What if....................(Romantic relations between trainers and their pokemon)

Thread: What if....................(Romantic relations between trainers and their pokemon)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default What if....................(Romantic relations between trainers and their pokemon)

What if I'm shipping Ash with Chikorita/Bayleef?

I'll never forget their love moments from Johto season >.<' I keep imagining how Ash is doing weird things to his pokemon >o<''''

You?!

Default Re: What if....................(Romantic relations between trainers and their pokemon

Human x Pokémon is okay with me, if it ships the characters platonically, or simply it means the characters like each other as usually people like their pets.

When there is something... ehm, more, then well, feel free to ship it that way, but I personally find it quite disturbing and it´s nothing I would like to read fanfiction about or see that fanart.

If I make some stupid grammar mistake, I´m terribly sorry and feel free to correct me.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What if....................(Romantic relations between trainers and their pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Mielikki View Post
    Human x Pokémon is okay with me, if it ships the characters platonically, or simply it means the characters like each other as usually people like their pets.

When there is something... ehm, more, then well, feel free to ship it that way, but I personally find it quite disturbing and it´s nothing I would like to read fanfiction about or see that fanart.
    Nah, well, just um..the kissing (it's canon). CHIKORITA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I am passive towards them, really. I'd say my favourite Ash/his Pokemon shipping is HatThiefShipping (Ash x Aipom). Aipom's crush on Ash was adorable to me, how she loved to tease him by nabbing his hat off his head. I don't mind GlideShipping (Ash/Gliscor), either. I am uncertain if I have any other Human x Pokemon shippings with other characters, I'd have to think about that...
    "I shall have some peace there for peace comes
    dropping slow."
    - Lake Isle of Innisfree, W.B Yeats.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Likeitornot. View Post
    I am passive towards them, really. I'd say my favourite Ash/his Pokemon shipping is HatThiefShipping (Ash x Aipom). Aipom's crush on Ash was adorable to me, how she loved to tease him by nabbing his hat off his head. I don't mind GlideShipping (Ash/Gliscor), either. I am uncertain if I have any other Human x Pokemon shippings with other characters, I'd have to think about that...
    :o I'll check out maybe that Aipom. Gliscor seems like a bromance, noty.

But I wonder why are you resenting Chikorita. Come on, please lie on my settee. We'll find out what horrible thing happened in your childhood that forced you to carcerate the the will to love a cute little girly greeny creature. 8)

I ship Ash with a lot of Pokemon, mostly BayLeef and that Pokemon from movie 5 who kissed him {Forget her name sorry} also kind of like him with Mewtwo {They had a close relationship, exuse meXD } Its fine to ship Ash with Pokemon in my opinion.
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

The sound of drums
    Blog Entries

I ship Ash with nearly all of his pokemon, and latias (btw that's the name of the pokemon that kiss Ash)

Banner created by Princess of Hoenn.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

One could also ship Ash with Giratina I think.

Though my favourite will always remain ChikoritAsh, lol.