ToxicBoltShipping thread!

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 497
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: ToxicBoltShipping thread!

  1. #1
    All of the bara Yoshi-san's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,840
    Blog Entries
    456

    Follow Yoshi-san on Tumblr

    Default ToxicBoltShipping thread!

    I notice quite a few shippers who ship this so....let's discuss the awesomeness of this ship!

    BTW ToxicBolt is Koga/Surge.....yes I'm a guy....yes I like this ship...In a Bromance kind of way!

    ANYWAY! Who else a fan?

    EDIT: Looking for your TBS fix? GO HERE!
    Last edited by Yoshi-san; 6th June 2010 at 07:05 PM.

  2. #2
    zel
    zel is offline
    take it slow, bro zel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    elsewhere
    Posts
    913

    Default Re: ToxicBoltShipping thread!



    ...

    but no seriously. i love you for making this thread, man ಠㅂಠ
    i ship these two with the burning passion of a thousand suns, in case anyone was somehow unaware

    /readies self for intense discussion


    read my fics @ baticeer.lj

  3. #3
    All of the bara Yoshi-san's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,840
    Blog Entries
    456

    Follow Yoshi-san on Tumblr

    Default Re: ToxicBoltShipping thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by zel View Post


    ...

    but no seriously. i love you for making this thread, man ಠㅂಠ
    i ship these two with the burning passion of a thousand suns, in case anyone was somehow unaware

    /readies self for intense discussion
    I could tell. You know it was because of you that I started to like this ship!

    Now to serach of Fanfics.....

  4. #4
    zel
    zel is offline
    take it slow, bro zel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    elsewhere
    Posts
    913

    Default Re: ToxicBoltShipping thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi-san View Post
    I could tell. You know it was because of you that I started to like this ship!

    Now to serach of Fanfics.....
    i feel so special now o///o

    as far as fanfic goes, i don't know of any in english ;-;
    well actually, i wrote this thing, whatever the hell it is. but it's not really all that shippy. it's more gen than anything

    HOWEVER. i am currently in the midst of writing something else for these two :D
    so i'll definitely post here when it's finished!


    read my fics @ baticeer.lj

  5. #5
    All of the bara Yoshi-san's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,840
    Blog Entries
    456

    Follow Yoshi-san on Tumblr

    Default Re: ToxicBoltShipping thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by zel View Post
    i feel so special now o///o

    as far as fanfic goes, i don't know of any in english ;-;
    well actually, i wrote this thing, whatever the hell it is. but it's not really all that shippy. it's more gen than anything

    HOWEVER. i am currently in the midst of writing something else for these two :D
    so i'll definitely post here when it's finished!
    I knew it! You're wordsnatcher!

    http://i45.tinypic.com/4pvzva.png does this look familiar too you?

  6. #6
    BURN ALL THE THINGS Itsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Outside the window of the Striaton Gym.
    Posts
    677
    Blog Entries
    69

    Default Re: ToxicBoltShipping thread!

    I love this pairing like burning X3 They seem like so much fun to bounce off each other. And Koga would be so reluctant to admit he has any feelings for Surge, I bet~ X3

    And if this world runs out of lovers
    We'll still have each other
    Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us now


    Click here to join the fabulous Striaton Triplets Club!
    Looking for a legit shiny Cryogonal or Sigilyph!

  7. #7
    All of the bara Yoshi-san's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,840
    Blog Entries
    456

    Follow Yoshi-san on Tumblr

    Default Re: ToxicBoltShipping thread!

    It's so sad that there aren't many fanfics about it....

  8. #8
    zel
    zel is offline
    take it slow, bro zel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    elsewhere
    Posts
    913

    Default Re: ToxicBoltShipping thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi-san View Post
    I knew it! You're wordsnatcher!

    http://i45.tinypic.com/4pvzva.png does this look familiar too you?
    THAT'S YOUR SECRET??
    oh my god, that secret totally made my day |D
    such a small world for us crackshippers...

    Quote Originally Posted by Itsuki
    And Koga would be so reluctant to admit he has any feelings for Surge, I bet~ X3


    a toxicbolt pic for every occasion~~


    read my fics @ baticeer.lj

  9. #9
    Hoenner and B/W fangirl Geechisu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    405

    Default Re: ToxicBoltShipping thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by zel View Post


    a toxicbolt pic for every occasion~~
    Win.
    It's cute, in a "WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU *lies*" kind of way.

  10. #10
    All of the bara Yoshi-san's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,840
    Blog Entries
    456

    Follow Yoshi-san on Tumblr

    Default Re: ToxicBoltShipping thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by zel View Post
    THAT'S YOUR SECRET??
    oh my god, that secret totally made my day |D
    such a small world for us crackshippers...
    uh...yes...?

  11. #11
    zel
    zel is offline
    take it slow, bro zel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    elsewhere
    Posts
    913

    Default Re: ToxicBoltShipping thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi-san View Post
    uh...yes...?
    haha, sorry.
    my enthusiasm can be alarming at times. Dx
    i also tend to abuse the caps lock

    umm, new topic perhaps?

    How do you picture Surge & Koga's relationship?

    :D


    read my fics @ baticeer.lj

  12. #12
    All of the bara Yoshi-san's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,840
    Blog Entries
    456

    Follow Yoshi-san on Tumblr

    Default Re: ToxicBoltShipping thread!

    How do you picture Surge & Koga's relationship?
    Bromance kind of way. Maybe one-sided....maybe.

  13. #13
    BURN ALL THE THINGS Itsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Outside the window of the Striaton Gym.
    Posts
    677
    Blog Entries
    69

    Default Re: ToxicBoltShipping thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by zel View Post
    THAT'S YOUR SECRET??
    oh my god, that secret totally made my day |D
    such a small world for us crackshippers...





    a toxicbolt pic for every occasion~~
    fkjskdfjkdsjgksdjk I find it absolutely hilarious that I saw that picture right as my iTunes started playing the Mortal Kombat theme XD

    As for how their relationship would be... I can see Surge wanting some action a lot. XD And Koga being like FFFFFFFFF CALM DOWN >:I Ahaha, Janine would be so confused~

    And if this world runs out of lovers
    We'll still have each other
    Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us now


    Click here to join the fabulous Striaton Triplets Club!
    Looking for a legit shiny Cryogonal or Sigilyph!

  14. #14
    All of the bara Yoshi-san's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,840
    Blog Entries
    456

    Follow Yoshi-san on Tumblr

    Default Re: ToxicBoltShipping thread!

    I think I should write a ToxicBolt one-shot...what do you think?

  15. #15
    zel
    zel is offline
    take it slow, bro zel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    elsewhere
    Posts
    913

    Default Re: ToxicBoltShipping thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Itsuki View Post
    As for how their relationship would be... I can see Surge wanting some action a lot. XD And Koga being like FFFFFFFFF CALM DOWN >:I Ahaha, Janine would be so confused~
    ahaha, that's perfect xp

    i guess i'll answer my own question!
    How do you picture Surge & Koga's relationship?
    i see them mostly as "heterosexual life partners", except with a few romantic moments here and there. ;] they definitely have some history together, so that makes for some tension, but for the most part surge keeps it pretty laid-back. he likes to get on koga's nerves, and koga pretends to be all grumpy about it :3
    also: koga, surge, & janine = best family ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi-san
    I think I should write a ToxicBolt one-shot...what do you think?
    you definitely should! :D


    read my fics @ baticeer.lj

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •