• Other

27 10.38%
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Who do you ship Ash with thread 2

Default Re: Who do you ship Ash with thread 2

Pokeshipping all the way.

I kind of like Lyra with Ash actually. She seemed to get along with him well and she has a great sense of romantic humor.

All the possibilities. TanktheAvengineer's Avatar

I honestly prefer Ash and May. Never was a big fan of poke/contestshipping, since likeminded people attract better than those who are opposites (Ash and May are quite like-minded, in all honesty).
    If somebody is your opposite, typically you hate them, and love-hate relationships never go too well. Whereas one where the two are like-minded and are good friends prior to getting together is a far more likely - and healthy - relationship for both parties.
    As such, Advanceshipping makes the most sense to me, although a lot of people would like to argue my points.
    The person formerly known as 'TanktheAggron'

In terms of Pokemon Shipping:
    Advanceshipper here!

I've never been one for more romantic stuff. I'm more of the 'perverted guy' type of shipper. 8]
    Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

My Fanfiction - All stories about to get nuked. God I was an awful writer.

I'm old school, but Pokeshipping is my favorite of the Ash ships. Admittedly Tracy/Misty is cute too, but I can't really see Ash with anyone but Misty.

Eldershipping Rules!

Proud Gamer and Geo nerd.
    Warhammer 40k Space Wolves Player

Look behind you. ADVshippingtomboy's Avatar

May is other hand the most prettist but Drew deserve her more then Ash
    May is not pretty! She's beautiful!(to me) I beg to differ on Drew deserving her more than Ash.
    May is pretty and all, but she's more like a sister to him. And everyone can see the spark between May and Drew..
    See, this is what I don't like about people pointing out the relationship between May and Ash and the interaction between May and Drew.
    They think that May and Drew are getting together while they are on their travels to make all the Advanceshippers out there to look and feel bad about themselves supporting the shipping but that they are only saying what they want to say.
    Although it doesn't seem like anyone is trying hurt anyone, I already got hurt just by reading about what these Contestshippers has got to say. And they're possibly hurting other Advanceshippers as well. But nobody has to give up on what shipping they like because somebody else says they are not good for each other. That is why everyone speaking out for whatever shipping they like because they believe in it. Everyone is free to whatever they what to say but I don't like it when someone is saying what don't want to hear. I'm sorry if I trouble anyone but I just can't take it anymore. I probably shouldn't be here if I didn't want to come across anything Contestshipping along with any other shippings including Advanceshipping but I just can't help myself. My curiousity keeps getting the best of me.
    As much as I want Ash to be with May in the show, I personally want no one to get together with anyone so no one can get hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by ADVshippingtomboy View Post
    May is not pretty! She's beautiful!(to me) I beg to differ on Drew deserving her more than Ash.
    In my honest opinion, she's very... uh... nice looking... *ahem* (especially to me when I was 13)

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer G View Post
    IMO Misty is the best heroine choice for Ash. May is pretty and all, but she's more like a sister to him. And everyone can see the spark between May and Drew.
    Although I respect that your opinion, I don't see any two characters that aren't already together having any such 'spark'. Drew might've shown that he likes May, sure, but that is likely one-sided (I will support this more upon request). If you are going to argue that May is like a sister to Ash, then you can't argue that Misty is not like a sister to him. As such, it would be too awkward for either of them to go out with him, and furthermore, neither would get even close to him. That's the problem with Ash, makes everybody close friends, eh?

Advanceshipper here!

I've never been one for more romantic stuff. I'm more of the 'perverted guy' type of shipper. 8]

Dear Writers,

It's interesting that you had placed alot of girls in Ash's group. But the problem with me was that Brock was there and it seemed like he was ignore in the shipping department even though he was on for years. This is why when you have a secondary boy, you should have gave the girls some kind of better interaction and chemistry so that if Ash keeps on getting placed with girl after girl, the other boy could receive justice too. I'm only stating my opinion that's all. Love you guys, keep it up!

Your Best Veiwer,

Caseydia.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ADVshippingtomboy View Post

See, this is what I don't like about people pointing out the relationship between May and Ash and the interaction between May and Drew.
    They think that May and Drew are getting together while they are on their travels to make all the Advanceshippers out there to look and feel bad about themselves supporting the shipping but that they are only saying what they want to say.
    Although it doesn't seem like anyone is trying hurt anyone, I already got hurt just by reading about what these Contestshippers has got to say. And they're possibly hurting other Advanceshippers as well. But nobody has to give up on what shipping they like because somebody else says they are not good for each other. That is why everyone speaking out for whatever shipping they like because they believe in it. Everyone is free to whatever they what to say but I don't like it when someone is saying what don't want to hear. I'm sorry if I trouble anyone but I just can't take it anymore. I probably shouldn't be here if I didn't want to come across anything Contestshipping along with any other shippings including Advanceshipping but I just can't help myself. My curiousity keeps getting the best of me.
    As much as I want Ash to be with May in the show, I personally want no one to get together with anyone so no one can get hurt.
    Truth hurt, deal with it
    U talking about advanceshipper, Do u have any idea how hard it was for me , I'm The Biggest Drew Hater
    But Not just I have to deal with the fact the Drew totally defected Ash & There isn't a single episode with Drew where Ash outmatch Drew (rather Ash got outmatched) but also the fact He got the most prettiest Poke girl fallen for him
    Not just that, he also got another spare cute one crezy from him While the only Cute girl that ever fall for Ash is Misty. All other girl who fall for Ash isn't cute at all
    Only movie girl are cute but we don't know if they really has feeling for Ash
    Ever since Ash got his butt kick by Drew, I only wanted a episode where Ash outshine Drew. I really hoped that Drew gonna appear more then one episode so I will see a Rematch
    I eagarly wait for that one thing from AG but that good for nothing writer make Drew appear a lot But he didn't Let Ash outshine him all. Instate He let Drew outshine Ash only because he's May Rival
    Who care about May ? she goes to hell what I care ! If writer think that Ash shouldn't get involve with May's rival then he shouldn't write a episode where Ash get's his Butt Kick by Drew in the first place
    I had a Dream where May & Drew getting married so their parent perpareing the wedding. Their parents where arguing about the preparetion of wedding but when Drew & May show up then their parent forget about the argument. May's mother got behind them & grad their sholder saying something that make both May & Drew blush
    I wasn't happy, I was jealous. At that moment All I wanted to see Ash appearing with a finance who's thousand time prettier then May, Thousand time stronger then May & Million time cooler then other girl
    Ya bady, That what I want. A Girl who totally outshine May at everything and have a romantic storyline with Ash which is Billion time better then contestshippping so Ash doesn't look like loser compare to Drew

Quote Originally Posted by Kishore View Post
    Truth hurt, deal with it
    U talking about advanceshipper, Do u have any idea how hard it was for me , I'm The Biggest Drew Hater
    But Not just I have to deal with the fact the Drew totally defected Ash & There isn't a single episode with Drew where Ash outmatch Drew (rather Ash got outmatched) but also the fact He got the most prettiest Poke girl fallen for him
    Not just that, he also got another spare cute one crezy from him While the only Cute girl that ever fall for Ash is Misty. All other girl who fall for Ash isn't cute at all
    Only movie girl are cute but we don't know if they really has feeling for Ash
    Ever since Ash got his butt kick by Drew, I only wanted a episode where Ash outshine Drew. I really hoped that Drew gonna appear more then one episode so I will see a Rematch
    I eagarly wait for that one thing from AG but that good for nothing writer make Drew appear a lot But he didn't Let Ash outshine him all. Instate He let Drew outshine Ash only because he's May Rival
    Who care about May ? she goes to hell what I care ! If writer think that Ash shouldn't get involve with May's rival then he shouldn't write a episode where Ash get's his Butt Kick by Drew in the first place
    I had a Dream where May & Drew getting married so their parent perpareing the wedding. Their parents where arguing about the preparetion of wedding but when Drew & May show up then their parent forget about the argument. May's mother got behind them & grad their sholder saying something that make both May & Drew blush
    I wasn't happy, I was jealous. At that moment All I wanted to see Ash appearing with a finance who's thousand time prettier then May, Thousand time stronger then May & Million time cooler then other girl
    Ya bady, That what I want. A Girl who totally outshine May at everything and have a romantic storyline with Ash which is Billion time better then contestshippping so Ash doesn't look like loser compare to Drew
    First of all, show me some absolute proof that May has fallen for Drew. I'm not saying that May's fallen for Ash, but don't go around spread bullcrap if it isn't true.

Second of all, if a person only falls in love with another because they think they look nice, the relationship will likely be pretty crappy. Because, you know, looking at them requires no interaction, whilst being their partner requires a lot of it typically. If two people are jerks to eachother, but think that they look nice, they still won't be a good couple.

Third of all, let's get back on to talking about Ash instead of 'Why shippers should not assume that their ship is already canon'

Advanceshipper here!

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Guys, back on topic. Seriously. You guys are getting out of hand.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Although I do agree with the fact that Ash has no clue what romance is and shouldn't be together with anyone anytime soon, my best bet goes to Pokeshipping. I can't seem to let go of Misty being with anyone else.
    Although there are other cute pairings like Collide, CafeMocha, Morpheus, Alto, whatever the heck the one with Lyra is, Coma, Pallet- I think Ash is flexible enough to be paired with anyone really. I don't actively support a pairing with him anymore.

Avatar and signature made by Blue Dragon

Look behind you. ADVshippingtomboy's Avatar

I'm sorry for getting off topic. Let's just forget about it.
    And I'm sorry for anyone who had to get involved. I just don't like whatever someone has to say that makes me upset or angry.
    There shouldn't be any more posts that should be off topic.
    I might as well stop getting off topic.
    Anyway, when it comes to shipping Ash, I say Advanceshipping and I'm sticking with it even though I said it before but I do not want this post to be completely off topic.
    But if there is one thing that I forgot to mention is that there could be other Ash pairings that can happen, some more likely than others. Who knows?

CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

So much animosity, but good thing it's over. Anyhoo...

AdvanceShipping of course it'll always be 20 percent cooler no matter how ppl view it as and NegaiShipping comes to a second since Ash and Iris looks cute together.:0)

Pinkie Pie: Best Pokemon Trainer

I'm starting to fall in love with crossover ships for Ash but I have to wait to know if I'm allowed to talk about that here.

Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I'm starting to fall in love with crossover ships for Ash but I have to wait to know if I'm allowed to talk about that here.
    That's fine? *no reason it wouldn't be*
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast