Team Galactic Shippings! ;x ;x

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Team Galactic Shippings! ;x ;x

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Team Galactic Shippings! ;x ;x

Since 2009, this oh-so-interesting year has been here ..I've grown a big obsession and love for Team Galactic. those 'creepy' ..sexy space people.

And me being a crazed shipper ..of course I support many shippings with these guys in them.

And there's a thread over on SPPf ..but I barely post there ..just because, not many of the shippers there ..MAY I SAY ..approve of me? because I like a couple of ships that they HAAATE. (MAINLY SATURN/MARS ...which is amazing ..so i don't know WHY. D:) So yeah.
    There's no thread here, so I decided to make one, YAY.

YAY. go GINGA DAN! ;3

All rules apply.
    But I'm pretty blah and rebellious ..so I won't really tell people to follow rules ..since I don't like to myself. But on these forums ..we must, to seem smart. ;D even though we may not be, ehehe. So yeah, follow the rules, please. :x

The rules that even I can't even forget to mention.
    1. NO BASHING. which means "I DON'T CARE IF YOU HATE ME AND CONJUNCTIONSHIPPING!!1" If you dislike a ship, and it's THAT much of a pain to not say something bashy about it ..then please go do something maybe smoke some weed to calm your nerves?, so you won't bash any shippings. Because ..I really don't want this to be a war thread ..even though those can be fun. ;x NO BASHING. Or I'll smack you people. :3

AND 2. No double/triple/jkfdjfdjkfd posting. I understand when the forum is laggy, and you accidently post a couple of times. I do that all the time ..it sucks. But ..if you do it, please go back and delete the other posts asap. ;x

BUT OKAY. on to the thread topic.
    You can talk about any ships involving Team Galactic. Which also includes any characters with any of the members. ex: Cyrus/Hikari.
    But yeah. LET'S START.

What Team Galactic ships do you support or like?

i'll answer after people answer. :3

I am the Aqua Rabbit. CamyPSyrup's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Team Galactic Shippings! ;x ;x

I happen to like Conjunctionshipping very much. Reasons:

1. It was the first TG shipping I saw so I got hooked on it.
    2. They look cute together.

Blog Entries

My heart belongs to Akatsukishipping. It's so creepy that it's awesome. :D

And InfraRedshipping is pretty cool too.

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Mandi, you're officially my hero for making this thread. :D

Well, I remember at first I never really thought that much of Team Galactic, but after their two-parter at Celestic Town I totally fell in love with them. And when I really get into characters, I also get into ships involving them. :]

My favorite Galactic ship is undoubtedly Conjunctionshipping (SaturnxMars). I don't know why, really. I guess it's because Mars and Saturn are my favorites in Team Galactic, and I just think they look awesome together. I know 99% of the Pokemon fandom hates this ship, but that's not going to stop me from loving it. Conjunctionshipping rocks and that's all I have to say about it. :] <3

I also like Sinfulshipping (MarsxJupiter), because, well, Mars and Jupiter simply look hot together. ^_^ I don't like Jovianshipping, but I still wanted to ship Jupiter with somebody, so I decided to ship her with Mars. And it works. :D

And I'm not a huge fan, but Beltegeuseshipping (CyrusxMars) is kind of cool. Cyrus is awesome, and well, he needs somebody. ^_^ And out of the three commanders, he'd look best with Mars. :]

But yay, a TG shipping thread. Finally. <3
    back to being a non-edible pastry

After I started playing Platinum, I started getting into two Galactic ships. Namely, one-sided Mars/Cyrus and mutual Saturn/Mars. The first because Mars seems to be the one admin who's most dedicated to Cyrus, to the point of
    The second... I don't know, I just thought it's absolutely hilarious that their hairdos are shaped like each other's main Pokemon, it just rolled from there.

Why do people hate Conjunction?! I think it might be my fave! Although, to be fair, I think you could pair all of them up with each other and get good results with any combo, because they're all just that awesome.

Expedient Exaggerator Darkeiya's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Darkeiya On Twitter
    Follow Darkeiya on Tumblr

Looks like all the Conjunctionshippers are hanging out here. XD

I love that ship too, though nothing will ever beat ElectricTentacleshipping (Charon/Rotom) as my Galactic OTP like nobody saw that coming. I also found myself quite partial to Cyrus/Cynthia after playing Platinum...

I'm actually a little partial to Akagi/Shirona myself, though animeverse for me. It's pretty cute!

Blog Entries

I like Saturn x Mars it is cute! lol

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Insana Dana View Post
    Mandi, you're officially my hero for making this thread. :D

Well, I remember at first I never really thought that much of Team Galactic, but after their two-parter at Celestic Town I totally fell in love with them. And when I really get into characters, I also get into ships involving them. :]
    Dana Dana. ahaha. I know. Like I knew about TG way before all this. But I never thought much of them ..until I got Platinum really. And they were involved in the game much more than diamond/pearl ..and then I found out that they were in the anime too, and started watching D/P again ..and I became obsessed. *_*

But ohoh. I guess I'll post some of my favorites shippings.

First ..of course, Conjunction (Saturn/Mars). Yes. I'm obsessed ..and it's on my top list of all shippings. After getting into TG, Mars became my favorite off the bat ..and Saturn being my second favorite. And like SB mentioned, how their hair are shaped like each other's Pokemon ..that just wins. And I'm pretty amazing at browsing through Japanese fanart sites ..and I came across quite a bit of TG art, and a bunch of Saturn/Mars goodies ..and found out that this shipping wasn't as hated as I thought.
    And Conjunction isn't as hated as we all think. I think it's just because there are that small group of people who hate it ..and will murder anyone who ships it ..and yeah. D: but there are quite a bunch of fans of it. YAY. :D
    And I guess ..I just love thinking of these two, fighting over Cyrus' affection, since they're both in love with him. And I can see Mars being a little brat, annoying Saturn, making fun of his hair and all that. Saturn getting mad, but inside, they both like each other. YEAH. my mind. *shot*

I'm also quite a big fan of Belteguese (Cyrus/Mars) ..but totally one-sided ..since Mars seems very devoted to him ..and even goes off to try to find him when he disapears into the Torn World. yeah. :3

Gingashipping (Cyrus/Saturn) Now Saturn ..seems kinda obsessed with his boss. I love how he gets all upset in the end of the Celestic double episode, saying how he's sorry that so much went wrong, trying to be like "DON'T BE MAD! I LOVE YOU CYRUS!! ;-;" and then Mars and Jupiter just giggle. Yeah, Saturn loves his boss too.
    Jupiter on the other hand, seems the least interested in pleasing Cyrus ..which makes their ship pretty low. I still like it to an extent though.

Sinful (Jupiter/Mars) the two sexy chicks. of course. Though Platinum does show that these two have a hate for each other. But that doesn't stop me from liking it. It just adds more fun into their relationship. Plus, they're totally hot together. ;x

Akatsuki (Cyrus/Hikari) LOVE IT. saw so many sexy fanarts of it. And I fell in love with it. And yeah ..it's creepy, but hot.

InfraRed (Mars/Hikari) CUTE.
    Pluto/Mars ..because of how they show their 'love' for each other at the Valleys Windworks in Platinum, ahaha. Poor Pluto. D:
    Pluto/Rotom.
    Pluto/everyone. basically. aha.

I'll ship all of these TG people with each other. They're like a big happy family. I honestly can say, the only TG ship that I don't really like is Jovian (Saturn/Jupiter) ..it just doesn't work for me. Jupiter seems much older and mature than both Saturn ..and Mars. And she seems like she would want a more mature, older guy. I don't know. that's how I see it. :x And Saturn seems annoyed by her in the games, saying how "Jupiter should be ashamed of herself. LOSING TO A CHILD ...even though Mars and I ..and EVEN Cyrus DID. O: WE SUCK THAT BAD?" ahahaa. D:

But yeah. these are all pretty amazing ships though. :3

Blog Entries

I can't really picture Dawn x Cyrus it's pretty odd....

Is there really a vocal group that HATES Saturn/Mars? I noticed the supporters of it saying that they thought everyone hated it, but... I dunno, I don't see a reason why anyone would hate it. That's weird.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

BUT odd shippings are some of the best! :D

honestly ..it's the fanart that has won me over. :x
    (EDIT BY BLACKJACK--I had to take the picture out. See second page for details)

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Bandage View Post
    Is there really a vocal group that HATES Saturn/Mars? I noticed the supporters of it saying that they thought everyone hated it, but... I dunno, I don't see a reason why anyone would hate it. That's weird.
    Over at the Galactic ship thread at SPPf, there's not many of supporters. And that's when I first got into TG ..and thought that Saturn/Mars was one of the most hated ships ever ..because of just being in that thread. After browsing through DA/Japanese fanarts/other sits, I found out that the ship wasn't as rejected.
    I mean, every ship is going to have it's haters. But every ship will have fans of it. So :3
    Last edited by Blackjack Gabbiani; 4th June 2009 at 05:32 PM. Reason: taking picture from extremely strict site out

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Yeah, I'm not a member at SPPf, but I've looked at the TG shipping thread before and the people there basically can't even accept the fact that there are people who might like Conjunctionshipping. They're pretty bad about it, but oh well. I love the ship either way.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Marsy Moo View Post
    BUT odd shippings are some of the best! :D

honestly ..it's the fanart that has won me over. :x
    [Image]
    What is this I don't even. I haven't seen that picture before and I have scouted the internets for Akatsukishipping pictures with minimal results. \\o_o// Where did you get that from?

Anyway! This person's fanart is what made me really fall in love with these two.

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast