Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Team Galactic Shippings! ;x ;x

Default Re: Team Galactic Shippings! ;x ;x

I can't see your fanart

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAndNevermore View Post
    I can see him playing with love to get his goals, but not really in a relationship for the love. Were he ever in a relationship, he'd beat himself up for showing such weak emotion.
    Oh exactly. Well, on the second part anyway. And even being in a physical relationship would be difficult because it's a "needless thing" (although if his potential partner could convince him of the health benefits, he might be persuaded...)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Valentine View Post
    woah, really?! i've only ever seen one, and it wasn't that good. do you have the pictures, or at least know where i can find them? i would love you if you did D:
    hm, well I don't have any on my laptop. But I've saw a few fanarts over on Pixiv.net (though the site is in Japanese, and to see the full pictures and be able to search fully you have to sign up ..which can be pretty annoying with it being in Japanese and such. xD

and about the Saturn/Mars fanart. ..LOL. I don't care how simple the coloring was. It's gorgeous ..so it works for me. x3

ahaha, i know; saturn is such a brown-noser. he's so eager to please it's crazy. i can see him being all depressed after several failed attempts to get into cyrus's pants, rofl. i just don't get the whole crazy stalker obsession thing, you know? it seems more suited for mars. i'm not trying to ruin your gingaship fantasies, promise!
    hm. Well Mars has problems, that's pretty obvious. She is definitely somewhat obsessed with Cyrus though. Idk ..I never really got why people thought she was THAT obsessed with him though ..cause all I really found of her being that into him, was that she wanted to go to the Distortion World to find him (which we don't even know if she succeeded, so hm.) But I think it's basically her devotion to him. And she's more younger than both Saturn and Jupiter ..and she probably likes getting the most attention from the boss and stuff.
    Idk. Both Saturn have Mars have this similar, but very different love for Cyrus. I guess I wouldn't call neither of them total OBSESSED with him. But they definitely love him ..and will do pretty much anything for him.

Didn't Saturn like basically kill himself in DPA when Cyrus almost fired him? I remember hearing he went crazy and ran into a dangerous problem. :X
    and then he was all "OMG YAY." when Cyrus said he was forgiven.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    See I got the opposite impression.. I thought he was disappointed the girl he's sleeping with lost to a child so easily and he was irritated his woman was beat up so easily.
    Either that or they have hot, violent hatesex on Cyrus' desk when he's not there.
    Well. that could work. But ..only if the two were actually together ..which I've seen no interaction between them as of now .so I can't believe that atm. :x :x
    lawlawlzz.
    I kinda see Saturn and Jupiter having the boring sex, where they just want to experiment (cause of course you think about it with people you've known for a while ..even if you don't actually like them that way) ..and where it ends up with them waking up in the morning all awkward like 'heeey.' and trying to ignore each other for the rest of the day.
    Saturn seems way too calm in a way. And Jupiter just seems too mature and serious. I can't see fun, violent sex between them. D:

Well then ..especially cause I see Jupiter being much older. I could see her having sex with Saturn one time ..just for the lulz. But other than that ..I don't see them close at all. :x meepepepepepe.

Saturn and Mars on the other hand ....BONDAGE ANYONE?! *shotshot*
    ahaha, I guess I really like those two together cause their personalies would fit very weird, but well. Saturn, being the calm, way-too-into-his-work guy ...and Mars being the hyper, immature brat ..they could kinda fix each other a bit. Mars could help Saturn have more fun ..and Saturn could calm down Mars every now and then.

MY MIND. it's so o: ahahahah.

I wish there was more Jovian fanart out there.. it seems like since Jupiter has a bigger rack she'd get more art than she does but I guess Mars being questionably underage gives her fame 8(
    Well ..the Japanese fans tend to either draw mostly Conjunction or Ginga ...or like the three commanders (with some Saturn/Mars stuff) and with Jupiter on the side like ehehe. MAYBE THEY KNOW SOMETHING WE DON'T. o:
    Yeah ..Jupiter is hotter than Mars. But I guess Mars gets the most attention cause she's the cute, underaged one. And well ..people tend to prefer Mars ships over Jupiter ships usually. Aha, I can pair Mars up with anyone, so I know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Palazzo View Post
    I get the feeling that Saturn *has* no life outside the Team. Same with the others as well for the most part.
    Yeah. I always saw Saturn as the sorta loner type, but not exactly. He just seems kinda ..quiet/depressed most of the time. That's just the vibe I get from him ..like maybe he had a rough life or something. But he seems to have no life outside of TG.

Mars and Jupiter though, I can see having some sort of lives outside. Mars seems like a very sociable person who would go out a lot and have fun and stir up trouble with friends. And Jupiter seems like she'd go out with a few friends to maybe have some drinks or clubbing.

But Saturn. He just seems waaaay too into pleasing Cyrus. hehehe. ;]

Blog Entries

What happened in DPA is that Saturn got fired for losing to Hareta (because we all know Cyrus has issues with the kid, but that's for a different post), and basically went catatonic. Then when Hareta's Luxio was about to thunder the fuck out of Cyrus's Gyarados, Saturn snaps into it and his Rhyperior takes the attack with Lightningrod. He begs for one more chance and finds himself on the recieving end of Piplup's megapowered Surf. Which is so big that the Gym Leaders are running like hell away from it. Saturn decides to run like hell TOWARDS it, screaming that it doesn't matter if it's for Cyrus's sake.

Cyrus fishes him out and tells him that his bravery was commendable, and he'll be forgiven this time. Saturn, being half-drowned, doesn't so much respond as he does cough weakly.

Blog Entries

Follow Juuchan17 on Tumblr Visit Juuchan17's Youtube Channel

Why didn't I find this sooner? *ish slow whut*

If you know my DeviantArt stuff and my likings, it's obvious that I'm a fan of sailing on TG-ships.

I respect them all, but my heart mostly goes out for ElecTen (Charon/Rotom - short for ElectricTentacle) and Ginga (Cyrus/Saturn). Still, any ship works for me . . . I'm easy to please.

Currently CRACK!pairing fem!Cyrus with a fem!Brandon . . . (ho shi-, where'd that come from?). . . and other stuff with Cyrus that would only manage to piss him off.

That and something dealing with Charon and Rotom (as a fem!gijinka) making babies. (Darkeiya and I have no life.)

And just for the heck of it: Have some Gingaship. Yes, I drew it.

(as if he'd ever give into his suppressed emotion . . . XD)

I plan on drawing more of these for other TG ships, so look for them on my DA! (as well as these! Juuchan17 on DA!)

- Juuchan17

Completely Insane Fangirl Since Day ONE LiveJournal - DeviantArt - YouTube

Hoenner and B/W fangirl Geechisu's Avatar

Juu, I'm in LOVE WITH YOUR SIG.

And it's not showing up.
    http://foreverandnevermore.deviantart.com/art/Angstshipping-Violet-Dreams-128622929

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Juu, I LOVE all your TG art. You have such an amazing cute style. :3 AND GINGASHIPPING IS EPIC. jdsjkskjdf. Saturn loves that man. Cyrus is so loved by these hotties ..but he continues to loathe human emotion, and pretty much will refuse any love/relationship that he comes across.
    But Saturn being all fanboyish over him turns me on, lol. yehss.

But this thread died.
    Last edited by mandoiVAGiona; 27th July 2009 at 11:12 PM.

Blog Entries

That interaction was loltastic. Saturn looked like he was going to haul off and smack Pluto at any given moment.

Omg <3 I loved that stuff, so awesome and hilarious!! What's Saturn x Pluto? Because I just fell in love with it for crackiness

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Thank you, Juu, I'm officially in love with Gingashipping now. <3

But wtf. This thread is too epic to die. D:
    back to being a non-edible pastry

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ii kanji View Post
    Omg <3 I loved that stuff, so awesome and hilarious!! What's Saturn x Pluto? Because I just fell in love with it for crackiness
    CreeperLabshipping is it's name. Based off Pluto and Saturn appearing in the lab together in Plat, and though it was named when Plat had just come out in Japan, Pluto's incredibly creepy comments about Cyrus support the name's greatness.

I wish we'd seen some of the other commanders in the ep, but, Pluto creeping around on everyone was good enough. Man that guy is a great.

I dunno I don't feel the Ginga vibe, maybe because I'm not really into yaoi that much and I can't see Cyrus EVER reciprocating Saturn's feelings [which I don't think he {Saturn} has in the first place]. A female aka Mars yes simply for reproductive potential but not a male.
    And I don't think Saturn is interested in Cyrus like that, he just is a workaholic and wants to do a good job to get the approval eh lacked in childhood. No homo 8\

Blog Entries

Follow Juuchan17 on Tumblr Visit Juuchan17's Youtube Channel

Talking Re: Team Galactic Shippings! ;x ;x

Quote Originally Posted by Insana Dana View Post
    Thank you, Juu, I'm officially in love with Gingashipping now. <3

But wtf. This thread is too epic to die. D:
    YAY, a conversion! Glad you guys/girls are enjoying my TG shipping goodness! I promise, I'll have some more TG shipping chibis done soon! (I'll do the BIG ones first (Conjunction, Betelgeuse, Elec-Ten (of course), and so on), then some minor ones (the AWKWARD ones) afterwards . . .)

. . . I DO LOVE MY SHIPS.

- Juuchan17

Completely Insane Fangirl Since Day ONE LiveJournal - DeviantArt - YouTube

Juu, would you do some CreeperLab for me, when you have some time? >83

Blog Entries

I think Saturn would fall for *anyone* he served like that. He seems the sort to confuse loyalty and love.

Honestly, and I think I've said this before, I can't see Cyrus returning anyone's affections. Although the reproduction angle would make him more likely to have sex with a woman, but even for reproduction only I have the feeling he wouldn't enjoy it (or, well, he'd enjoy it physically and then mentally beat himself up over it for taking pleasure in something so base).

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Ginga is all too hot. And the fact opinion that Saturn is quite into his boss (who will totally reject him because he can't get brought down by those sick human emotions!) makes it that much better. ;]

I agree with Blackjackkk though. Saturn seems like he's able to confuse love and loyalty like that. And even if he's not exactly in love with Cyrus (as he is loyal and devoted to him), he'd think he was in love with him, and he wouldn't know the difference.
    Saturn just has that thing to him, idk how to explain it. I see him much more into Cyrus than Mars (even though Mars SAYS she's going to look for Cyrus.) we don't even know if she actually goes along with it, and even gets to the Distortion World ..she just says she was going to try to look for him. Doesn't mean that she was going to stay in that lonely world with him (cause honestly ..I can't see Mars being able to be alone with that psychopath in an empty world, for that long. She just doesn't seem that way ..even though she has some problems up in her head as well.)

Saturn does realize when Cyrus goes too far in the end in the games. I'm sure they all pretty much do. But Saturn seems far more upset in the end. Mars and Jupiter have that argument ..and Jupiter leaves because 'Team Galactic without Cyrus is just not fun at all' ..so she's long gone from the team. And I finally got to the Stark mountain part in my Platinum game, and Mars mentions that she will go look for Cyrus ..but then Jupiter mentions something about the two both becoming normal girls with lives again. So I don't really know what happens to them. Saturn is forever in that same spot in the game, walking around depressed. And Pluto got taken away by the good people (grrr). ;3

but LOL shippings. gotta love them. ;3
    I am getting a loving for CreeperLabshipping though, after watching that recent episode. It was just full of lulz, and Saturn's faces in the whole episode @ Pluto were just too amazing. aaaaha yesa.

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast