or hero/Din I really like.

For Majora's Mask, it's really odd. I hate Malon and don't like pairing the hero with her, but I just love Romani/Link. I know, weird. Also in Majora's Mask, there's Kafei/Link, Anju/Kafei, and Tatl/Link.

For WW/MC/FS/A/PH/ST, I believe them all to be the same hero and princess, official timeline and story be darned. o_o; I don't like Tetra/hero at all. Now, Lineback/hero, or Ciela/hero, that's where it's at. Or even Vaati/hero, Ganondorf/hero. As for FS/A, I like Red/Purple a lot.

Finally (wow, lengthy post), for Skyward Sword, I really love Karane/Cawlin. I'm sad that the only option available is to break poor Cawlin's heart. :< Sure, he was a bit of a jerk, but that's no reason for him to be miserable and haunted by a creepy ghost hand. oh yes, and Ghirahim/hero.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

For Twilight Princess, I most definitely ship Midna and Link. I just... really feel the two bonded very nicely, especially in the later half of the game. That especially was when I felt they had become closer... ah, for example, the scene in Gerudo Desert.

In Skyward Sword... well, I have a few ships. I really like Pipit x Karane, and I was happy when they ended up together in that Love Letter side quest (though it was kind of disappointing... or rather, strange, how they just keep staring at each other after). And... I also like Link x Peatrice. I... wasn't really expecting for a little quest like that to happen, but I found Peatrice's later interactions with Link to be cute and funny.xD

And... my otp of SS, Link x Zelda. Just... the way they seemed so close with each other, and especially a few of the later game cutscenes really made me feel for them.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Akai View Post
    In regards to Link though, I don't really ship him with anyone. All I ever see is Link with LoZ shippings, I'd rather see other characters be shipped too.
    Well, Link is really the only character who is highly debatable on the subject. All other shippable characters seem to have only one obvious choice. Pipit and Karane in Skyward Sword, Komali and Medli in TWW, Kafei and Anju in MM, Yeto and Yeta in TP, etc. Heck, even some extremely minor characters, like Romio and Julietta in TMC, are couples!

But Link is the single character who has multiple possible choices in just about every game. In OoT and MM, he's got Zelda, Romani, or Malon, (Saria is a child forever and Ruto...you can clearly tell Link does not want her. He's like "omg wtf" every time she brings up her love for him), in Skyward Sword, he's got either Zelda or Peatrice, and so on. TP has the most choices for him, in fact. Zelda, Midna, Ilia, Ashei. Well, maybe not Zelda, they hardly got to know each other. But my point still stands.

I like Zelda x Link, but I'll go with Link and Navi. :)
    I know...I am weird.

Official Link Fanglomper SSJ_Jup81's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add SSJ_Jup81 on Facebook
    Visit SSJ_Jup81's Youtube Channel

This is difficult to answer. Depends on the game for me...but if forced to randomly choose, it'd be between Midna, Malon, the ranch girl from TP whose name escapes me atm, and, of course, Zelda.

Oh, and Sheik (I love how hte manga played on this, and how Link felt an attraction towards Sheik and then finding out he was Zelda). lol

Hufflepuff is the place to be as loyalty and fairplay are very important to me.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Twinrova. The only dungeon boss to ever show attraction to Link. *wink*

I also ship Link with Nabooru. That Shotacon.

Blog Entries

Follow Herbizarre on Tumblr Visit Herbizarre's Youtube Channel

I would say ZeLink, if only because it's the most canon pairing in the whole serie. Me not having played a lot of Zelda games (only played OOA/OOS and Minish Cap) might also contribute to this opinion of mine.
    I support : BiologyShipping, GodzillaShipping, GreatRocketShipping, RebelShipping, TransceiverShipping, Fox X Krystal, Leon S. Kennedy X Ada Wong, Leon X Lucy Liberty, FalSam, LGMShipping and Escavalier x Lilligant. This signature image is the perfect place to name all the ships I support without wasting space on the signature, mwa ha ha !
    Click here to view a fanfic of my crossover OTP : Beastman (F-Zero) and Mars (Pokémon).

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234