Which X & Y girl are you going to ship Ash with?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Which X & Y girl are you going to ship Ash with?

  1. #1
    I love Ash. Ashfangirl22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,403

    Default Which X & Y girl are you going to ship Ash with?

    X & Y is right around the corner, I'm curious if any ones already found some one they want Ash withXD
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

  2. #2
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,327
    Blog Entries
    41

    Default Re: Which X & Y girl are you going to ship Ash with?

    The Cutest and Hottest One !

  3. #3
    The sound of drums
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tijuana, Mexico
    Posts
    271
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Which X & Y girl are you going to ship Ash with?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    The Cutest and Hottest One !
    me too, which wor now It's the protagonist for me, I just love her design

    Banner created by Princess of Hoenn.

  4. #4
    NCIS Special Agent DracoMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Office of Special Projects
    Posts
    2,961
    Blog Entries
    321

    Default Re: Which X & Y girl are you going to ship Ash with?

    Depends on whether any of them travel with Ash. She'll be the one shipped with him most.
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

    You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

  5. #5
    With Lady Rainicorn too! Miss Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    In some trainer's Pokeball
    Posts
    317

    Default Re: Which X & Y girl are you going to ship Ash with?

    Protag.
    dracoflare likes this.

    Somebody please check out my RP!!! Claimer of moody and present!

  6. #6
    100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    10,486
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Which X & Y girl are you going to ship Ash with?

    Serena,Alexa,Viola

    I'd say these three will be the main ones

  7. #7
    Because I can. Caseydia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,790

    Default Re: Which X & Y girl are you going to ship Ash with?

    Quote Originally Posted by DracoMan View Post
    Depends on whether any of them travel with Ash. She'll be the one shipped with him most.
    It depends. If his rival is a girl and she's got more of a chemistry than his travel companion than sure but if not, then probably the main girl.

  8. #8
    Im building up on posts:3 mewing mewie mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Posting on games.
    Posts
    66

    Visit mewing mewie mew's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Which X & Y girl are you going to ship Ash with?

    I guess may, Gotta love that eevee(wait does she have one? I forgot xD) And skitty,
    “The important thing is not how long you live... It's what you accomplish with your life.
    While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important... That would definitely carry on into the future.”
    ~Grovyle

    Though the parting hurts, The rest is in your hands. ~Grovyle

    I love mystery dungeon

    I don't use stats because they are so confusing and I just don't get them...

  9. #9
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,327
    Blog Entries
    41

    Default Re: Which X & Y girl are you going to ship Ash with?

    Pokemon XY series haven't begin so I can't say !
    Considering that Serena might be older then Ash while Shauna might not appear at all .
    However , When Pokemon XY series begin , I will indeed chose the most beautiful , graceful , Hot , busty and entertaining girl for Ash !
    Sound Unfair , But after seeing what Ash been thought in Unova , I don't give a dam care about fairness !
    I'm after all , An average normal perverted boy who attract by a girl's Look rather then her personality .

  10. #10
    The sound of drums
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tijuana, Mexico
    Posts
    271
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Which X & Y girl are you going to ship Ash with?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    Pokemon XY series haven't begin so I can't say !
    Considering that Serena might be older then Ash while Shauna might not appear at all .
    However , When Pokemon XY series begin , I will indeed chose the most beautiful , graceful , Hot , busty and entertaining girl for Ash !
    Sound Unfair , But after seeing what Ash been thought in Unova , I don't give a dam care about fairness !
    I'm after all , An average normal perverted boy who attract by a girl's Look rather then her personality .
    at least your honest, hmmm I think I could also pair him with Viola seeing that she will be in the anime

    Banner created by Princess of Hoenn.

  11. #11
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,327
    Blog Entries
    41

    Default Re: Which X & Y girl are you going to ship Ash with?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aloasa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    Pokemon XY series haven't begin so I can't say !
    Considering that Serena might be older then Ash while Shauna might not appear at all .
    However , When Pokemon XY series begin , I will indeed chose the most beautiful , graceful , Hot , busty and entertaining girl for Ash !
    Sound Unfair , But after seeing what Ash been thought in Unova , I don't give a dam care about fairness !
    I'm after all , An average normal perverted boy who attract by a girl's Look rather then her personality .
    at least your honest, hmmm I think I could also pair him with Viola seeing that she will be in the anime
    Problem is , she too Old !
    By the time Ash reach her age , She will be women close to 40 !
    Therefore , I prefer Ash to end up with someone same-aged or 2 year younger then him .
    Or else Why I didn't ship Ash with Candice or Skyla ?

  12. #12
    Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Ireland.
    Posts
    934
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Which X & Y girl are you going to ship Ash with?

    Aah, though usually I go see with winds up happening in the Anime, I can't resist shipping him with Sana for now.

    Quote Originally Posted by mewing mewie mew View Post
    I guess may, Gotta love that eevee(wait does she have one? I forgot xD) And skitty,
    This thread is referring to which XY girl you'd ship Ash with, which May is not. If you've any shippings with him and a girl revealed to be in XY, feel free to post them! uwu
    "I shall have some peace there for peace comes
    dropping slow."
    - Lake Isle of Innisfree, W.B Yeats.

  13. #13
    The sound of drums
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tijuana, Mexico
    Posts
    271
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Which X & Y girl are you going to ship Ash with?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloasa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    Pokemon XY series haven't begin so I can't say !
    Considering that Serena might be older then Ash while Shauna might not appear at all .
    However , When Pokemon XY series begin , I will indeed chose the most beautiful , graceful , Hot , busty and entertaining girl for Ash !
    Sound Unfair , But after seeing what Ash been thought in Unova , I don't give a dam care about fairness !
    I'm after all , An average normal perverted boy who attract by a girl's Look rather then her personality .
    at least your honest, hmmm I think I could also pair him with Viola seeing that she will be in the anime
    Problem is , she too Old !
    By the time Ash reach her age , She will be women close to 40 !
    Therefore , I prefer Ash to end up with someone same-aged or 2 year younger then him .
    Or else Why I didn't ship Ash with Candice or Skyla ?
    that doesn't mean that they can't be paired, I mean they pair ash with Sabrina, Elesa, freaking Chynthia for godsakes so I don't see the problem with viola and besides she does looks fairy young, but I do see your point, I'm just not convince by it, I still stand by my shipping Ash with Viola (still prefer Ash and Serena as my main X and Y pairing)

    Banner created by Princess of Hoenn.

  14. #14
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,327
    Blog Entries
    41

    Default Re: Which X & Y girl are you going to ship Ash with?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aloasa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloasa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    Pokemon XY series haven't begin so I can't say !
    Considering that Serena might be older then Ash while Shauna might not appear at all .
    However , When Pokemon XY series begin , I will indeed chose the most beautiful , graceful , Hot , busty and entertaining girl for Ash !
    Sound Unfair , But after seeing what Ash been thought in Unova , I don't give a dam care about fairness !
    I'm after all , An average normal perverted boy who attract by a girl's Look rather then her personality .
    at least your honest, hmmm I think I could also pair him with Viola seeing that she will be in the anime
    Problem is , she too Old !
    By the time Ash reach her age , She will be women close to 40 !
    Therefore , I prefer Ash to end up with someone same-aged or 2 year younger then him .
    Or else Why I didn't ship Ash with Candice or Skyla ?
    that doesn't mean that they can't be paired, I mean they pair ash with Sabrina, Elesa, freaking Chynthia for godsakes so I don't see the problem with viola and besides she does looks fairy young, but I do see your point, I'm just not convince by it, I still stand by my shipping Ash with Viola (still prefer Ash and Serena as my main X and Y pairing)
    Accept , I'm talking about shipping that might come true !
    There barely 40% chance that Ash might end up with somebody so the older girls has even lesser chance .

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeitornot. View Post
    Aah, though usually I go see with winds up happening in the Anime, I can't resist shipping him with Sana for now.

    Quote Originally Posted by mewing mewie mew View Post
    I guess may, Gotta love that eevee(wait does she have one? I forgot xD) And skitty,
    This thread is referring to which XY girl you'd ship Ash with, which May is not. If you've any shippings with him and a girl revealed to be in XY, feel free to post them! uwu
    How about Ninfia's Human form ! (Various fanart )
    Does that count !
    Writer could bring a girl who bear a similarity with Ninfia .

  15. #15
    The sound of drums
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tijuana, Mexico
    Posts
    271
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Which X & Y girl are you going to ship Ash with?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloasa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloasa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    Pokemon XY series haven't begin so I can't say !
    Considering that Serena might be older then Ash while Shauna might not appear at all .
    However , When Pokemon XY series begin , I will indeed chose the most beautiful , graceful , Hot , busty and entertaining girl for Ash !
    Sound Unfair , But after seeing what Ash been thought in Unova , I don't give a dam care about fairness !
    I'm after all , An average normal perverted boy who attract by a girl's Look rather then her personality .
    at least your honest, hmmm I think I could also pair him with Viola seeing that she will be in the anime
    Problem is , she too Old !
    By the time Ash reach her age , She will be women close to 40 !
    Therefore , I prefer Ash to end up with someone same-aged or 2 year younger then him .
    Or else Why I didn't ship Ash with Candice or Skyla ?
    that doesn't mean that they can't be paired, I mean they pair ash with Sabrina, Elesa, freaking Chynthia for godsakes so I don't see the problem with viola and besides she does looks fairy young, but I do see your point, I'm just not convince by it, I still stand by my shipping Ash with Viola (still prefer Ash and Serena as my main X and Y pairing)
    Accept , I'm talking about shipping that might come true !
    There barely 40% chance that Ash might end up with somebody so the older girls has even lesser chance .
    that doesn't mean that I'll stop shipping them....

    Banner created by Princess of Hoenn.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •