Wishfulshipping - Iris/Dento shipping thread - Page 14

View Poll Results: What would you prefer to call Dento/Iris?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Accustomedshipping

5 10.00%
  • CultureClashshipping

16 32.00%
  • Disharmonyshipping

19 38.00%
  • Flourishshipping

7 14.00%
  • Greystokeshipping

3 6.00%
  • Montgomeryshipping

4 8.00%
  • Musicalshipping

6 12.00%
  • Paradeshipping

4 8.00%
  • Pygmalionshipping

3 6.00%
  • Trumpetshipping

2 4.00%
  • Wishfulshipping

23 46.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Wishfulshipping - Iris/Dento shipping thread

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Default Re: WishfulShipping - Dent and Iris

The thread is old, so it's not a big deal. I'll just merge them.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Rat2 Freolf, Shinji's Sis Rat2rrj's Avatar

Default Re: Wishfulshipping - Iris/Dento shipping thread

Kinda depressing that no one does anything here and all the wishful updates go straight to serebii... >.>

I liek it for the obvious harmonic clash of two poles.
    I also like how she looks up to him and how he seems to find something in her.
    ...with a flygon.

Tienes un Pokeshipper en tus manos. l333

"It was the night things changed. We can see it now... These walls that they put up to hold us back, fell down! 'Cause it's a revolution, throw your hands up! 'Cause we never gave in! We'll sing hallelujah (satokasu) We'll sing hallelujah (Satokasu) Hallelujah (SatoKasu!)" ---The Pokeshipper's Theme, Change by Taylor Swift

It's Fishing Time~ JennaJayfeather's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cool. This thread arose from the dead 8D it was Dento's sparklez. They can revive anything XDDD

Quote Originally Posted by Rat2rrj View Post
    Kinda depressing that no one does anything here and all the wishful updates go straight to serebii... >.>

*nervous laughter*...Well on my side it's because I'm more active there. Um...to make up here are some fanart for the people who don't stalk it as often:

「ぎゅっ」/「May」のイラスト [pixiv]

「ぎゅっ」/「May」のイラスト [pixiv]

「にゃんこ」/「mochi」のイラスト [pixiv]

「メイドでんあい」/「おりご藤」のイラスト [pixiv]

「デンアイでいちゃ10」/「ひいらぎ@ついった」のイラスト [pixiv]

Why do you like WishfulShipping?

I like it because they sort of have a "natural balance" about them. They are opposites, but at the same time they click. They don't argue too often, however, when they do, it isn't too extreme to where it feels like a major conflict. These two always seem to leave a smile on my face. ^^

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Cool. This thread arose from the dead 8D it was Dento's sparklez. They can revive anything XDDD

Quote Originally Posted by Rat2rrj View Post

*nervous laughter*...Well on my side it's because I'm more active there. Um...to make up here are some fanart for the people who don't stalk it as often:

「ぎゅっ」/「May」のイラスト [pixiv]

「ぎゅっ」/「May」のイラスト [pixiv]

「にゃんこ」/「mochi」のイラスト [pixiv]

「メイドでんあい」/「おりご藤」のイラスト [pixiv]

「デンアイでいちゃ10」/「ひいらぎ@ついった」のイラスト [pixiv]
    Wow, It's been a while since the last time I post here..Aw, awesome fanarts you have there 00poke_maniac! (Oh, I love mochi's artsXD)
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    @00poke_maniac; Uh....sure I'll help ya.
    Wow I come on bulba and I was SUMMONED i just wondered who was replying to me and it took me to this place XD

Why do you think Iris gets hungry when she talks about romance?

Scientifically thinking, I think it's because she has an adrenaline rush similar to Dento's overly passionate self, however he runs on sunlight and sparklez and only needs limited amount of actual food. However the shipper in myself thinks, she could be thinking of Dento deep down. She was next to him whenever she'd eat those apples. <3 I found this piece of fanart that made a joke about the Tortouga episode where Dento was holding a piece of fruit and then Iris TOOK it from him. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Ash♥●•٠· View Post
    Wow, It's been a while since the last time I post here..Aw, awesome fanarts you have there 00poke_maniac! (Oh, I love mochi's artsXD)
    Haha thanks! I love mochi's artwork too. There's another one somewhere...well it's on this Tumblr which has tons of cute fanart. It's the third one down. :)

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

[QUOTE=Dentogirl;4067755]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    @00poke_maniac
    Haha thanks! I love mochi's artwork too. There's another one somewhere...well it's on this Tumblr which has tons of cute fanart. It's the third one down. :)
    OMG.. I love that tumblr. Those fanarts were so adorable..I just wish I can draw something like that one tooXD

I have another:)
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ash♥●•٠· View Post
    OMG.. I love that tumblr. Those fanarts were so adorable..I just wish I can draw something like that one tooXD
    Ikr? That tumblr is really cute. I love how sparkly and wonderful it is (besides just the Wishfulness of it ) and I always play around with the sparklez. XD Oh man I know. I've drawn some fanart of these two. I have lots more that I just am too lazy to scan. XD Though, shippy art isn't really my forte. :/ I wish I could draw something beautiful like May/Mochi/Ecology etc. does...I'm always impressed. XD

Aww that's adorable! I like that users work too, even if they don't draw much Wishful. XD I like their style a lot.

Blog Entries

Watching Ash challenging Lenora today with my nephew and then something caught my attention. Now this may seem a bit out of the way or crazy, but hear me out on this one; Lenora and her husband Hawes kind of remind me of a married version of an older Iris and Cilan.

I watched all 3 Nacrene City episodes and the hints didn’t take effect until I saw how she kept calling Cilan “Connoisseur Boy.” Then it hit me that she reminded me of how Iris always calls Ash a “little kid” kind of a pet name I suppose.

Anyway, looking at how Cilan looks at things logically while Iris is more or less a free spirit the two remind me of the Hawes and Lenora. Both females seem to be strong spirited people while the males seem more reserved yet intelligent and seem to comply with the requests of the women.

Some examples are Cilan holding back to help train with Iris’ Axew, cheering Ash on with her even though they looked ridiculous in that face paint at the last gym haha

I hope I'm not seeing signs that are not really there, but how about looking at those 3 episodes and tell me what you think? Anyone else get that feeling about this like I do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paulisthebest View Post
    Watching Ash challenging Lenora today with my nephew and then something caught my attention. Now this may seem a bit out of the way or crazy, but hear me out on this one; Lenora and her husband Hawes kind of remind me of a married version of an older Iris and Cilan.

I watched all 3 Nacrene City episodes and the hints didn’t take effect until I saw how she kept calling Cilan “Connoisseur Boy.” Then it hit me that she reminded me of how Iris always calls Ash a “little kid” kind of a pet name I suppose.

Anyway, looking at how Cilan looks at things logically while Iris is more or less a free spirit the two remind me of the Hawes and Lenora. Both females seem to be strong spirited people while the males seem more reserved yet intelligent and seem to comply with the requests of the women.

Some examples are Cilan holding back to help train with Iris’ Axew, cheering Ash on with her even though they looked ridiculous in that face paint at the last gym haha

I hope I'm not seeing signs that are not really there, but how about looking at those 3 episodes and tell me what you think? Anyone else get that feeling about this like I do?
    Heya Paul, long time no chat. XDDD

Actually that's really interesting as I remember Lenora calling him "Sommelier Boy" in the Japanese version too. I've thought of them being like Lenora and Hawes before because in a way they kind of are like them. (It helps that I've seen comics teasing about that xD...I can't help it. I'll admit it made me smile. XDDD)

Oh speaking of going into the face paint bit, did you notice that Dento and Iris had a Reshiram/Zekrom (Or perhaps BW2 Kyu) theme to them with Fire and Electric? I thought it was nice considering how it makes them seem like they were intended to be opposites and I just wasn't seeing things however instead of distancing themselves like one would think, they just seem to click like magnets. :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dentogirl View Post

Heya Paul, long time no chat. XDDD

Actually that's really interesting as I remember Lenora calling him "Sommelier Boy" in the Japanese version too. I've thought of them being like Lenora and Hawes before because in a way they kind of are like them. (It helps that I've seen comics teasing about that xD...I can't help it. I'll admit it made me smile. XDDD)

Oh speaking of going into the face paint bit, did you notice that Dento and Iris had a Reshiram/Zekrom (Or perhaps BW2 Kyu) theme to them with Fire and Electric? I thought it was nice considering how it makes them seem like they were intended to be opposites and I just wasn't seeing things however instead of distancing themselves like one would think, they just seem to click like magnets. :)
    Hey there, yes it has been! xDDDD

I gotta admit like I said before when I was watching it with my nephew it was the first time I REALLY paid attention to the dialogue and way the characters interacted with each other. Wow that is interesting, never knew that about the music that adds on the shipping theory then. The whole opposites attract really do apply with them that's for sure.

Not A Piece of Cake Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

This thread, lives!

Anyway, question, what do you think of a day of vine-swinging between Pansage, Axew, Iris and Cilan would be like?

Blog Entries
    Add Alexg23 on Google+
    Visit Alexg23's Youtube Channel

My gosh, I'd never thought of that!

Claims - Meloetta (Aria) - Relic Song - Refrigerate - Safety Goggles - Ability Capsule

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314