Um.. Steven Stone x Sapphire?

Thread: Um.. Steven Stone x Sapphire?

Default Um.. Steven Stone x Sapphire?

My lord.. I just realized something very shocking about the Special manga Shippings.

Despite having hundreds of fans and fan-art to boot, there is ABSOLUTELY no shipping name for Steven Stone and Sapphire. I looked on the incomplete list of shippings page even and there is NO shipping for this coupling. Don't get me wrong, I will always love Franticshipping, but this's a tragedy people. Z /

This well-known couple has more fan-art then Ruby and Sapphire themselves, trust me, I've looked.. I strangely had in mind.

LetterShipping? Could anyone help me out on this?
    Last edited by Hiidora; 2nd September 2010 at 09:31 PM.

Default Re: Um.. Steven Stone x Sapphire?

Well, I'm not entirely sure if it has more fanart than frantic. Though if it does, I suppose it's because franticshipping being cannon kind of takes away the fun -- or at least for me it does, xD

That aside, I like the game version of this ship, so I suppose I like this one too. :p

Lettershipping sounds lovely if it's not taken <3 I'm just surprised if no one's gotten that name yet, it's so simple and nice :O

Quote Originally Posted by lmao View Post
    Well, I'm not entirely sure if it has more fanart than frantic. Though if it does, I suppose it's because franticshipping being cannon kind of takes away the fun -- or at least for me it does, xD

That aside, I like the game version of this ship, so I suppose I like this one too. :p

Lettershipping sounds lovely if it's not taken <3 I'm just surprised if no one's gotten that name yet, it's so simple and nice :O
    Ahah, XD, sadly I just checked on the A-Z listings else-where, I had only checked Bulbapedia, apparently it's taken by some shipping with twelve people in it.. Z /

Got any suggestions, anybody~?

Blog Entries

Sapphire, hm? I've never really seen someone ship this pairing. Everyone ships May with Steven and Sapphire with Ruby.

Oh, and it doesn't have more fanart. Hoennchampionshipping is the one with the fanart, which is May/Steven.

You're confusing the two. May and Steven is one of the most popular RSE pairings, possibly more liked then Hoennshipping. It's the one with the large fanbase.

Quote Originally Posted by Somari View Post
    Sapphire, hm? I've never really seen someone ship this pairing. Everyone ships May with Steven and Sapphire with Ruby.

Oh, and it doesn't have more fanart. Hoennchampionshipping is the one with the fanart, which is May/Steven.

You're confusing the two. May and Steven is one of the most popular RSE pairings, possibly more liked then Hoennshipping. It's the one with the large fanbase.
    Hm..? But in most of the fan-art I have, she's in her blue costume.. Z___________Z

Still couldn't find a shipping with Steven that relates to any form of the third gen heroine.
    STILL NEED A SHIPPING FOR STEVEN X SAPPHIRE~! They have enough hints for me to make a page for them, but they have no shipping.

I! AM NOT! A MORON! Sith Droideka's Avatar

Pedophileregisteelshipping.

I dunno, Sapphire's already in a canon pairing. Canonicity usually takes all the fun out of shipping.
    ALL Pokémon Are EQUAL, But SOME Pokémon Are MORE EQUAL Than Others

Oceania is at war with Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia, and has always been at war with them!

WAR IS PEACE. FREEDOM IS SLAVERY. IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. GOD IS POWER.

Next PolySci/Econ Test: November 8, 2016; Your crash-course will begin January 2013.

Galvantula ≥ Kyurem > Mewtwo > Arceus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hiidora View Post
    Hm..? But in most of the fan-art I have, she's in her blue costume.. Z___________Z
    Mind posting them. I have an entire Hoennchampionshipping folder and I've seen dozens of fanart for them, and none are of Sapphire.

Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Sith Droideka View Post
    I dunno, Sapphire's already in a canon pairing. Canonicity usually takes all the fun out of shipping.
    Only if you let it. While people usually cry foul when you mess with their pet canon pairing, it's not wrong at all to 'ship any one of those characters with someone else (acknowledging canon while doing this = usually helps).

Mind posting them. I have an entire Hoennchampionshipping folder and I've seen dozens of fanart for them, and none are of Sapphire.
    Let's not be rude in making requests, thank you.
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zorua View Post
    Let's not be rude in making requests, thank you.
    I'm not being rude or making a request. I'm just asking.

I've just never seen one. It's only ever May in a costume costume, her Emerald uniform, or her RS uniform.

Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

I'm not being rude or making a request. I'm just asking.
    Mind posting them.
    If that had been a question (?) rather than a statement (.), then it would have sounded like asking. Otherwise, it sounds callous and demanding, and kind of reeking of "I need proof of this." If you really meant to ask, your post doesn't sound curious.

Punctuation makes and breaks written communication.
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

Ahahah.. No matter if it's demanding or not, I'm not posting them.. I already got a warning about my first post having a fan-art and not stating who drew it, I don't know the artist of any of the pictures I own, and I'd hate to be banned from this site, I think I'd be banned from Bulbapedia as well, which would be terrible..

It doesn't matter to begin with, I don't want to start an argument, I really do want a shipping for this couple, no matter if Sapphire confessed to Ruby, it doesn't mean we can no longer make a shipping for her with anybody else, I still wanna see a shipping with them~ She tried her hardest to find him and he even saved her life, she was devastated when he had left before she got to deliver the letter to him. I like the scenes for them :3, I wanna make a page for them if we can manufacture a shipping name for them soon!