What are your favorite ships in the anime? - Page 3

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: What are your favorite ships in the anime?

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What are your favorite ships in the anime?

Pokeshipping. (Ash x Misty.)
    Sommeliershipping. (Dento x Cabernet.)
    Orangeshipping. (Misty x Tracey.)
    Bouldershipping. (Ash x Brock.)
    Rocketshipping. (Jessie x James.)
    Mustardshipping. (Kenyan x Ash.)
    CafeMochashipping. (Ash x Dento.)
    Bouldershipping. (Brock x Ash.)
    Gymshipping. (Brock x Misty.)
    Wishfulshipping. (Cilan x Iris.)
    Appealshipping. (Zoey x Dawn.)
    Raisinshipping. (Cabernet x Iris.)
    Contestshipping. (May x Drew.)
    Yaoi!Brocketshipping. (James x Brock.)
    Apprenticeshipping. (Tracey x Professor Oak.)
    Eldershipping. (Professor Oak x Delia.)

...And some Nevermets.

Yeah, I enjoy shipping a bit too much.
    "I shall have some peace there for peace comes
    dropping slow."
    - Lake Isle of Innisfree, W.B Yeats.

A force to reckon with! Advanceshipping FTW's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hummmm....
    1. Advanceshipping, Ash/May (as if you could guess XD)
    2. Orangeshipping, Misty/Tracy
    3. Admirationshipping, Drew/Brianna
    4. Cavaliershipping, Gary/Dawn
    5. Luckshipping, Brock/Lucy
    6. Whatever the heck Richie/Angie is, if it exist?:/

Only person I cant think up someone for her to be with is Anabel :(
    My FF.net account: http://www.fanfiction.net/~advanceshippingftw
    My FicionPress account: http://www.fictionpress.com/~theshockmarine

My Motto: There is no such thing as an indestructable tank, an unsinkable ship, an impenetrable fortress. Everything has a weakness, no matter how small. Find and attack it!

Blog Entries

I'm not a big shipper, but I have an... extremely large soft spot for HeatTagShipping.
    "I'm battling a Magma Abdomen" - my brother

All the possibilities. TanktheAvengineer's Avatar

I'm, for some reason, really starting to like Lightrockshipping. (BrockxDawn)
    Just cause.
    The person formerly known as 'TanktheAggron'

In terms of Pokemon Shipping:
    Advanceshipper here!

I've never been one for more romantic stuff. I'm more of the 'perverted guy' type of shipper. 8]
    Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

My Fanfiction - All stories about to get nuked. God I was an awful writer.

Contestshipping as I feel it has the most hints :d

I! AM NOT! A MORON! Sith Droideka's Avatar

In the past, I was Poké, Contest, and whatever Brock/Lucy's called.
    ALL Pokémon Are EQUAL, But SOME Pokémon Are MORE EQUAL Than Others

Oceania is at war with Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia, and has always been at war with them!

WAR IS PEACE. FREEDOM IS SLAVERY. IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. GOD IS POWER.

Next PolySci/Econ Test: November 8, 2016; Your crash-course will begin January 2013.

Galvantula ≥ Kyurem > Mewtwo > Arceus

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

ComaShipping (Ash X Paul - my favorite! XD)
    CafeMochaShipping (Cilan X Ash)
    RespectShipping (Drew X Ash)
    ColdCoffeeShipping (Paul X Barry)

...those are my absolute favorites, anyway. Not a complete list, though! ;)

Face it, I'm cute Midnightmoon602's Avatar

Here are mine (i can't remember if i have already posted her before. XD)

Advanceshipping (AshxMay)
    Pokeshipping(AshxMisty)
    Ikarishipping (PaulxDawn)
    Chessshipping (HilbertxHilda)
    SapphirePearlshipping (MayxDawn)

Fanfiction DeviantART
    Tumblr
    Current Fanfiction: Ringer

Advanceshipping, and Contestshipping.
    "These memories of you and me mean more to me than you think."

Wishfulshipping (Iris and Dento)
    ColdCoffeeshipping (Paul and Barry)
    Evashipping (Paul and Reggie)
    Cookieshipping (May and Harley)

But I only like these shippings as platonic relationships.

Banner made by me!

~My DeviantArt~*~Dento Tumblr~

Since this is only the anime, my favorites are:
    CafeMochaShipping
    KodakShipping
    RespectShipping

Gonna be a tl;dr Master! Shinneth's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There's a lot of ships I wholeheartedly support in the anime, but favorites? Hmm... no way I can narrow it down to just one, but here are the ships that I'm very adamant about:

HeatTagshipping (Dawn x Conway); I love it enough to make me wish damnation on Kenny. Boring as he is, he's the biggest threat to it...

Comashipping (Ash x Paul); For a long time I wasn't sure whether or not to take the 'ship seriously, but by the end of DP I was sold. Still, I'm very particular about how it's portrayed and most people tend to write/draw it the way I don't want it to play out. Still, it was by far the deepest rivalry in the show and all the talk of their "connection" through Infernape, being total opposites yet unable to ignore one another, Paul being pretty goddamn tsundere about Ash when he talked to Dawn about him... it's like, while their rivalry has been settled, there's a lot about Ash and Paul that feels incomplete. Realistically so, Paul didn't change his whole character and be buddy-buddies with Ash once he was defeated, but you could tell Paul was finally able to look past the haunting similarities to Reggie that Ash possessed, accepting and respecting Ash as a person. The fact that he still watched the Ash/Tobias battle after leaving the conference shows he's still got a bit of a vested interest in Ash; while the rivalry's over, the rest of their relationship is left up in the air and once they got older, I think there'd be some pretty interesting developments. ♥

Palletshipping (Ash x Gary); my classic Pokemon OTP. :P Childhood friends, the playful rivalry and relationship... and really, I enjoyed seeing how they made it obvious in DP that they were still very close friends after all the time they've spent apart going down different paths. The conversation they had during the Silver Conference was the single shining point of the entire Johto series for me, hands down.

TeenCareshipping (Brock x Holly); of all the handful of girls in the series that actually liked Brock, I found Holly the most interesting and best-fitting of the bunch. She's around Brock's age (apparently), has a pretty fun personality for a minor character, and I think it would've been a very sweet relationship had it gotten the opportunity to go anywhere. The fact that it fell through because Holly didn't think she was good enough for Brock was a nice twist, I thought, because it leaves an actual opening where they might reunite someday down the road and make something out of their mutual attraction. Yeah, I like the idea of Brock getting a happy ending, so long as it's with a cool female character. And Holly was pretty damn cool.

OrangeShipping (Misty x Tracey); Funny, I originally hated this 'ship. But Chronicles really helped me see it in a new light. Though I'm kinda "meh" with Tracey and dislike Misty, I strongly believe this couple should happen. Part of it is probably fueled by my hatred for Pokeshipping, admittedly, but I do honestly believe Tracey is the kind of guy Misty needs. A guy she can rely on who's always eager to help, who gets along with her and is even generous enough to give her Pokemon bred from his own. Essentially, I think Tracey would treat her well and be a fitting, courteous gentleman for her. 'Cause honestly, I don't see Misty having a healthy relationship with someone she bickers with all the time. Plus you just can't chain down a guy like Ash to a domestic life where he's stuck in one place all the time. But now that Tracey's got his dream job with Professor Oak, he's always going to be a neighbor Misty can count on whenever she needs help or moral support and the like.

May x Drew x Harley (does this threesome have a name...?); Ah, don't get me wrong. This is not a fully-functional triangle as I am not a Cookieshipper. While I'm alright with Contestshipping, I don't like how the fandom's overblown it and I think just having that straight-up is too simple; too easy. I always liked to think of Drew as a closet bisexual, actually. I enjoy Tensionshipping, but the best way to have it is to add the complicated Contestshipping element to it. Pretty much a situation where Drew is informally dating May and holding back on making things official and steady due to his complicated secret boycrush on Harley. ... Don't look at me like that; May's Contest rival outset was full of awesome drama and shenanigans that were severely lacking in Dawn's. It's only fitting that the romance is just as dramatic and screwy.

Petalburgshipping (May x Max); I... I know. Actually, I don't know. I just really thought this was a plausible 'ship if we ignored the kids show aspect and focused on what an awkward kid Max is. I was really into this while AG was still going on, and since AG is all but a blur in my memory these days because I'm getting senile, I can't remember what was so damn alluring about this oh-so controversial pairing, but there was some charm to it that really had me obsessively shipping it for a while.

ColdCoffeeshipping (Paul x Barry); Do I need to go into great detail of why I love this? It's not every day you see a rival in the anime totally fag over another male rival in the anime. Admittedly I kinda like this better one-sided because imagining Barry harass Paul with all his love and idol worship is more priceless than seeing it being reciprocated somehow. XD

Veilstoneshipping (Paul x Conway); Is it possible to love this more for my self-made bromance aspects than anything that's actually romantic about it? Admittedly I do like seeing this as a bonafide romantic ship, too... but the bromance potential just makes me so super-attached to this. So much.

... If it WERE a ship and they were grown up, I'm a little afraid to imagine what those two would be doing in bed, though. XD

Okay, I think that's all my highest-of-the-high-tier ships.

Chapter 19: Black Ice Battle!
    plurk | SPPF | dA | ff.net

I love all of Ash's ships except Pokeshipping, Pearlshipping, Negaishipping and Leagueshipping.
    Pronged Pickle likes this.

Blog Entries
    Follow AlexTheRose On Twitter
    Visit AlexTheRose's Youtube Channel

I couldn't imagine May, or more importantly Ash either, with anybody but each other! AdvanceShipping is the only Pokémon 'ship that I could ever, possibly support! I may also have a soft spot for PetalburgShipping, but that's for reasons beyond your comprehension. The only reason I like BalanceShipping is because it complements AdvanceShipping so frickin' much. Other than that, Balance is pretty much complete as the two are married (and have been married, too :P) Other than those, every other Ash 'ship is in the toilet for me. Period. End of story. Bye bye.
    Pronged Pickle likes this.
    —AlexTheRose

The PokéSphere Forums!

Registered User WanderingNamekian's Avatar

Steelshipping, Neoshipping and Rocketshipping (specifically Queershipping) in that order. I'm also a bit of a Pokeshipper, in as much as I don't pair either of them with anyone else, but my main obsession is with Team Rocket.

To clarify, even though I use the English and Japanese names interchangeably, I consider Basho/Hun male, and therefore Steelshipping is yaoi in my case.
    Last edited by WanderingNamekian; 10th November 2011 at 09:27 PM.

^^This, especially rocket shipping

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast