Your Shipping List - Page 11

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Your Shipping List

In Love With Snowmen Anikasnow6's Avatar

Default Re: Your Shipping List

Okay, here's my shipping list. I learned how to do spoilers, so thank you, Likeitornot.

Anime:

Manga (Pokemon Adventures/Special):

Game:

Okay, there! I kind of ship too much. Also, I ship HyperShipping in all of these three (even MangaHyperShipping). Barry and Bianca would be perfect together! They look so alike and I love shipping Bianca around and it'd be hilarious...
    Last edited by Anikasnow6; 25th January 2013 at 09:02 PM.
    I support AdvanceShipping, LuckyShipping, ViridianShipping, FranticShipping, IkariShipping, BelleShipping, HyperShipping, and many other pairings.

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anikasnow6 View Post
    I'm kind of new here, so I don't know how to use spoilers.
    Oh, it's easy, above the text box when you type, should be a speech bubble with a question mark inside. Click on that, and fit the text that you want under the spoiler into it. Or you can just type [ SPOILER ] [ /SPOILER ] (without the spaces between [ and Spoiler).
    Karamazov likes this.
    "I shall have some peace there for peace comes
    dropping slow."
    - Lake Isle of Innisfree, W.B Yeats.

I'll try to keep it to a limit...
    Anime:

Manga:

Games:

Avatar and signature made by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries

Follow Herbizarre on Tumblr Visit Herbizarre's Youtube Channel

CarCrashShipping involves the "Special" Black. If you meant Black from the games, his name is Hilbert and the ship with him and Bianca is called "RebelShipping". Just in case you were referring to one of the two shippings. ;)
    I support : BiologyShipping, GodzillaShipping, GreatRocketShipping, RebelShipping, TransceiverShipping, Fox X Krystal, Leon S. Kennedy X Ada Wong, Leon X Lucy Liberty, FalSam, LGMShipping and Escavalier x Lilligant. This signature image is the perfect place to name all the ships I support without wasting space on the signature, mwa ha ha !
    Click here to view a fanfic of my crossover OTP : Beastman (F-Zero) and Mars (Pokémon).

Anime:
    AdvanceShipping

Credit to the amazing Princess of Hoenn for the banner

aka the fireflies guy Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Vanillish Twilight on Tumblr

lol I don't really ship much but...

Manga:
    Last edited by Vanillish Twilight; 24th January 2013 at 03:19 AM. Reason: I added the reason why I ship them but I'm not quite sure I explained them well enough

Blog Entries

Follow Herbizarre on Tumblr Visit Herbizarre's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by PikaTuesday View Post
    lol I don't really ship much and I'm not even sure what this ship is called but...

Manga:
    It's called "SpecialShipping". Sometimes, the best names are the most simple.
    I support : BiologyShipping, GodzillaShipping, GreatRocketShipping, RebelShipping, TransceiverShipping, Fox X Krystal, Leon S. Kennedy X Ada Wong, Leon X Lucy Liberty, FalSam, LGMShipping and Escavalier x Lilligant. This signature image is the perfect place to name all the ships I support without wasting space on the signature, mwa ha ha !
    Click here to view a fanfic of my crossover OTP : Beastman (F-Zero) and Mars (Pokémon).

aka the fireflies guy Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Vanillish Twilight on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Herbizarre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaTuesday View Post
    lol I don't really ship much and I'm not even sure what this ship is called but...

Manga:
    It's called "SpecialShipping". Sometimes, the best names are the most simple.
    lol thanks

is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

Another nickname for HSOWA:
    Last edited by S.S. Shadow Minun; 24th January 2013 at 03:05 AM.

Blog Entries

@PikaTuesday; and @S.S. Shadow Minun; Please elaborate as to why you ship it in your post.
    dropping slow."

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ohey

Haven't posted here in a while. Why must this be so awfully inactive?
    ANYWAYS as my signature states I am a ValetShipper, which is DarachxCaitlin. I'm not even kidding it's my OTP. I think it was teased just a tad in BW2 (I think by Caitlin) so squeeeee!

The Great and Powerful TheBugChampion's Avatar

please forgive my Noob-ness, but i'm not sure how to categorize my ships XD

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheBugChampion View Post
    please forgive my Noob-ness, but i'm not sure how to categorize my ships XD

Don't worry, it isn't too hard- you just have to divide your shippings in the category of what media of Pokemon they come from, so for instance, you'd slot PalletShipping and PokeShipping both under the Anime, because they come from there, under one spoiler. Before the other spoiler is placed in, you would put it as Games, and Marlon x Aaron (which is called It'sMyBattleAndI'llFlyIfIWantToShipping, yes) would go underneath the spoilers. Make sure when you list the shipping name and characters, you give an explanation, too, for Pallet and Poke.

Hope this helped!
    Herbizarre likes this.
    dropping slow."

