4 1.54%
  • Other

27 10.38%
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Who do you ship Ash with thread 2

Registered User Spirit of the Moon's Avatar

Default Re: Who do you ship Ash with thread 2

Pokeshipping forever! Just going to keep it like that, short and simple. I don't want to explain why because I don't want to offend other people. Shipping is about love! :)

Blog Entries

For a change, I'd like to see some Ash x Georgia. These two could play some interesting interactions and Georgia always sounds more like the female rival/romantic tension I'd like to see with Ash.
    Man, when you stop to think of it DP did have some crap in it. Its just that when people think about DP, they only remember Paul, Pokehunter J/Galactic and all the Gyms and Contests episodes....basically the good parts.
    And... there are actually a lot of BW episodes that have pissed me off. By this point it'd be easier to just list the ones that I can stand to watch. The more the series progresses, the more the writing of these episodes piss me off.

Blog Entries

Visit Sweenix's Youtube Channel

advanceshipping :DD
    Proud Advance/Amour/Final Fantasy Shipper :)

Serebii | Youtube | Advancers | IGN | Ubiforums

I pick others. I'll even make a list.

Ash x Anabel
    Ash x Liza(Tate's twin sister)
    Ash x Kelly(Hoenn)
    Ash x Marble
    Ash x Greta(frontier brain)
    Ash x Calista(Hoenn)
    Ash x Casey
    Ash x Paige
    Ash x Molly
    Ash x Katrina
    Ash x Macey
    Ash x Giselle
    Ash x Holly
    Ash x Duplica
    Ash x Melody
    Ash x Jasmine
    Ash x Bianca
    Ash x Bianca
    Ash x Maylene
    Ash x Angie
    Ash x Sakura
    Ash x Shauna
    Ash x Lyra
    Ash x Blue(LG/FR girl)
    Last edited by Caseydia; 25th April 2012 at 03:12 PM.

Registered User PalletshippingMaster's Avatar
    Add PalletshippingMaster on Facebook
    Visit PalletshippingMaster's Youtube Channel

Palletshipping forever! Gary was the first person Ash ever met, so it only makes sense. They share a bond like no other! It's the number one supported ship in Japan and is based off RedxGreen from the manga and games as well (Originalshipping). My second choice for Ash would be Misty, because she was simply the best in Pokemon! Gary and Misty, the best trainers with the coolest personalities! We can all see Ash misses both TERRIBLY, but I know he would choose Gary in the end because he secretly loves him and Gary feels the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by djulienr View Post
    My biggest Ash ships are PalletShipping (my favorite),
    Also I love the thought of Ash and Drew but I don know what thats called.
    Palletshipping is my favorite as well! :D

Ash x Drew is called Respectshipping ;)

Quote Originally Posted by IMG View Post
    And why am I the only one that voted for Palletshipping?
    I know how you feel! Palletshipping was very popular up until the Master Quest season...then once Gary disappeared, the fan base slowly began to crumble :/

I love Palletshipping, it's my favorite and the most obvious! I think it's time we Palletshippers join forces and start a new Palletshipping revolution/movement and get the fanbase back up to where it was and beyond :))
    Last edited by CommanderPigg; 25th April 2012 at 12:28 PM.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PalletshippingMaster View Post
    We can all see Ash misses both TERRIBLY,
    What examples are there of this?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Duque View Post
    For a change, I'd like to see some Ash x Georgia. These two could play some interesting interactions and Georgia always sounds more like the female rival/romantic tension I'd like to see with Ash.
    If only Ash was little older or Georgia was younger !
    The stupid writer make's all the good girls too old for Ash.
    She could have become both Ash & Iris's rival too.
    From @Caseydia list
    Ash x Duplica
    Ash x Shauna
    Ash x Giselle
    Giselle was the first girl Ash was attracted too. If he was a real person then I would say that Ash might have a fetish for Long
    Dense open hair girl like Giselle !
    Man, When Shauna appear she look so good with Ash that I thought that she might be the one for Ash .If she fall's for Ash then she will be the prettiest girl who have fallen for Ash. Plus let's face it , She sexy !
    In Dupilica's second appearance , She & Ash look like a real team ! Plus when the Narrator end the episode saying that ''Both trainer are winner'' then it feel like the narrator addressing them as a perfect couple !
    Ash x Anabel
    Anabel is the MOST POWERFUL , SKILLED & UNIQUE Girl who have fallen for Ash. No other haven't impress me the way Anabel did !
    Also Her personality has something special that keep attracting me toward her . She also got alone with Ash just fine in 2 episode.
    However , Her look suck ! THIS IS THE REASON WHY ABILITYSHIPPER HAS LESS SUPPORT ! It's like whoever drawn her wanted her to be a boy. I'm soooooo Angry with guy who come up with her design. I mean , couldn't he come up with A cuter boyish hairstyle. He Was drawing the most Powerful Preteen NPC !
    Let face it , No matter how many time it said , Most people are attracted to beauty !
    You know
    Misty fan are so lucky cause they knows that Misty will reappear someday. But We Anabel fan don't even know that if Anabel ever going to show up !

Quote Originally Posted by Kishore View Post
    From @Caseydia list
    Ash x Duplica
    Ash x Shauna
    Ash x Giselle
    Giselle was the first girl Ash was attracted too. If he was a real person then I would say that Ash might have a fetish for Long
    Man, When Shauna appear she look so good with Ash that I thought that she might be the one for Ash .If she fall's for Ash then she will be the prettiest girl who have fallen for Ash. Plus let's face it , She sexy !
    In Dupilica's second appearance , She & Ash look like a real team ! Plus when the Narrator end the episode saying that ''Both trainer are winner'' then it feel like the narrator addressing them as a perfect couple !
    Ash x Anabel
    Anabel is the MOST POWERFUL , SKILLED & UNIQUE Girl who have fallen for Ash. No other haven't impress me the way Anabel did !
    Also Her personality has something special that keep attracting me toward her . She also got alone with Ash just fine in 2 episode.
    However , Her look suck ! THIS IS THE REASON WHY ABILITYSHIPPER HAS LESS SUPPORT ! It's like whoever drawn her wanted her to be a boy. I'm soooooo Angry with guy who come up with her design. I mean , couldn't he come up with A cuter boyish hairstyle. He Was drawing the most Powerful Preteen NPC !
    Let face it , No matter how many time it said , Most people are attracted to beauty !
    You know
    Misty fan are so lucky cause they knows that Misty will reappear someday. But We Anabel fan don't even know that if Anabel ever going to show up !
    You've got my good attention about Anabel. I liked that she was smart and strong. She is a good choice. I know because of her hair style people think she was boyish but because of her color, it made her look more girly than some other girls I don't want to mention. As far as her outfit is concerned, I really didn't care. Not all girls need to wear skirts. As far as her hair because of her length, it could be changed into a more girly style but I think she looks fine.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kishore View Post
    From @Caseydia list
    Ash x Duplica
    Ash x Shauna
    Ash x Giselle
    Ash x Anabel
    You know
    You've got my good attention about Anabel. I liked that she was smart and strong. She is a good choice. I know because of her hair style people think she was boyish but because of her color, it made her look more girly than some other girls I don't want to mention. As far as her outfit is concerned, I really didn't care. Not all girls need to wear skirts. As far as her hair because of her length, it could be changed into a more girly style but I think she looks fine.
    Ya , I remember ! I waste paper after paper just to see how Anabel would look with long hair !
    Hey , Do you think she might appear in B2W2 !
    You know , I like to see her as a E4 in New Generation .
    I would like to see her with new hair style & position in there !
    If only she had good hair style & more chance to appear ! IF ONLY !!!
    She get less support only because of Look & chance to appear !
    What would happen if Anabel was a incredibly Beautiful girl that every boy desire ???
    I bet then Abilityshipping might have become most popular or second popular shipping in pokemon.
    And off course Anabel would have become the most popular Pokegirl in History !
    Because no boy can handle this type of fusion of Beauty , Personality & Skill !
    And Anabel got both Personality & skill !
    All she just need is Beauty .
    May be that's why Artist made her so boyish !
    You know, For some strange
    I have strange urge to see Anabel with similar hairstyle like Aoi Nagisa (Strawberry panic )
    or Sayama Mikoto (karakuri Ultimo)
    I think you already saw Sayama Mikoto in ''What kind of girl you want for Ash'' thread .
    Its the last pic I post !
    Last edited by Hurricane Kishore; 25th April 2012 at 04:02 PM.

Registered User PalletshippingMaster's Avatar
    Add PalletshippingMaster on Facebook
    Visit PalletshippingMaster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    We can all see Ash misses both TERRIBLY,
    What examples are there of this?
    First off,

He was very emotional when Brock and Misty had to depart back to their hometowns at the end of the Master Quest season...then we see him running away back to Pallet Town stating "Brock...Misty, thank you! I'll miss you!"

In the Advanced generation movie Jirachi the Wishmaker, we see him talking to Max, saying that there is a friend he has and not a day go by that doesn't miss HER...well, the only true female friend Ash had before May was Misty, so that is another hint.

Reasons for Ash missing Gary...

Everytime Gary walks away and leaves Ash, we can see the look of sadness in his eyes...no matter how much the English dub tried to hide this, it's there. ESPECIALLY in the Advanced generation episode "Home is where the start is!"...when Gary defeated Ash, Gary told him that it was great that he defeated the Battle Frontier but that there were much more challenges out there, the world is big place and that the Sinnoh region was very difficult to defeat...then as Gary walked away on his way back to Sinnoh, we can see how depressed Ash appears.

Ash has ALWAYS and still does keep his half of the Pokeball that he and Gary broke while quarrelling over when they were younger. He looks at it often and thinks about how much he misses Gary and the close friendship they once had. Gary has kept his half as well...this was evident at the end of the Johto league before Gary leaves home to embark on his research career. Gary and Ash hold a special bond of love, friendship, comradery, and a deep connection that goes beyond anything, either of them have experienced before. Their rivalry in my opinion, is or rather was to hide their true feelings for eachother because they didn't know how to handle them nor did they fully understand them. Gary would not always wink and Ash would not always blush if they did not love eachother. This was way more evident in the Japanese version...but the English dub tried to obscure it.

Those are my reasons and you may ask any other true Ash or Gary fan.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

He was very emotional when Brock and Misty had to depart back to their hometowns at the end of the Master Quest season...then we see him running away back to Pallet Town stating "Brock...Misty, thank you! I'll miss you!"
    And yet Brock returns only 4 episodes later, and he sees Misty again in AG. When Misty leaves again, its just a casual farewell.

In the Advanced generation movie Jirachi the Wishmaker, we see him talking to Max, saying that there is a friend he has and not a day go by that doesn't miss HER...well, the only true female friend Ash had before May was Misty, so that is another hint.
    That was an added dub line by 4kids, he doesn't say anything like that in the Japanese version. This was talked about like 9 years ago when the movie originally came out.

Ash has ALWAYS and still does keep his half of the Pokeball that he and Gary broke while quarrelling over when they were younger. He looks at it often and thinks about how much he misses Gary and the close friendship they once had. Gary has kept his half as well...this was evident at the end of the Johto league before Gary leaves home to embark on his research career. Gary and Ash hold a special bond of love, friendship, comradery, and a deep connection that goes beyond anything, either of them have experienced before. Their rivalry in my opinion, is or rather was to hide their true feelings for eachother because they didn't know how to handle them nor did they fully understand them. Gary would not always wink and Ash would not always blush if they did not love eachother. This was way more evident in the Japanese version...but the English dub tried to obscure it.
    Well OK, but doesn't he also keep tokens from Misty and May with him too? (this is a rhetorical question, I already know the answer to it).

