27 10.38%
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Who do you ship Ash with thread 2

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Who do you ship Ash with thread 2

I like to Ship Ash with Shauna or Natasha
    Those who doesn't know them ,Natasha appear at the 1st episode of advance challenge & only one so far who has beaten Ash in Double Battle
    While Shauna is Brawly student who appear at A Meditite Fight
    Duplica also make a good match for Ash
    Also There was a Girl call Cherry Whom Ash met in The Psychic Sidekick
    Also Another Girl call Calista From Me, Myself and Time
    the unique thing about this non cast girl is that she had a alone adventure with Ash without meeting any of Ash's Friend
    But I don't think anyone would support her after seeing her middle Age version
    Molly from 3rd movie might become a good match for Ash
    But when come to Bonding then no girl ever had as close friendship with Ash as Angie
    Oh I also like Ash to Ship with Hilda if she ever appear ( I was Betting on Battle subway, Darn u Clian)
    Last edited by Hurricane Kishore; 21st September 2011 at 03:33 AM.

Well, Palletshipping definitely. Men love all the way. Though, Pokéshipping comes next. It's just.. obvious.

Everything is possible.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer G View Post
    Well, Palletshipping definitely. Men love all the way. Though, Pokéshipping comes next. It's just.. obvious.
    Well, That's the problam with Pokeshipping, It's Just too Obvious
    Ash doesn't need to do anything, Misty already his from the begining
    He won't have face any challenge , He just need to realise his feeling ( But since Ash is still 10 there no surprise that he has no knowledge of love, It's actually pretty common)
    The one who has face all the challenge is Misty
    There no fear that Misty gonna chose someone else, That's why it doesn't seem interesting
    There is some anime with this type of romance but it does not suit Pokemon specially if the Heroin live somewhere thousand mile away from the hero & only get to appear one or two episode after a couple of year
    Dawn is good but there something important Missing on her
    May is other hand the most prettist but Drew deserve her more then Ash
    Well Iris, Her relation with Ash is pretty much like Misty expect the fact that Misty was far aggrasive toward Ash then Iris which made pokeshipping much funnier
    That's why I voted Other,
    Actually, I wish of a Girl who has Elesa's or Saver(fate stay night) face but has a long dense hair or a ponytail like Hilda or Winry(Fullmetal alchemist Brother)
    But I want Her personality to be almost opposite of Ash ,She should be Cold, Clam , Rude, Arrogant & a Boy hater
    And has zero interest in Romance
    Like a female version of Paul or Trip or u can say another version of Digimon Tamer Rica
    But she manage to teach Ash some valuable lesson about becoming a pokemon Master & Manage to encourage Ash or snap him of his overconfidence in her own way
    If Ash had a Rival or traveling patner like that then I would support
    That the kind of girl I like to Ship Ash with
    But too bad, Writer haven't Create a girl like that
    Wait, It not against the rule isn't it, This thread about who do we like Ash to ship With And I who voted other Descride a model of perfect heroin for Ash

Quote Originally Posted by Kishore View Post
    --
    There no fear that Misty gonna chose someone else, That's why it doesn't seem interesting
    --
    Yep, Misty is loyal to Ash even Ash isn't aware of her true feelings. That's at the same time sad and frustrating, but also cute and addictive.
    IMO Misty is the best heroine choice for Ash. May is pretty and all, but she's more like a sister to him. And everyone can see the spark between May and Drew.. Dawn is a great person too, but I think it's just a pure friendship what they have there.
    I say nothing about Iris, because I don't really know her yet. She doesn't seem like a girl who could care for Ash that way, and neither does Ash towards her.

Everything is possible.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer G View Post
    Yep, Misty is loyal to Ash even Ash isn't aware of her true feelings. That's at the same time sad and frustrating, but also cute and addictive.
    IMO Misty is the best heroine choice for Ash. May is pretty and all, but she's more like a sister to him. And everyone can see the spark between May and Drew.. Dawn is a great person too, but I think it's just a pure friendship what they have there.
    I say nothing about Iris, because I don't really know her yet. She doesn't seem like a girl who could care for Ash that way, and neither does Ash towards her.
    For now, Misty is the best heroin
    Question is How long ?
    Just like I said in pokeshipping thread, A good heroin has nothing to do with her Beauty,Look and personality
    It mainly depend on her role in the show and the effect the show has cause of the relation she has with the hero

The problem is, All the girl who ether travel or fall for Ash doesn't pay any important role in this show
    Think about Misty. What was her role
    Just to travel with Ash & try to mentoring him & often arguing with him
    Honestly in my eye, Misty plays equal role that other cast girl did
    What is this Anime about ? It's about Ash journey to become a pokemon Master
    So A good heroin would be someone who conneted to it
    Not to mention, after Misty became a gymleader her role in this show got even lesser
    At this moment Her role in this show is a Strong gym leader with strong Gyarados who use to travel with Ash
    The same Role that Brock play's
    In a pokeshipper eye they might be different but for a non shipper like me Misty role is same as Brock
    If only Writer gave Misty a bigger role or bring a Girl who has much greater role in this show
    It does not matter what the new girl would be
    As long as she play's a Great role in this show it doesn't matter if she is rival or cast girl
    But A Rival indeed A better choice than a Cast girl.
    I realise it when I was watching the Tag Battle Tournament. Subbenly it hit me . I thought to myself what if there was a cute girl in place of Paul in sinnoh ?
    Then everything change. Every time I saw Paul I wanted to punch him But when I imagine a cute girl in place of Paul who Acting the same way then I felt a different type of fun
    I didn't wanted saw Paul cause Every time he appear Ash ether get insulted & Beaten .
    I alway's felt a Drive to see Ash take Paul down But when I imagine a girl in his place then not just I wanted Ash to beat her
    I also felt a Drive to see her developing Feeling for Ash. I guess when u think about girl with Paul personality then it is kina a adoreable when this type of girl develop feeling for someone
    Because this type girl's are loner & they never admit their true feeling to anyone. They doesn't admit it to themself & lock their real feeling inside their heart
    And I guess that what fun about them. Their way of hiding their feeling even dou it's obvious and they getting all confuse because they doesn't understand their new found feeling of love kina a make a story much entertaining
    That why I say, That Ash better of with a girl who happen to be opposite of him because that way her relation with Ash would pay a greater role in this show then the other girl .Specially If that girl learn to be nicer & kinder and more honest with her feeling from Ash while teaching Ash to be more mature, smarter & responsible trainer

Blog Entries

Honestly? I don't really want Ash to end up with anyone. :| Let's just say that putting it mildly, I'm NOT an Ash fan.

BUT if I had to choose. Cilan, Iris or Todd. With Cilan there's been as many 'hints' as there have been with the ladies, Iris is fairly similar to him and they seem to get along well even if Iris does the whole 'omg such a kid' thing. And Todd was so attached to Ash that he sacrificed his camera to save him, which Ash kinda repaid in the Sunkern episode.

And if this world runs out of lovers
    We'll still have each other
    Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us now

Click here to join the fabulous Striaton Triplets Club!
    Looking for a legit shiny Cryogonal or Sigilyph!

Misty, though Advanceshipping and Palletshipping also make sense to me.

I! AM NOT! A MORON! Sith Droideka's Avatar

I voted Misty, not because I am a Pokéshipper but because I used to be.

I also like to bold names because I don't realize that it's grating.
    ALL Pokémon Are EQUAL, But SOME Pokémon Are MORE EQUAL Than Others

Oceania is at war with Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia, and has always been at war with them!

WAR IS PEACE. FREEDOM IS SLAVERY. IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. GOD IS POWER.

Next PolySci/Econ Test: November 8, 2016; Your crash-course will begin January 2013.

Galvantula ≥ Kyurem > Mewtwo > Arceus

Ash and Misty all the way.
    Pssstt! My life is pokemon! http://my-life-is-pokemon.tumblr.com/

:If only yaoi existed in Pokemon:

I would love to see a slight love triangle between Ash, Trip and Paul. It would be cool to see them battle for who Ash took interest in the most as a rival to him.

Blog Entries

I support Morpheus (Ash x Angie).
    Trapinch is claimed || I was once IceKyurem/Rainbowkit || Avvy by King Corpse

Gaiz and galz, if you like Inazuma Eleven, I reccomend joining the Inazuma Eleven Fan forum. It's like BMGf, but instead of being for Pokémon it's for I11. Oh yeah, and it's not as big as BMGf.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Nope, Noone,
    At the end I couldn't found any one to fully support
    It not cause there aren't any good girl, It just that there are no ship with Ash which play a big role in Anime
    Pokeshipping, Pearlshipping, Advanceshipping seem all same to me
    The main problem is not the Couple or girl, It is the story itself
    If only the story was like this
    If there was a story like that than I would loved this type of shipping
    It's not that I'm against shipping.I'm just as interest in ship with Ash as all of u
    It just that all the shipping with Ash is so Boring
    They hardly seem to have any connetion with story
    There no just no Fun, With Misty thousand mile away while new girl in her place just coming & going
    I mean Ash is main character. If anyone should have the most exciting romance in this show then it should him not some side character
    Any way, I'm now between Pokeshipping & Negaishipping
    But pokeshipping has better change among Existing shipping but Negaishipping would be cooler if Ash has one sided feeling for Iris
    But to do that, Writer has to create a reason for Ash to fallen love with Iris instate of Misty. It is only possible if Iris done something to influence Ash's life
    Quesion is, what Iris can do to influence Ash's life greatly ? It have to be something other girl didn't do for Ash. Something that cause Ash's heart to beat toward her
    As long as Iris don't do something like that, I think pokeshipper has nothing to fear
    I wonder if Ash ever going to be with a girl.
    Last edited by Hurricane Kishore; 14th October 2011 at 08:39 AM.

Blog Entries

I'm pretty much the only person who likes RedShipping. (SatoshixMusashi)

Blog Entries

Not much of a shipper, but I say Pikachu.

It doesn't have to be romantic (because that's actually pretty creepy). But it is very adorable, the unbreakable bond of a trainer and his first Pokémon companion.

I voted for other. I liked the ship between Ash and Macey from the Sliver Conference. Hilarious.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast