Who should Ash end up with in the anime? - Page 11

View Poll Results: Who should Ash end up with?

Voters
357. You may not vote on this poll
  • Misty

158 44.26%
  • Dawn

41 11.48%
  • May

62 17.37%
  • Iris

16 4.48%
  • Other.....

80 22.41%
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Who should Ash end up with in the anime?

Default Re: Who should Ash end up with in the anime?

There are several people that I would like Ash to end up with...though my top choice would have to be Gary. I am a Palletshipper first and foremost. It makes the most sense and has the most support in Japan. He's the first person and friend Ash ever had...though the anime left this out for some reason. They've known eachother since they were young children.

There were many hints throughout the series. The winking, the teasing, the blushing, the long drawn stares and smiles....I don't care how much the dub tried to change, they cannot change chemistry and how a character looks affectionately upon the other.

I like other pairings with Ash, this would be my order of preference...

-Gary
    -Misty
    -Drew
    -Lance
    -Paul
    -May

Yes I know some of those may seem bizarre but that's why we have the concept of shippings.

I vote Bayleef.

Seriously, though, I voted May because I personally feel that they're perfect together. Also, I hate love/hate relationships. *Gets riot shield*
    Last edited by PD83; 17th July 2012 at 05:05 PM.

Follow SaftOchBulle On Twitter Add SaftOchBulle on Facebook Add SaftOchBulle on MySpace
    Visit SaftOchBulle's Youtube Channel

I'd say Misty. Because he loves her and is going to be terably depressed else, and that way u win no pokémon leeeeeeeeague!

No one, but there's a definite beauty in that. Ash is a free soul forever meant to display the bond between human and Pokemon. It's his dream. And being in a relationship is a definite commitment that I just don't see Ash dealing with. Giving him a definitive partner at the end with a canon, clean-cut, "This is him/her" just isn't how Ash or the anime rolls. The vagueness is meant to be intriguing, and I would be very, very disappointed if we did get one answer and one ship to rule them all. I like spreading the Ash love around and it's obvious that the writers do too. Gives us the chance to ship to our heart's content without worrying about one of them running over the other one. Makes him one of the best to ship in my opinion. As far as SHOULD, though, absolutely, positively nobody.

I want Trip to be the one. I doubt that would happen. But if there was maybe some sort of connection revelation between them or they might get stuck on an island together or something, then maybe things would be nice between those two.

Professor Lavender toodlesdoodles's Avatar
    Add toodlesdoodles on Facebook

I don't think he'll end up with anyone, but if he does, I think it'll be Misty :)
    "It's not enough to just train a Pokemon, but the true master comes from the heart and your relationship with your Pokemon."

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Hopefully Dawn. They definitely have a very strong friendship and are so cute together.

Quote Originally Posted by ProngedDread837 View Post
    I vote Bayleef.

Seriously, though, I voted May because I personally feel that they're a good pairing. *Gets riot shield*
    Whats wrong with BayLeef? She loves him too >< Oh well, not every one likes the pairing I guess.
    I also like the idea of Ash/Meloetta, its become very cute as episodes go on I kind of hope she kisses him by the end of the arc, Pipulp and the little otter will be so angryXD
    Ash/Dawn in my opinion do have great interactions and chemistry as far as Ash/girl main character goes I really want them to end up together but yah know, even now in Best Wishes 2 they are adorable together.
    I ship Ash with too many people though so really I kind of hope he doesn't end up with any one so I can guess , boy or girl or Pokemon :P
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

Blog Entries

Visit Sweenix's Youtube Channel

May :) her and ash suit each other to the bone and they would easily be the cutest couple, but dawn isn't a bad choice to, i think she actually might feel something for ash but she doesn't suit him nearly as much as may :)
    Proud Advance/Amour/Final Fantasy Shipper :)

Serebii | Youtube | Advancers | IGN | Ubiforums

Misty. & Whether it was romantic or friendship doesn't actually matter; in GCYL Misty was reassured that she had a place in Ash's heart. May and Dawn make great friends with Ash, but Misty and him have that "spark."

ricochet, take your aim Titanium's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Titanium On Twitter Add Titanium on Facebook

He's not going to end up with anyone, besides Brock or Pikachu. :P

Way too slow for a relationship.

Dawn. Misty argued too much with Ash (however much she had a crush on him) and Ash was probably too young to care about love anyway, May was more of a little sister figure to Ash, and Iris is just... Iris. She's pretty much unshippable, being the wild girl she is (and the one who cares the least about romance), though I like the way they're really close together. Dawn had great chemistry with Ash, and they made a great, dynamic pair, pretty much. But now I'm starting to wear off even that now...

Specifically, my order goes like this:
    -Dawn
    -Iris
    -Angie (don't ask)
    -Meloetta
    -Bianca
    -May
    And so on.

But I do agree with pokemypoke to some extent - Ash is basically a free guy with free dreams, and they shouldn't just give him a girl to date; it steers him off-track a bit.

although i reckon ash will never be with anyone offically i'd say ash would best matched with either dawn or may, not that i don't like pokeshipping i do but i don't think ash should ever end up with misty.The reason that i personally(thats all) believe that is because how often does anyone end up with their first crush?especially considering they were only 10 or 11 when they first met. I think it would be a good way to show a realstic portrayal.

Crazy Dragon-lover. D; Tetrahedron's Avatar

Hmmm, I think I'll go with the people that are saying Bayleaf. She definitely loves the guy and everyone knows it!

But...if I have to choose a human, it would have to be Misty. Yes, I'm old school, oh well. :P

|Eon Graphics||Avy and sig by me|

Gary. Or Misty. Its a shame they threw out Misty - I thought those two(Ash and Misty) had potential. If Misty could have stuck around until Ash matured...and instead of throwing out Misty, they threw out Brock, those two may have developed something. But I like Brock too... As for why I like Palletshipping, I just thought it was sweet how Ash and Gary's relationship transitioned from rivalry to friendship, and from Gary looking down on Ash to Gary actually gaining some deep respect for Ash.

Well, like a bunch of people have already said, Ash should wind up with whomever he winds up traveling with last, since he would have matured a lot by then.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast