Some SourGrapesShipping!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Araragi-hakase

Thread: Some SourGrapesShipping!

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Some SourGrapesShipping!

Welcome! So, this is the thread for SourgrapesShipping (Cabernet/Langley, Burgundy/Georgia in the dub), which is the belief that these two feisty ladies go quite well together. Cabernet and Langley are both recurring rivals in the current series, Best Wishes, to Dento and Iris, respectively. They've appeared in every tournament so far, and have stayed for the entire duration too. During these tournaments, they are often together or near one another, which has lead to their fascinating interactions.

Any other SourGrapesShippers out there? If so, come in, don't be shy!
    "I shall have some peace there for peace comes
    dropping slow."
    - Lake Isle of Innisfree, W.B Yeats.

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Default Re: Some SourGrapesShipping!

YES.

Their interactions during the Don Tournaments were amazing. I can't remember the exact quote, but I remember Langley teasing Cabernet about Dent, and she got all flustered and worked up about it towards her and it was pretty adorable :3
    Bubble Frog likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

I ship these two in a platonic friendship ship, they're both really awesome. ^^

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

I LOVE THIS SHIP.

They both have rivals that they both feel really strongly about (take that as you will) and it gives them a common ground, which I really love, since we haven't really gotten that before. And even though this points more towards Sommeliershipping (which I also love), Langley teasing Cabernet about Dent and getting her really worked up was hilarious and adorable.

Just. Yes. They are perf.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Welcome, all, glad to see some fellows.

Yeah, the sidelines I believe were really brightened up by the two of them being around for each one, with their feisty commentary. Langley's brash honesty complements Cabernet's furious irrationality, which is brilliant.
    Oh, yes, that! I remember it- as earlier on in that episode, Langley asks Cabernet why Sommeliers have to use such language ("Say, do you have to change your way of saying words if you are a Pokemon Sommelier?") and Cabernet's not too pleased with the taunt, and later on, when Cabernet tells her she's not even bothered to taste Dento's match, Langley tells her she just doesn't want her to know what she thinks. As much as that can be taken into the Sommeliershipping ground, it has some SourGrapes in the fact that Langley knows her weak points and likes to tease her of them. She again comments on Cabernet's usage of vocabulary as well, just to annoy her further.
    "I shall have some peace there for peace comes
    dropping slow."
    - Lake Isle of Innisfree, W.B Yeats.

I suppoet this shipping. I have seen Georgia and Burgundy are more like a sister type, but that everyone opinion.