The Zelda Shipping World!!! - Page 3

View Poll Results: Who should be with Link?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zelda

21 58.33%
  • Malon

1 2.78%
  • Midna

2 5.56%
  • Ilia

0 0%
  • Peatrice

0 0%
  • Tetra

1 2.78%
  • Navi

2 5.56%
  • Fi

0 0%
  • No one

2 5.56%
  • Other (Please say!)

7 19.44%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: The Zelda Shipping World!!!

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Default Re: The Zelda Shipping World!!!

The poll should've been multiple choice. You know, because there are multiple incarnations of Link, it's pretty logical to ship multiple ships.

Anyway, I ship Tetra x Link the most, but have recently also become a Link x Peatrice shipper because of the canon-ness of it (and because they're cute together :3). First canon relationship any Link has ever had, woo! (well, depending on what the player chooses) Though Tetra is revealed to have had kids in Spirit Tracks, and I don't really see who else but Link could have been the father, so I consider that semi-canon :3

Of course, I'm not saying any ships have to be canon, I shipped Tetra x Link even before Spirit Tracks came out.

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Link and Peatrice? Canon? lol, sorry, but the only canon pairing for Link in Skyward Sword is clearly LinkxZelda. Didn't you see the game's ending? And the fact that they already had a close relationship to begin with?

Panne Cottontail Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Autumnbreeze* 59 View Post
    Yes. Just Yes. lol XD XD XD Poor Pipit! At least he has Karene...Kerane? Karane? However you spell it XP
    Lol, we should have had that for an option on the poll. xP
    And yep, it's Karane. Like a crane~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    Pipit has a stupid name, imo, but I found him to be cute. :3

Also, it's cute how that one girl with the green tunic and pigtails has a crush on him.
    Not what I would pick to name someone, but it's not bad.

It's cute, but not terribly interesting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    The poll should've been multiple choice. You know, because there are multiple incarnations of Link, it's pretty logical to ship multiple ships.

Anyway, I ship Tetra x Link the most, but have recently also become a Link x Peatrice shipper because of the canon-ness of it (and because they're cute together :3). First canon relationship any Link has ever had, woo! (well, depending on what the player chooses)
    Link and Peatrice? Canon? lol, sorry, but the only canon pairing for Link in Skyward Sword is clearly LinkxZelda. Didn't you see the game's ending? And the fact that they already had a close relationship to begin with?
    You could make it canon. I did. I was curious to see if the game would let me, and now she's constantly flashing me heart signs whenever I drop by to store an item. Good thing her dad ain't too bright.

Not my favorite, but it's nice to deviate from the default ship every now and then~

And that fanart is very cute, Mizzie. :3c

Pokemon Trainer since '98 PokePal15's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cool Re: The Zelda Shipping World!!!

I am and always will be a ZeLink fan, no matter what incarnation they're in (Link/Zelda, Link/Tetra)! They ARE my OTP!!

Like most of my favorite fandoms, I pretty much tend to gravitate towards the more established/obvious/canon pairings. True it's not exactly canon, but Skyward Sword is the closest thing to a canon romance Link and Zelda have had (at least in my opinion, though Ocarina of Time comes quite close). Also like my other fandoms, I will never ship my OTP with anyone else, no matter what. Yes there could be one-sidedness to alternate pairings (e.g. Link/Malon), as long as the feelings are on the side of the other party (Malon feels for Link, but Link only feels for Zelda).

But that's not to say that it's my only pairing here. It is my OTP, but as long as no other pairings put them with someone besides each other, I'm pretty much all for it. This is pretty much the case in my other fandoms as well. I really don't care whom goes with whom most of them as long as my OTPs stay together.

GO ZeLink! WisdomCourageShipping for the win!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PokePal15 View Post
    Like most of my favorite fandoms, I pretty much tend to gravitate towards the more established/obvious/canon pairings. True it's not exactly canon, but Skyward Sword is the closest thing to a canon romance Link and Zelda have had (at least in my opinion, though Ocarina of Time comes quite close).
    I usually go for those as well. Some might say it's unoriginal, but hey, you get a lot more fanservice for your ship, both official and unofficial.

Not to pigeon-hole this as a complete ZeLink thread, but anyone want to share their favorite ZeLink moment from the franchise?

Blog Entries
    Add Glitchipedia on Facebook

Zelda (as Sheik) somehow knowing exactly when to show up at the Temple of Time to welcome Link back to the land of the living. Did she know beforehand? Was she checking back periodically? Or did she get a gut feeling one day that told her "Hey, Link's back!"?

That and Child!Zelda entrusting the Ocarina to Child!Link just before he set out on his quest to find Navi; not as anything to help him out, but as a memento of their time spent together.

(Please keep in mind that my knowledge beyond Ocarina of Time is extremely limited, and ZeLink is not my preferred 'Ship in that game.)

YouTube projects advertised are in early development and subject to change.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Ocarina of Time's ending, basically. <3

This is what made me adore LinkxZelda in the first place too. :3

Kakuna Matata: I know, but realistically, Link wouldn't return her feelings. He's much closer to Zelda. Don't get me wrong, Peatrice is is a cute girl and all, I just think Link and Zelda in this game especially were meant to be together. And not to mention, the game's blasted ending. So cuuuute.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Kakuna Matata: I know, but realistically, Link wouldn't return her feelings. He's much closer to Zelda. Don't get me wrong, Peatrice is is a cute girl and all, I just think Link and Zelda in this game especially were meant to be together. And not to mention, the game's blasted ending. So cuuuute.
    Zelda x Link is only implied at the end of Skyward Sword. It's never flat-out stated, which doesn't make it canon. But if you decide to love Peatrice back, they will actually be in a relationship. And about your "realistically Link wouldn't return the feelings" part, here's what Fi says about Peatrice in-game after you choose to love her back:

I think that speaks for itself. It's totally cool with me if you don't like the ship and prefer Zelda x Link, but Fi doesn't lie ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Kakuna Matata View Post
    and now she's constantly flashing me heart signs whenever I drop by to store an item.
    Yeah, that's a nice touch :P And she'll also refer to you as "sweetie" in every sentence she says :P (though I don't remember if she started doing that before or after you choose to love her back).

Also, it's cute how that one girl with the green tunic and pigtails has a crush on him.
    And if you give Cawlin's letter to her, Pipit will realise he has a crush on her too and they will too become a canon pairing. Like I once said in the conversational thread, Skyward Sword sure is a love-filled game :P

Add Kelleo on Facebook

That's only if Link chooses to return her feelings, though. Realistically, he would not, as I said. Now if Link was returning those feelings automatically, with no decisions made by the player at all, then I'd agree with you.

Aw, Pipit likes that girl too? How cute! ^^

Recently, I like Link x Fledge.
    Momoka and Autumnbreeze like this.

追放されたバカ

I say LinkxNobody. Just for the loling.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

You know, I just thought. Since Link and Zelda should get each other in Skyward Sword and Pipit and Karane are practically canon, Groose should have Peatrice! :P

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Zelda x Link is only implied at the end of Skyward Sword. It's never flat-out stated, which doesn't make it canon. But if you decide to love Peatrice back, they will actually be in a relationship. And about your "realistically Link wouldn't return the feelings" part, here's what Fi says about Peatrice in-game after you choose to love her back:

I think that speaks for itself. It's totally cool with me if you don't like the ship and prefer Zelda x Link, but Fi doesn't lie ;P
    This. Heavily implied =/= canon, even if it's the fandom's preferred pairing.

And lol @ Fi's description. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Mizzie

And if you give Cawlin's letter to her, Pipit will realise he has a crush on her too and they will too become a canon pairing. Like I once said in the conversational thread, Skyward Sword sure is a love-filled game :P
    My mom saw me playing this part and asked "just what in the world are you playing?" Lol. I just wanted to help them find tru luv~

They look cute together, but eh, it seems bland to me.

That's only if Link chooses to return her feelings, though. Realistically, he would not, as I said. Now if Link was returning those feelings automatically, with no decisions made by the player at all, then I'd agree with you.
    But the LoZ world isn't very realistic in the first place. These people are living on a flying hunk of rock in the sky for Hylia's sake. xD

Blog Entries

I would love to see Ghirahim x Fi.

xD

The Curious Lord of Time Thanatos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neodark View Post
    I would love to see Ghirahim x Fi.

xD
    Same here. And it would totally make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda Wiki
    GHIRAHIM:
    Race/Species:Sword Spirit
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda Wiki
    FI:
    Race/Species:Sword Spirit

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast