who do you ship Paul with? - Page 3

View Poll Results: Who do you ship Paul with?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dawn(ikarishipping)

    32 29.91%
  • Zoey(againistshipping)

    5 4.67%
  • Lyra(Shatteredshipping

    2 1.87%
  • Ursula(Mockshipping)

    6 5.61%
  • Ash(Comashipping)

    21 19.63%
  • Barry(Coldcoffeshipping)

    18 16.82%
  • other(please specify)

    23 21.50%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 66

Thread: who do you ship Paul with?

  1. #31
    覚えてる? CommanderPigg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Floriderp
    Posts
    3,468
    Blog Entries
    95

    Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: who do you ship Paul with?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sith Droideka View Post
    I'll go with... erm... uh... well... that one-shot character from season 1 ep 9.
    Giselle? Wow, I would have never thought...perhaps that could end up being cute. Oh, I don't know if you're being serious or not though ^^

    Thanks Shinneth for reminding me that I'm also a bit of a hollow and whitetruth shipper...Both like to give Paul much needed advice, and I wish they could've interacted more.

    "seasons change, people change"

  2. #32

    Default Re: who do you ship Paul with?

    Crackpairing

    Paul x Gary x Ash

    I also like Comashipping

  3. #33

    Default Re: who do you ship Paul with?

    I ship him with Dawn even though it probably won't happen. I just think it's adorable and I like the expression opposites attract.

  4. #34
    friends through insanity taitofan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Surferio
    Posts
    491

    Default Re: who do you ship Paul with?

    Well, Ash most of all. I just adore Comashipping to pieces. It was the first Ash ship I really got into, and in return it remained my favorite Paul ship no matter how much of a LBD he became.

    To a lesser extent I ship him with Reggie, Saturn, Cyrus, Misty (Misty tops, trufact), Roark, Riley, Byron, Volkner, Conway, Nando, Drew, Silver, and Shooti. And...Dawn for aesthetics only. ...I think that's all. Ash is definitely the main character I ship him with though.


    Once there was a little dream...
    LJ|Fanfiction|DA


  5. #35
    Registered User pikachu200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    12,901
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: who do you ship Paul with?

    I Coldcoffeeshipping because its got wicked funny fanart

  6. #36

    Default Re: who do you ship Paul with?

    far too many...

    Whitetruth, Novel, Outcry, (Has Shinji/Shooti been named yet?), (Same with Shinji/Iris), Mock to name a few.

    But in reality this guy is probably going to spend his life alone.

  7. #37

    Talking Re: who do you ship Paul with?

    I'd ship Paul with Dawn. Can't think of a reason why...

  8. #38

    Default Re: who do you ship Paul with?

    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post
    Giselle? Wow, I would have never thought...perhaps that could end up being cute. Oh, I don't know if you're being serious or not though ^^

    Thanks Shinneth for reminding me that I'm also a bit of a hollow and whitetruth shipper...Both like to give Paul much needed advice, and I wish they could've interacted more.
    interesting couple, but i'd presonally prefer her with gary.

  9. #39
    Proud Multishipper!! Emerald Gary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    82

    Cool Re: who do you ship Paul with?

    Zoey or Ursula

  10. #40
    Registered User Paulisthebest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Veilstone City
    Posts
    1,090
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: who do you ship Paul with?

    Hmmm…Paul and Ursula would go something like this because I always wanted a meet-and-greet between those two; Ursula could be bashing Dawn with harsh words, and then Paul comes up and does the same to Ash, they look at each other and go "You don't like him/her either?" and the rest would be history haha.

    For Dawn, let’s put it this way; Paul is going to Snowpoint to re-challenge Brandon (Zoey might be up there as well… *hint). So, he is still going to be in Sinnoh the same as Dawn as far as we know. I don’t know maybe he’ll go back to Veilstone after beating Brandon (hopefully it happens it will give him a piece of mind again or a purpose). Perhaps, Dawn will be on her way to Hearthome and will go make a visit to see Maylene first to check in on her friend, and meet up with Paul???? I don’t know the possibilities are endless.

  11. #41

    Default Re: who do you ship Paul with?

    Dawn is the best choice for him, in my opinion. But after the Sinnoh league I really got warmed with ComaShipping.
    Nyaa, I still prefer Ikari :)

  12. #42
    Pokemon & CoD Fan #Daisuke#'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In a box
    Posts
    2,511
    Blog Entries
    14

    Default Re: who do you ship Paul with?

    AgainstShipping feels like the best possible choice, IMO. It's the best aesthetic-wise, but Zoey wouldn't take Paul's crap. From there Zoey could end up getting through to Paul's heart... <3 /Hopeless Dreaming

    But NovelShipping (Paul x Misty) is smexy. I think it's my crack!OTP for the anime. Mock is awesome, too, but only because of Ursula.

    AdvanceShipper Dawn Fan HeatTagShipper

  13. #43

    Default Re: who do you ship Paul with?

    Quote Originally Posted by Madame Pika View Post
    far too many...

    Whitetruth, Novel, Outcry, (Has Shinji/Shooti been named yet?), (Same with Shinji/Iris), Mock to name a few.

    But in reality this guy is probably going to spend his life alone.
    shinji/iris is called blackdiamondshipping

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulisthebest View Post
    Hmmm…Paul and Ursula would go something like this because I always wanted a meet-and-greet between those two; Ursula could be bashing Dawn with harsh words, and then Paul comes up and does the same to Ash, they look at each other and go "You don't like him/her either?" and the rest would be history haha.
    agreed!

    Quote Originally Posted by #Daisuke# View Post
    AgainstShipping feels like the best possible choice, IMO. It's the best aesthetic-wise, but Zoey wouldn't take Paul's crap. From there Zoey could end up getting through to Paul's heart... <3 /Hopeless Dreaming

    But NovelShipping (Paul x Misty) is smexy. I think it's my crack!OTP for the anime. Mock is awesome, too, but only because of Ursula.
    my fave paul ship is mockshipping but i do like againist and novel too.


    thank you Blazaking EX for this signature

  14. #44
    Registered User Pikacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Its a secret.
    Posts
    14

    Default Re: who do you ship Paul with?

    Quote Originally Posted by Madame Pika View Post
    But in reality this guy is probably going to spend his life alone.
    So true.

    Somewhat Ikarishipper. <3
    "恋に師匠無し"
    [Koi ni shishou nashi]

    There is no teacher for love

  15. #45

    Default Re: who do you ship Paul with?

    Coma, Coldcoffee, and Ikari.

    & I ship them all pretty evenly, except for the fact that Coma was my original, so I'm a bit more loyal to it than the others.

    It got my poll vote. <3


    this is how to be a heart breaker
    boys, they like a little danger.
    i la-la-la-la-love you. ❤

    [S] The Prince is Awake.
    AKA Drew || tumblr || flavors.me || EGC

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •