Default Re: Team Galactic Shippings! ;x ;x

Pluto = Win.

I can't see why people hate him so much...>.>

Expedient Exaggerator Darkeiya's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Darkeiya On Twitter
    Follow Darkeiya on Tumblr

Probably because "ZOMG HE'S AN OLD CREEPY-LOOKING UGLY DUDE HANGING WITH OUR HAWT COMMANDERS EWW". Since, you know, "ugly" characters can't be in the same vicinity as "good-looking" ones, and clearly any older character who interacts with people younger than them is a pedophile. Because real life totally works that way. e_e

Blog Entries

i don't get why in the USA one he was named Charon IT BREAKS THE WHOLE CHAIN OF COMMANDERS NAMED AFTER PLANETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they changed Pluto's name because of some copyright stuff. That's why it's Team Galactic and not Team Galaxy, too.

BTW, Pluto is a dwarf planet.

Blog Entries

Yeah but Pluto is a planet

Dwarf planet.

They wouldn't have been able to keep his name as Pluto because of the copyright issues, anyway.

Blog Entries

Maybe they should've used Neptune instead

But that wouldn't have made any sense! Pluto is a tomato and not exactly a commander, hence why he's named after the small, not-actually-a-planet planet!

Hoenner and B/W fangirl Geechisu's Avatar

True, true.

But that doesn't mean he can't be shipped adorably.

Precisely! ;3 There's nothing more shippable than a tomato!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I would have named him Uranus tbth 8\
    I mean the guy's sleeping with Rotom and that is the next planet after Jupiter.

Don't get me wrong I love Pluto and ElecticTentacle [heck I, Katya and Ebola (SPPF/smogoners) named the ship]. I just think he's a creeper knocking up everyone underage he can.

(Oh, and Jupiter's hair is definitely purple.)

Did you miss the part where there's not a shred of purple in any version of her hair color??
    If you tried to color her for fanart and you used purple as the base color it would NOT match. You'd select BRIGHT PINK and slide it to the white, black or gray areas for different shades.
    Her ingame sprite especially is light pink. Oddly enough that's the only one where the darkest shade approaches fuschia base-color territory.

Also I don't base ships off hair color or something as trivial as that.. there's just some colors that don't go 8\
    For the record I originally shipped Mars with pretty much every female in DP but Jupiter. Cyrus had no emotions what was the point of shipping him 8\ which left Saturn and Jupiter. I noticed their bangs and eyes were identical and they looked about the same age (to me) so I started supporting it.
    The cancerous tumor known as Cyrus on Mars on deskchan infected me a while later. The yuri phase quickly faded and I realized Cyrus wasn't void of emotions he just tried to hide them but failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty!
    LOL. too much time! O:
    Ehh I was bored after mini golf and didn't want to go to sleep so hey you get a color chart o)

Eyea all the 'hints' or reasons for shipping TG commanders are pretty much 'he says/she says' stuff. I say he's looking at her rack you say he's looking at the orbs but I think we all can agree Mars is a crazy staring at the wall LOL

Though I look for more things in a ship, rather than their hair matching. Their personalities have to go good together ..which to me, Saturn and Jupiter's personalities are UGHGH together. Sorry. D: I know it's different to you, but I can't seem to find any excitement they'll have with them both being so ..like them.
    Eyea I feel you it's not just about looks.
    I originally shipped them with massive amounts of hatesex. I think I still have a fic or two with hatesex threesomes between the commanders and there's a fic on SPPF of them hating till they get over it.
    Then I got sappy and started shipping Betelgeuse too and it turned sickly sweet
    Idk how much we actually know about Jupiter's personality.. she seemed sort of stuck up and whiny in DP but not as bratty and underage as Mars obv.
    Riyu (the SPPF mod who drew the Jovian fanart I posted) likes the ship because she can see Jupiter having all sorts of kinky fetishes and acting them out on Saturn who's just like "..? " when he realizes there's no way out..
    or should I say SNOW WAY OUT

vile i know.

AND WE SHOULD GO SHOPPING FOR CLOTHES, cause you seem to like clothes and fashion. ooh yeah. I need some new clothes, even though I basically live in my ugly work outfit. D: ahah OFF TOPIC MUCH.
    Speaking of I just went shopping Monday (A). Yea if I'm ever on the east coast again [think that's where you live] we should! I dunno how close our fashion styles would be but I love shopping and clothes.
    rofl I think 80% of my closet or more is Saturn and Jupiter colored clothes.. especially bright pink man I love bright pink
    Dark blue jeans with pink stitching and/or crystal studs is where it's trucking AT
    :7up:
    eyea /offtopic LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeiya
    C'mon guys, we all know Elec-Ten's got more evidence than Conjunction and Jovian combined. XD
    No it's true LOL it really is. D;
    Jovian has one or two 'hints' that a Jovianshipper would say is a hit and a Conjunctionshipper would say isn't "8\" I guess Conjunction might have one of the same but there's no actual ingame/in-anime/in-manga hinting either way.
    Guess we'll have to see where the anime takes it!
    Last edited by Yeti; 5th August 2009 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post

Did you miss the part where there's not a shred of purple in any version of her hair color??
    So you're telling me all of those aren't shades of purple? I was color blind and I didn't know it?! *gasp*

Seriously, dude, it's purple. So pure purple isn't the exact shade, but her hair color is still A shade of purple. Definitely not pink, I'd notice if it were pink.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I got kinda pissed when I found out that Pluto's named got changed to Charon. Like what the hell? that's so retarded. I refuse to call him Charon ..even now. I just can't. Pluto is his name, ohyesh.

Eyea I feel you it's not just about looks.
    I originally shipped them with massive amounts of hatesex. I think I still have a fic or two with hatesex threesomes between the commanders and there's a fic on SPPF of them hating till they get over it.
    Then I got sappy and started shipping Betelgeuse too and it turned sickly sweet
    Idk how much we actually know about Jupiter's personality.. she seemed sort of stuck up and whiny in DP but not as bratty and underage as Mars obv.
    Riyu (the SPPF mod who drew the Jovian fanart I posted) likes the ship because she can see Jupiter having all sorts of kinky fetishes and acting them out on Saturn who's just like "..? " when he realizes there's no way out..
    or should I say SNOW WAY OUT
    SEE THAT'S WHAT I LIKE. COMMANDER THREESOME. that is just easily one of the best things ever. ;o
    And yeah. Jupiter is probably the hardest to decide on her actual personaity. In the game, she does seem quite snobby and full-of-herself. Basically a hot, luscious bitch with a nice rack ..and don't forget the ass!
    But in the anime, she seems quiet, basically on her own. She doesn't seem to know any of the others as much as they might know each other. That's why I kinda see Saturn and Mars being more close, than say, Saturn and Jupiter ..or especially Mars and Jupiter. But that's just the anime. They neglect the poor chick like extreeeemeeee. D:
    And in the manga, she seems kinda psychotic. I saw a scan of her yelling at Saturn, saying how she's going to go ahead with HER plan, EVEN THOUGH CYRUS GAVE OTHER ORDERS. and she looks like a beast. it's like DAAAAMN JUPITER. you're like me when I'm PMSing. ;x

Mars is obviously the youngest, childish, most outgoing, talkative.
    And I always see Saturn as the one who doesn't really have any life outside of TG. He's calm for the most part ..even though in the recent episode, Pluto has that skill to make anyone want to kill him, ahaha.

Speaking of I just went shopping Monday (A). Yea if I'm ever on the east coast again [think that's where you live] we should! I dunno how close our fashion styles would be but I love shopping and clothes.
    rofl I think 80% of my closet or more is Saturn and Jupiter colored clothes.. especially bright pink man I love bright pink
    Dark blue jeans with pink stitching and/or crystal studs is where it's trucking AT
    LOL. yeah, I'm at the east coast.
    and dude. i'm one of those people who you'll see with a Hot Topic bag, and a Hollister bag. I'll like anything. Any style. I'm for anything pretty much, ahah.
    COLORS. I have just random mixes of colors. my room is a mess. it's all clothes ..and my other random stuff. ;[

Jovian has one or two 'hints' that a Jovianshipper would say is a hit and a Conjunctionshipper would say isn't "8\" I guess Conjunction might have one of the same but there's no actual ingame/in-anime/in-manga hinting either way.
    Guess we'll have to see where the anime takes it!
    Really? o: hints.. or just those "OMG THEY WANT EACH OTHER!?" thing where ..the two characters really did nothing to show their hots for each other ...but the fans are like "THERE'S THE PROOF! ;x"

I just want TG sex, that's all. mhmhm.

There's no proof in most TG ships. Definitely not mutual proof! All we get is that they're all the higher-ups in the same evil team. Each of us just has to figure out on our own who do we want to see interacting with each other on the romantic level.

Dude, don't tell me CreeperLab does not have mutual evidence ;3 I mean, Pluto loves annoying Saturn and Saturn get sooooooo annoyed! If that's not true love, I don't know wha-- *shot*

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast