Songs that fit your preferred pairings/ships?

Thread: Songs that fit your preferred pairings/ships?

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Default Songs that fit your preferred pairings/ships?

So, I've seen people point out some songs that fit with pairings they like from video games and stuff. I've done it myself too. Do you think some songs fit your favorite pairings? As I said, I definitely do. :D

I'll start with my favorite Fire Emblem pairings.

IkexElincia (FE: Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn) - I know two songs that fit this one, actually. "Listen to Your Heart" by DHT and "Love Will Find a Way" from the Disney movie, The Lion King II: Simba's Pride. I could explain why, but it's a long explanation, so yeah. xP

KieranxMarcia (FE: PoR and RD) - "The Things We Do For Love" by an artist unknown to me. Yes, definitely this one. These two can be pretty crazy, and I can see them doing crazy things to stay together lol.

SainxFiora (FE: The Blazing Sword) - Hrm, I'm thinking "As Long as You Love Me" by the Backstreet Boys. Yeah, Sain doesn't care about much, he just wants a pretty girl. As for Fiora, she must not care that he's a womanizer if she can love him, which she can canonically. See, some of the lyrics are "I don't care who you are, where you're from, or what you do, as long as you love me."

SethxEirika (FE: The Sacred Stones) - I'm not really sure yet for this one...

That's all I can think of here for now. Some songs seem to fit my OC (original character) pairings as well. That one song from Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure (the one Scamp and Angel sing together) fits BryanxFaline. "So This is Love" from Cinderella also sorta fits it, at least for Bryan, since he has no clue what love is for a long time. The Elton John version of "Can You Feel the Love Tonight?" fits JerecxMelanie perfectly. "This Isn't My Idea/This is My Idea of Love" from The Swan Princess sorta fits LeyonxAzura. Mainly because of Azura's initial distrust of Leyon, lol.

Now for Zelda.

LinkxZelda - "Love is a Song" from the Disney movie Bambi. Link and Zelda are constantly reincarnated, so like the song says, the love doesn't end.

PipitxKarane (Skyward Sword) - I'm not sure yet, I'll have to get back to y'all on this one. xP

And "Once Upon a Dream" from the Disney movie Sleeping Beauty fits my OC Zelda pairing JudoxKelli.

I don't really do much shipping for Pokemon, so I don't know any fitting songs there.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Songs that fit your preferred pairings/ships?

Naruhina- Naruto x Hinata from the series Naruto: I want to Marry my Stalker by Goldfinger Really obvious for this

WishfulShipping- Cilan/Dent x Iris from Pokemon:Won't say I'm in Love from Hercules

Because Iris acts like she get's annoyed by Dent, but also has nice interactions with him.

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Oh, I forgot about that Hercules song. It actually fits another one of my Fire Emblem OC pairings, MarcxLeona. Cause both of them do pretty much refuse to admit that they're in love with each other for awhile. XD

"I Won't Say I'm in Love" -Hercules, Disney. For Knuckles x Rouge from STH.

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I believe that So Macho by Sinitta suits SpokeShipping (Kenyan x Bel from Pokemon) quite well.
    "I shall have some peace there for peace comes
    dropping slow."
    - Lake Isle of Innisfree, W.B Yeats.

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

oes anyone know any songs that fit orangeshipping? i'm trying to make an amv, but the only song i can think of is way too short