Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Team Galactic Shippings! ;x ;x

Hoenner and B/W fangirl Geechisu's Avatar

Default Re: Team Galactic Shippings! ;x ;x

SinfulShipping = win

And for some reason, I just saw Jupi with Wallace...*shivers*

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty! View Post
    Jupiter would be better with like .....JESSIE.
    >:C No! *ahem* Jupiter... is a tough cookie. It's hard to imagine who she'd be with for me. She seems like a lady with character. So she needs a guy worthy of her... Mmmffff! Jindai!
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAndNevermore View Post
    And for some reason, I just saw Jupi with Wallace...*shivers*
    O_o Noooo! Mikuri needs Daigo! (Or if all else fails, Gracefulshipping). And Jupiter, see above.

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAndNevermore View Post
    SinfulShipping = win
    Yesss, it is. :3 <3
    back to being a non-edible pastry

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Palazzo View Post
    Yeti, are you basing your shippings on color schemes? Besides, it's Cyrus who has the LIGHT blue hair. Saturn has DARK blue hair.
    That is what I said. Hence why light blue and red go together, and magenta and dark blue, which is what I was saying.
    How could you ever imply anything else ?_?

No it's not just based on color schemes I'm just saying Mars and Saturn's hair looks H O R R I D together. It'll never work out 8\
    My love for Jovian spawns beyond their gloriously matching appearances.. it is my roni 8U

I guess I'm just not that into any homo ships, yaoi or yuri, so I have a hard time feeling any homo TG ships, except Pluto since he doesn't care what he's screwing
    Saturn doesn't seem to have a 'typical' gay personality to me, nor does he look feminine enough IE Harley. Perhaps my gaydar is faulty but he never struck me as interested in men. More like a horny guy in his 20s staring at Jupiter's cameltoe

Guess I didn't get the same vibes as everyone else regarding Jupiter [and Saturn] when playing through DPPt. I don't see her as serious so serious or that old. I mean look at that uniform if I was 30+ I wouldn't be dressed like that [ok so I would but that's just me] and if I was that mature/professional I wouldn't have a catsuit with a giant cut in my left leg as my uniform.
    Unless of course Saturn designed it.. which I can see.

Ehhh that's just me though. I know other people who support Jovian but they post on SPPF, guess Bulba has different tastes!

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So ok I'm going to call you out. What exactly is a "typical gay personality" and why do you think one has to be a femmeboy to be gay?

Honestly I didn't see any of the commanders as being interested in each other. I think it'd have been interesting if we'd been able to see Mars and Jupiter post-plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    Guess I didn't get the same vibes as everyone else regarding Jupiter [and Saturn] when playing through DPPt.
    Just for the record, I've never played the games/read the manga Hence why when there are serious discussions on the personalities and ambitions and actions of this crazy bunch I can't really post... <_< >_>

I just think that they'd all look pretty hot together xD And plus, CreeperLab was hilarious in the anime.

Blog Entries

Oh goodness, you must! Especially DPA because it's made of almost entirely Galactic. Well, and that Hareta kid. But he's also
    Last edited by Blackjack Gabbiani; 31st July 2009 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Goddammit, how do you do a spoiler tag with text on it?

REALLY?! How long is it? Has it finished?

Blog Entries

7 volumes so far, will probably only go to 8, 9 if they stretch things. Four are out in English so far.

To give you some idea, 5 has the Spear Pillar. Charon comes in at volume 7.

... This sounds like something I should actually bother reading. Not too long :D And lots of Ginga loveliness!

Blog Entries

I'll PM you some scans to get your interest piqued.

I agree, btw - red + blue = win

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

^ RIGHT ON GIRL! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    Saturn doesn't seem to have a 'typical' gay personality to me, nor does he look feminine enough IE Harley. Perhaps my gaydar is faulty but he never struck me as interested in men. More like a horny guy in his 20s staring at Jupiter's cameltoe
    I love your imagination! :3
    aha, when have you ever seen Saturn staring at Jupiter in any way? Even just a stare? o:
    Saturn doesn't strike me as a horny guy who would be after a hot chick like Jupiter. I just can't see him that way. To me, he's either gay or possibly should be with a cute chick like Mars. ;3 So if he's not with Mars ...BRING THE MEN!

I still don't find how Saturn and Mar's hair combination looks that horrid to you? I think you just want to kill the ship itself. Red and dark blue? It's like the original colored outfits. Red shirt and dark blue jeans. IT MATCHES. ;D

Jupiter's hair is purple btw.
    But like I said before. I don't see why hair colors matter. I mean, I can be a shallow person, but I'm not going to reject someone just because our hair colors don't make a perfect match. D: Dude, I've dyed my hair every color during my school years, and people wouldn't not want to go out with me if they had a non-matching hair color of mine. I've had my hair pink, blue, orange, blond, red, EVERYTHING. :D :D

But yeah. I don't think any of the commanders are into each other. But I will say that Saturn/Mars seems like a more likely candidate ..just for the fact that if the writers do possibly go that route to hint at a TG ship, I don't think it would involve Jupiter ..just because they shaft the poor chick like woah. D:

but who knows what shall happen.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty! View Post
    just for the fact that if the writers do possibly go that route to hint at a TG ship, I don't think it would involve Jupiter ..just because they shaft the poor chick like woah. D:
    *resists urge to make filthy reference to Jupiter being "shafted" by Cyrus*

Blog Entries

Follow Juuchan17 on Tumblr Visit Juuchan17's Youtube Channel

Is it wrong that I have these SinfulShip doodles of Mars getting frisky with Jupiter? (mainly related to fondling the chest and both of them in skimpy panties . . . XD)

Other than that, I really can't see Jupiter with anyone else . . . maybe the exception of Cyrus (*totally blames Blackjack for this . . . wink-wink*). And I totally would love to see Mars x Wallace. (*blames my background idea for Mars for this*) SRSLY, Jupiter x Brandon??? wtf. I'd probably hit it though. XD

I can't see Saturn with anyone but Cyrus. I'm not sure why, but I just feel that he'd be too serious (whut?) for Mars or Jupiter . . . and he totally hates Charon (LAWL, Hate-sex much?), so who else is there?

. . . *sigh* I want some more DPA! Galactic pairings. Is there one for Hareta x Assgrunt's butt?

(can't ya tell I'm completely HORNY BORED???)

- Juuchan17

Completely Insane Fangirl Since Day ONE LiveJournal - DeviantArt - YouTube

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast