Thread: Team Galactic Shippings! ;x ;x

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Team Galactic Shippings! ;x ;x

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty! View Post
    Jupiter's hair is purple btw.
    Common misconception.
    this is an analysis of Jupiter's hair
    Colors dubbed Indigo, Purple, forgot, dark magenta, maroon 3 or 6, magenta 3; on the right side of the image.
    Below them is their base color, which is the top right corner of the color selection in Photoshop (basically, no black or white added). The top row of purples is the bright purple on the right, maroon is the pink in the middle, and the magentas are the fuschia on the left.
    On the left we see Jupiter's 2 or 3 hair colors in three different medias, and their base color. Interestingly enough, only the darkest shade in her sprite and Sugimori is fuschia/fuschia-esque, the rest are all almost the exact same shade of bright pink, which is rather close to maroon's base color.
    Anime coloring is out in the blacker regions towards the center, sprite is right near the top in the white zone.
    Not a shred of purple in her hair. Her sprite's hair is actually quite pink in the lighter two colors.
    So as you can see Jupiter has what is CLOSEST to maroon hair, even magenta is a bit too purple for the most part to correctly refer to her hair as such.
    Color names gotten from here.
    Her hair is about as purple as the bright pink Choose Juicy NY shirt I have on right now [which actually has navy blue lettering!! Good color coordination Juciy]

Guess that's what happens when I'm bored and have 10 minutes on a Friday night lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty! View Post
    aha, when have you ever seen Saturn staring at Jupiter in any way? Even just a stare? o:

Call it subjective, but I, along with others [some of whom aren't Jovianshippers!], don't rightly think Saturn's staring at the two white orbs the machines are holding.. seems to be looking at Jupiter instead
    I would be too tbth

Red shirt and dark blue jeans.. glad I've never seen that combo irl 8\ Red, blue and TONS of white are nautical colors which look fab but the only saving grace is the 2/3 white, 1/6 red, 1/6 blue ratio. Only outfit I have with red and jeans is a brown shirt with red and light blue ribbons/stripes and light blue Hudsons [since they have the Union Jack and it matches!].
    But hey whatever floats your boat. I think they're too powerful of colors to go good together and dark blue makes a more feminine, demure color like pink stand out. If you think red and dark blue look just dandy paired up then who am I to tell your fashion sense it's wrong.

Also for me anime/game hair colors [and eye colors] that are radically different than the blonde/brown/black/red [typically] people have [unless they dye their hair] affect how quality characters go together, but there's not really that MUCH variety irl, and all the colors do go together well. But like mustard yellow and fluorescent orange?? Uhhh yuck 8\
    No hate on crazy-colored hair I'd give myself light purple, neon green or pink highlights if my mom wouldn't rage so hard

Quote Originally Posted by Barackjack
    So ok I'm going to call you out. What exactly is a "typical gay personality" and why do you think one has to be a femmeboy to be gay?
    Ugh that's why I put it in quotes because it's just that annoying guy who's into musicals and loves pink and female singers and shopping and says crap like "those shoes DO not go with that shirt girlfriend" etc. And usually their hair is a trainwreck 8\
    If you're as skinny as Saturn is and not some giantly muscular tree trunk like Cyrus and you don't give off that "HAY GRRRL" vibe, for me that means straight. Just how I process people, if you guys categorize characters without confirmed orientations differently well I guess we'll just have to disagree.

I actually agree that there really isn't any valid evidence or reason to think any of the commanders are interested in each other [doesn't stop us from shipping anyways though LOL]. There's subjective stuff that's pretty much he says/she says it's a hint/it's not a hint.
    IF the writers decided to hint at anything in the anime imo it'd be one-sided Mars wanting to get at Big Boss Man. Maybe two-sided post-climax when/if Cyrus realizes he really has nothing else going for him except redhead commander. The game indicated such with her being the only one with any shown desire to find him, but whether she did and whether she stayed we'll never know. (If we could go back to the DW I would TOTALLY do it and try and find them) The games just didn't seem to provide much other evidence for any ship, unless you choose to make a stretch with a line someone said about someone else.

BUT I HAVE A TOPIC.. if it's permissible for me to put out one!
    You've been contacted to help design a new Wii roleplaying/DS Ranger/MD-like Pokemon game, and Team Galactic is to be the criminal organization. What's your storyline and what hints would you throw at gameplayers?
    Ehh call it lame but it's something right?

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

For me it depends on interactions. Look at Steelshipping. Bashou's a tiny little thing but he's a violent control freak, and Buson's an arrogant musclehead, and they've got some of the most chemistry I've ever seen from anyone in this series.

If I was designing a new game with TG and had an in-team romance, it'd probably be between some grunts. And I'd see what I could get away with as far as making an off-color joke about the Spear Pillar (because you just *know* there's a lot of grunts who snicker every time someone mentions that place)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Palazzo View Post
    For me it depends on interactions. Look at Steelshipping. Bashou's a tiny little thing but he's a violent control freak, and Buson's an arrogant musclehead, and they've got some of the most chemistry I've ever seen from anyone in this series.
    Eyea Steel is one of the few yaoi ships I like.. admittedly I prefer it as het [go dub goofs!!] and my love for it spawned from watching the dub. They are just undeniable 8\ I don't mind it with Hun being a guy I simply prefer it with her as a girl.

In case you couldn't tell I'm almost entirely a het shipper :]

I didn't see the same sort of chemistry between Saturn and Cyrus as Steel has, or Archie and Maxie. There is NO dispute on that one [or there shouldn't be, at least] but those vibes just don't roll for me with Ginga.
    Probably because except for my indulgence in crack I like ships that have 'a chance' of becoming canon, and even if Cyrus was to ever hook up with someone Saturn has the least chance of the commanders.
    Pluto obv has the most I mean who doesn't want that hunk of man 8\

Blog Entries

Lol Hun is a woman the way Roark thinks Saturn is a woman.

Although part of me wants to see Roark get some weird sort of crush on "her" and try to take her flowers. "Hey, I know you're evil and stuff, but you also had a really tough day what with being dumped and nearly drowning, so I thought you might like these." "......what the shit is this." "Well, I just thought a girl like you mi--OW! Ok, too soon? He's no good for you anyway!"

I Have Returned The REAL Dialga's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    Pluto obv has the most I mean who doesn't want that hunk of man 8\
    U need ur eyes checked lol

And about the Jovianship...

I am once again in a state of not-knowing-what-to-put-here-age.

Blog Entries

Was it really necessary to post pictures of those dimensions?

'Sides, in DPA anyway, Charon's gotten it on at least once.

Quote Originally Posted by Juuchan17 View Post
    Is it wrong that I have these SinfulShip doodles of Mars getting frisky with Jupiter? (mainly related to fondling the chest and both of them in skimpy panties . . . XD)
    No, it's not wrong Because Sinful is totally hot and asdfjfiuiuisdh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Palazzo View Post
    'Sides, in DPA anyway, Charon's gotten it on at least once.
    Oooh, really? Details plz!

And Yeti, you and I have completely different colour tastes Dark blue and maroon/purple/pink...euch. I prefer mah dark blue with red...

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    Guess that's what happens when I'm bored and have 10 minutes on a Friday night lol
    LOL. too much time! O:
    it's all good though.

But ..ok. I still can't seem to see any signs of pink in her hair, though I guess with the big coloring cycle ..there'd be some pink. BUT, as you're saying that you like when hair colors go good together ..so technically, for looks ..it's basically purple. Well, that's all I see. Maybe I'm color retarded. D: But I'm pretty sure my eyes are perfectttt! ;3

Call it subjective, but I, along with others [some of whom aren't Jovianshippers!], don't rightly think Saturn's staring at the two white orbs the machines are holding.. seems to be looking at Jupiter instead
    OH DEAR SATURN. o:
    well ..it's cool cause I can kinda see (if anything at least), Saturn having some sort of hots for an older woman like Jupiter. I just can't seem to like the ship, for the fact that I cannot see Jupiter returning those feelings (if he has any at all. D: ) BIG HOT MEN FOR JUPITER PLZZ.
    And oh. The artists aren't very good at eye contact ..I'm sure (i'm sure most people actually really know) that Saturn is staring at the orbs ..and SADLY not at Jupiter. D: tehehehee.
    I mean, if we're going along with what Saturn's eyes look like they're looking at, then we can easily say Mars is staring at the wall to her right ..cause she doesn't look like she's looking at the orbs neither. o: BUT ..Mars is a wack, so I guess I can see that, heeh.

Red shirt and dark blue jeans.. glad I've never seen that combo irl 8\ Red, blue and TONS of white are nautical colors which look fab but the only saving grace is the 2/3 white, 1/6 red, 1/6 blue ratio. Only outfit I have with red and jeans is a brown shirt with red and light blue ribbons/stripes and light blue Hudsons [since they have the Union Jack and it matches!].
    But hey whatever floats your boat. I think they're too powerful of colors to go good together and dark blue makes a more feminine, demure color like pink stand out. If you think red and dark blue look just dandy paired up then who am I to tell your fashion sense it's wrong.
    HEY HEY. I'm not saying I wear the boring ol' red shirt, blue jeans. But that's a typical outfit you'll see in a drawing or something (well ..it was always what I used to draw people in. xD;) But ..I have to admit, that Saturn and Jupiter's hair colors do go swell together.
    Though I look for more things in a ship, rather than their hair matching. Their personalities have to go good together ..which to me, Saturn and Jupiter's personalities are UGHGH together. Sorry. D: I know it's different to you, but I can't seem to find any excitement they'll have with them both being so ..like them.
    I can definitely see Jupiter banging some hot guys though ..and girls. ;]

BUT I love wacky color mixing, so that's just me with the hair colors and all. Saturn's dark blue hair and Mar's red hair ..don't exactly look great to you ..but to me, and other's ..it's an adorable little match. ;3 whee.
    AND WE SHOULD GO SHOPPING FOR CLOTHES, cause you seem to like clothes and fashion. ooh yeah. I need some new clothes, even though I basically live in my ugly work outfit. D: ahah OFF TOPIC MUCH.

No hate on crazy-colored hair I'd give myself light purple, neon green or pink highlights if my mom wouldn't rage so hard
    DO IT. Be a rebel.
    I only got beat the first time I dyed my hair black ..JUST black. And then I continued ..and my parents just gave up and were like ..AWESOME. and well, they couldn't really do anything after I turned 18. ;o

You've been contacted to help design a new Wii roleplaying/DS Ranger/MD-like Pokemon game, and Team Galactic is to be the criminal organization. What's your storyline and what hints would you throw at gameplayers?

ehehehem. I can't think right now. D: my mind is off, mwhahaha. I'll see if other people answer first. wo.
    Last edited by mandoiVAGiona; 1st August 2009 at 03:42 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ii kanji View Post
    Oooh, really? Details plz!

Okay, I'll go away again...

I honestly don't get pairing up characters because of their hair colors... I pair characters up because of their personalities and/or their interaction, I don't need their hair colors to match or anything. o_O;
    I like Saturn/Mars just because I think their personalities would play off of each other nicely.

(Oh, and Jupiter's hair is definitely purple.)

Blog Entries

Hoenner and B/W fangirl Geechisu's Avatar

I'm voting for Gijinka-Rotom >.>

Expedient Exaggerator Darkeiya's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Darkeiya On Twitter
    Follow Darkeiya on Tumblr

*stealth post*

C'mon guys, we all know Elec-Ten's got more evidence than Conjunction and Jovian combined. XD

*crawls back into shadows*

Nnnnnggggff! x3 Okay, it's official: I love any ship involving Pluto!

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast