Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Team Galactic Shippings! ;x ;x

Blog Entries
    Follow Daikenki On Twitter Add Daikenki on Google+
    Visit Daikenki's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Team Galactic Shippings! ;x ;x

I'm posting in 2012 and the last post was in 2010…is this wrong -_-

Conjunctionshipping I guess? It just seems like they're together a lot in the manga. The anime shows a couple, also.

I got my first Generation IV game in 2012…so I'm pretty far behind

You got mail :3

for me my preference is
    BetelgeuseShipper - Cyrus & Mars
    JovianShipper - Saturn & Jupiter

i like cyrus and mars beacuse she genuinly seemed upset by the loss of cyrus and cyrus seemed to trust her with certain important tasks.Sometimes i hink it would only work one sided though.
    I like saturn and jupiter because i feel that they have interesting chemestry.

overall i do like all the main team galactic characters.

Blog Entries

Betelgeuse (Cyrus x mars) works well too but I think it's more on Mars' side.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Miju View Post
    Betelgeuse (Cyrus x mars) works well too but I think it's more on Mars' side.
    well thats true but mostly because cyrus tries to be emotionless.But he may have some affinty for her simply he seems to trust her with very important missions.But i agree it's definatly more on mars' side

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I like Saturn X Mars because the fanarts are pretty. But being realistic, Cyrus X Mars is good, too :)

Visit Mand"alor te Siit's Youtube Channel

What about B2, Io, Sird, and the cloaked grunt? There's more to Team Galactic than the commanders...
    Herbizarre likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe God View Post
    The shippings I like involving members of Team Galactic are BetelgeuseShipping, GingaShipping, TBHShipping, ThreeDaysShipping, PlatinaShipping (Cyrus/Giratina), GodComplexShipping, PeacenikShipping, Cyrus/Sird, ChainReactionShipping (Cyrus/Lucas), okay, long story short just about any pairing involving Cyrus, heh heh.
    I'm surprised no one's mentioned PlatinaShipping before. Giratina's Platinum Pokedex entry says it was "banished for its violence", and I can't see any other reason it wouldn't just attack Cyrus instead of taking him to the Distortion World.

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe God View Post
    It's so fun shipping characters who would hate being shipped.
    Rocco/Io? He seems to annoy everyone, which is almost as funny as everyone annoying Cyrus.

Also, is there a name for Mars/Diamond?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mand"alor te Siit View Post
    Also, is there a name for Mars/Diamond?
    It's called Windmillshipping when I looked it up.

Quench the Fire Egoistical Machine's Avatar

I'm a huge supporter of SinfulShipping. I may be the strange one here, but I personally think that there's more to it than just the mutual dislike those two share with each other. Their last dialogue at Stark Mountain in Platinum gave me a lot of thinking. Specifically, I'm talking about when Mars says "We're going back to being ordinary girls." and after she's gone, Jupiter replies "...Says you. An "ordinary girl" you're not." I believe that this pretty much implies that they knew each other before they even joined Team Galactic. And this could lead to a lot of theories about what their relationship was in the past and how they came to hate one another. Those two lines are what got me into shipping them together. It's so intriguing. What did Jupiter mean when she said that Mars "is not an ordinary girl"? What happened between them? Did they have a romantic relationship that, for whatever reason, shattered and therefore they had a grudge against one another ever since? So many possibilities... or maybe it's just me.

Blog Entries

Follow Herbizarre on Tumblr Visit Herbizarre's Youtube Channel

That's one theory that makes one wants to dig more to try and discover more about it. I mean, you can't have a grudge like this on somebody without a good reason, and a possible break-up on whatever past relationship they had could have triggered that hate Jupiter and Mars had at the end of Platinum (whether the relationship was friendly or lovely, that we might never know).

Does crossover shippings counts in this thread or is it only "Team Galactic member X Team Galactic member" ? If that's not the case... Well, it would be kind of difficult to name a ship, since the only character from Team Galactic that I like aside of Mars is Cyrus, but I think of him as somebody who would be OoC if he expressed love for somebody. My only answer would be Saturn X Mars (ConjunctionShipping, I believe ?), but only because this is the likeliest shipping I can see happening.
    I support : BiologyShipping, GodzillaShipping, GreatRocketShipping, RebelShipping, TransceiverShipping, Fox X Krystal, Leon S. Kennedy X Ada Wong, Leon X Lucy Liberty, FalSam, LGMShipping and Escavalier x Lilligant. This signature image is the perfect place to name all the ships I support without wasting space on the signature, mwa ha ha !
    Click here to view a fanfic of my crossover OTP : Beastman (F-Zero) and Mars (Pokémon).

Quote Originally Posted by Herbizarre View Post
    Does crossover shippings counts in this thread or is it only "Team Galactic member X Team Galactic member" ?
    No, there's plenty of other characters that have already been mentioned, and no one has complained yet. As long as there's at least one Team Galactic member, it should be fine.

Blog Entries

Follow Herbizarre on Tumblr Visit Herbizarre's Youtube Channel

Oh, coolio ! As you can see in my signature, I have done a fanfic featuring my Galactic ship of choice [/ShamelessAdvertising]. The reason I support Beastman from F-Zero and Mars is kind of random actually : I was trying to sleep when I thought of these two characters. Then in the morning, I've thought of the odds of that couple happening and the end result ? I support it now to the point where it's now my crossover OTP.

Yep, quite the weird reason but I don't care. If you need more elaborations, ask me !
    I support : BiologyShipping, GodzillaShipping, GreatRocketShipping, RebelShipping, TransceiverShipping, Fox X Krystal, Leon S. Kennedy X Ada Wong, Leon X Lucy Liberty, FalSam, LGMShipping and Escavalier x Lilligant. This signature image is the perfect place to name all the ships I support without wasting space on the signature, mwa ha ha !
    Click here to view a fanfic of my crossover OTP : Beastman (F-Zero) and Mars (Pokémon).

Conjunctionshipping is a win win!

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728