Mystery Dungeon Explorers Games
Mystery Dungeon Explorers Games
Last edited by With Flowers; 19th August 2011 at 09:24 PM.
Here are my ships! Maybe more later :)
Palletshipping - THE LULZ.
Orangeshipping - Misty deserves a nice guy who will return her feelings :)
Contestshipping - This used to be my favorite, because I loved May and its just so duh! I think this is the most likely ship because now they're off in Johto doing who knows what ;D May and Drew have cute interactions and very obviously flirted with eachother.
Originalshipping (Red/Green (guy)) - Pretty much because its classic, its sassy, and the fanart is hot ;D
Last edited by temporaryaccount; 14th January 2013 at 12:36 AM.
I'm Sorry, I would like to do the spoiler things too, but i don't know how to do T^T
well, my favourite shippings is...
1. Specialshipping (RedxYellow) - it's just adorable, they are plenty hinted implicity through the story. ^_^
2. Oldrivalshipping (Blue/girlxGreen/boy) - Love-hate relationship, how sweet huh? O.o
3. Mangaquestshipping (CrysxGold) - another love-hate relationship XD Don't you think they look cute together?
Specialshipping FTW!!! GO! GO! RED X YELLOW! >_<
RocketShipping - Do I need to explain it? This is my top hetero shipping of all time, mostly because of the ending of the Jessebelle episode.
PokeShipping - Cute, love Misty, and honestly the most canon shipping to date.
Gary X Paul - Don't think it has a name yet, but I love this because Paul and Gary are my two favorite rivals of Ash. I know they haven't met, yes, but that's why we have fanfiction. Also, I think it would be interesting to see Paul react to a trainer who was once much stronger then Ash, who also used to be a rival.
EnergyShipping - *Drools*
PalletShipping- So many reasons.
There are others I'm just lazy. :D
Screw it, shipping often gets on my nerves but once for the hell of it.
Appealshipping (Dawn/Zoey - they have actual chemistry, sue me)
Contestshipping (May/Drew - thrown down our throats and I wanted to hate it...but I just could not)
Handymanshipping (Tracey/Daisy - what the hell happened to this ship anyway, it was big when the specials actually aired and now it's all Orangeshipping all the way. But they're just so incredibly mismatched that it doubles back to being fun.)
Danceshipping (Rudy/Misty - I can't bring myself to ship Ash with anyone - the obliviousness kinda is part of his character - and honestly I have no idea what the popularity of Egoshipping is even about.)
Allianceshipping (Harley/Jessie/James - Pure crack, and a masterpiece of camp.)
Ehh why not?
"DJ Stackz" - Blazin Nightclubs and fillin' up dancefloors since 08!
HERE WE GOOOOO!
Join the BMGF Hip-Hop/Rap Group :http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/groups/rap-hip-hop/
Pokemon (only 1)
Paul's Weavile x Dawn's Buneary/Loppuny - I was reading fanfics with these 2 so reading a lot of this I think its cute (Crack XP)
As you see I just LOVE shippings. I also support crack to but there's no reason since it's hard to explain. Srry for the sucky reasons T.T
Edit: LOL im gonna keep editing since I ALWAYS HAVE A SHIP IN MY MIND T.T srry for editing too much
Last edited by MuffinPaula; 29th July 2011 at 07:34 PM.
1. RocketShipping (Jessie X James) Ever since I was a little kid, I always viewed them as a couple. In fact, I was shocked the first time I saw someone mention that they weren't. I think they compliment one another really well, and have such a strong bond that you don't find very often. They also have all of their fearhugs - of which there are way too many to name. Plus, it's just cute!
2. ElderShipping (Prof. Oak X Delia [Ash's Mom]) They're almost always together (at least, when we see them), and seem to have a very close relationship. They both seem to respect each other a lot. Plus, there has to be a reason why Prof. Oak seems just as interested (if not more interested) in Ash that Gary, his grandson.
3. BoulderShipping (Ash X Brock) Brock stays with Ash throughout most of his journey, excluding only the Orange Islands and, now, Unova. This means that Brock was Ash's traveling companion for the longest time of all his friends (excluding Pikachu, obviously). Also, the fact that Brock was willing to leave his family to travel with Ash seems to say a lot. Plus, in Grating Spaces!, they were totally in sync while battling.
4. ReformShipping (Red X Giovanni [game]) This one's a bit harder to explain. Giovanni remembers Red's name after meeting him only once, which, considering the amount of underlings he has, I doubt he remembers that well with most people. Also, Giovanni decides to completely end Team Rocket simply because Red beat him at the Gym. Also, I often take Red's silence as a bit of an indicator in the later games. Although this is purely my imagination, I think that the reason he finds Gold as a worthy opponent and wants to fight him is that he was the cause of Team Rocket ending a second time. Okay, I know I'm getting out on a limb here, so I'm going to stop. XD
I have some more, but that's all I'll list for now.
Ehh, I guess I could post my 'list'.
CookieShipping [Harley/May] Perhaps I love it because I imagine them fighting all the time if they were together. Also, it's crack, it's delicious.
Game (a bit of a warning you might see something you don't like):
Last edited by Lady Venusaur; 1st August 2011 at 11:58 AM.
Dunno if I posted here before, but:
-Steelcareshipping (Steven Stone/Jasmine): Might not be the most exciting couple. They have different personalities, too--namely, Steven's more outgoing and confident than Jasmine is, but I can certainly see them getting along. Mainly I see them geeking out over Steel-types together and going on dates to every science museum EVERYWHERE. Not without their share of problems, though-a lot of times Jasmine's too timid to really express what she wants, and then there's Steven's wanderlust and rock obsession.
-Ignitionshipping (Flint/Volkner): For no other reason than I love the way they bicker like an old married couple.
-Lance/Lorelei, Lance/Cynthia and Lance/Karen: I see that guy liking a challenge and someone who has plenty of fighting spirit, and all three of those ladies definitely fit the bill.