I will put from Anime first ^^
    Advanceshipping (Ash X May) - well, i really love this couple, i never ship ash with Misty, and May with Drew :P
    Orangeshipping (Tracey X Misty) - it's so cute, i think that Tracey is perfect for Misty
    Penguinshipping (Kenny X Dawn)- One of my favorite couples, i really think that Kenny have feellings for Dawn :D
    Wishfulshipping (Cilan X Iris) - I don't Know why i ship that Iris and Cilan, but is cute
    Admirationshipping (Brianna X Drew) - Oh god, i feel really sad because this shipping is not popular, it's so cute
    Respectshipping (Drew X Ash) - a cute Yaoi shipping ^^ i don't know why i ship it
    Masumishipping (Max X Misty) - Don't ask me why

I do have my fair number of ships in Pokemon. Let's see here (a little disorganized right now, will fix later).

Anime:
    -Orangeshipping: MistyxTracey. I believe they would get along great, perhaps she would like hanging out with a guy who's not as hotheaded as Ash (naturally, they would clash less). The Mermaid Chronicles episode made me like this ship even more.

-Rocketshipping: JessiexJames. I think I shipped this even when I was a wee lass with a fondness for romance. They've been milked dry in the course of the series, but I'll always have a fondness for their old episode interactions (and even some new ones, like Training Daze). Plus, I hope the day they end the anime is similar to their end counterparts in the manga. A gal can dream, right?

-Krazyshipping: PikachuxMeowth. It just works. Maybe it's my perverted mind but I'll always like "cat and mouse" interactions between characters. The Cat always chasing and running, and the Mouse not giving in to any of the Cat's shit. And when these two get tangled up together and still work out? It's very sweet and satisfying.

-Twinleafshipping: DawnxBarry. I just love these two no matter what: games, anime, manga, etc. While it's quite downplayed in the anime in comparison to the other two versions, there's still some hints here and there. I just love the thought of them going on on wild adventures and Dawn always one step ahead with Barry's shenanigans.

Games:

-SoulSilverShipping: LyraxSilver. I really caught up in the HGSS hype well enough, and I like these two. Especially Silver later on being such a tsundere and Lyra being so cheery around him, I imagine later on she would catch on his feelings and start teasing him for it, while he keeps denying it. Aaah.

-FerrisWheelShipping: ToukoxN. Much like SoulSilver but better developed I think. Touko seems like a mature girl with lots of common sense, and while she would understand N's ideas (and even pity his backstory) she would still disagree and show to him how the world really works. She would take him out of his misguided/sheltered life and show him true life. Usually this ship in media is worked in the inverse (aka sheltered girl meets streetsmart boy and he helps her leave her house), but I think it's much sweeter with the genders reversed.

(Or you could just say I was caught in the hype of BW and HGSS when it comes to the previous two pairs, but nyah nyah, I don't care)

-NxSilver (dunno the name). They would get together and angst about their daddy issues (which, now that I'm thinking, is not really healthy for a relationship...)

-DawnxBarry (game-wise). I can't get enough of these two. I picture them game-wise being more like the Ron-Hermione of Pokemon, more or less.

-HoennShipping: MayxBrendan. Of the main players male/female characters, I think these two can work the best as in a relationship. (And yes, like Twinleafshipping, I'm also all for them in the manga, yah.)

-SkylaxElesa: The two girlfriends. I imagine they'd be the kind to spend hours traveling around Castelia/Nimbasa City shopping, going to the amusement park, the movies...And they'd confide a lot of personal things to one another, when they're not joking/goofing around.

-Juxtapozshipping (I think? it's BurghxElesa) I have this headcanon of Elesa being queer, and she switches between Skyla and Burgh at times. I really like the contrast between the two in this case: their fighting, their looks...even their personalities differ. I really see them in this bohemian-like relationship going on, a model and an artist. Plus I like the fact (not sure if canon, read it somewhere) that they were childhood friends.

-Soulshipping: SabrinaxMorty. (correct me if that's the right name. Why is it called that anyway?) Anyway, LOVE this one. It's pretty much one of my most favorites. Even if it's nevermet I just have a lot of fun thinking the posibilities. There's a connection between them: both owning a Haunter, Ghost pokemon affecting Psychic ones, both being able of seeing the future... Their interactions could be interesting, too, since how she's much more reserved and serious about subjects while he's much more relaxed and laidback about most things. I think he'd admire her based on word of mouth about her. She'd find him and his premotion abilities interesting. I just wish there was more fanfic and fanart about them, but the few I've encountered are pretty good.

-Fatherlyshipping: JaninexFalkner. Again, daddy issues. And I do like their interactions, gives the posibilities of a love-hate romance.

-LugiaxArticuno. Legendaries of ice and water, it's fitting. And I love the thought of being Lugia bigger, Articuno can easily cuddle underneath its wings or hide there when endangered. Size differences are <3.

-DarkraixCresselia: I love light and dark pairs (see ferriswheel, more or less), especially when they practically embody it. I can even see as Cresselia tries its best to help Darkrai out.

I'm sure there's more, but there are at my head atm. I'll need to come back to organize this again, i think.
    Brightest star in the sky

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011