Also, why does he virtually never mention either of them in the episodes they don't show up? Over the entire span of AG, Ash never mentions Gary until he shows up in those last few eps. And during the DP eps between his appearances, Gary is not mention at all. He also hasn't been mentioned in BW whatsoever. Why do you think this is?

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

Excuse me, but if your post does not answer the inherent question of the thread, "Who do you ship Ash with?" then I kindly ask you to refrain from posting.

Thanks.

"seasons change, people change"

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

Exactly, thanks!

I can't stand it when people have to constantly question somebody's opinion. My God, just get over it already and move on. Some people think they know everything.
    That type of response is also unnecessary. Please do not attack other users on the thread. Contact me or Insanish Danish via PM for any more inquiries and please carry on with the conversation.

Thank youuu.

"seasons change, people change"

What would happen if Anabel was a incredibly Beautiful girl that every boy desire ???
    Okay @Kishore , I never really thought of thought of this. The only girl that comes to mind when I think of this is Giselle. It would be intersting if Anabel showed up with a different more attractive look. Ash might get interested but then he notices that other boys are after her too. That would definetly spark some jealous feeling on Ash's side for a change.

As far as the BW look goes, hopefully the animation won't make her look to childish and make her lose that personality that she had before. Because BF was different than BW now.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Okay @Kishore , I never really thought of thought of this. The only girl that comes to mind when I think of this is Giselle. It would be intersting if Anabel showed up with a different more attractive look. Ash might get interested but then he notices that other boys are after her too. That would definetly spark some jealous feeling on Ash's side for a change.

As far as the BW look goes, hopefully the animation won't make her look to childish and make her lose that personality that she had before. Because BF was different than BW now.
    Ya, I was wondering how Girl's from previous series were prettier then Girl's from BW now !
    Does A perfect heroin need good battling skill ?
    I mean In Yu gi oh Zexxal, The heroin Tori has look & personality but she almost NEVER dual.
    So, I was wonder if skill is necessary !
    Ash x Misty
    Well, There are Anime like pokemon such as Yu Gi oh ,Bakugan , Beyblade etc !
    Anyway, In this type of Anime-
    A girl always hang around with main character who often scold him but has a deep crsh on him.
    At the end, The main character always end up with her.
    However, Those girl have look & personality but no battling skill.
    In pokemon , That Girl is Misty !
    However Her place has taken by so many girl that she doesn't seem to be in the same class as Tori.
    I guess , It because Tori was present in all Yuma biggest Battle But It wasn't the same case for Misty .
    Plus,There somthing odd between Ash & Misty that keep stop me from seeing them as a perfect couple !
    Is it because of Misty's parental & Motherly figure that cause her to look more like 40 year old women rather then 10 year old girl.
    Is this why she look unfitting with Ash's childlike figure !
    I guess , All writer has to do is to Make Misty look more like a 10 year old Mature girl rather then 40 year old mother !.
    If Ash aged then he could be taller then Misty ! It would solve all the problem !
    But writer isn't willing to Age Ash into a 11 year old boy !
    I don't have much hope for Misty HGSS Hairstyle !
    The problem is the way the end of Misty Hair is blend !
    I don't think any girl could be cute with the type of hairstyle !
    Ash x Dawn
    You know, I always wonder what wrong with Dawn ?
    I mean , She cute , strong , & has a good personality & Bond with Ash !
    But , It kind a feel like that Dawn missing something important !
    But I never able to figure out what !
    May be , I just wrong !
    May be , Dawn is the perfect girl but I just want a girl who number one in everything !
    I mean , Even if Dawn got look & personality , She's not number one in them.
    May is better looking then her while Zoey & Maylane is stronger then her !
    So, I guess I'm just a selfish guy who just want a Girl who's best at everything !!!

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast