Ships that we don't support, but that we would ship if we wanted to

Thread: Ships that we don't support, but that we would ship if we wanted to

Show me your moves ! Herbizarre's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Herbizarre on Tumblr Visit Herbizarre's Youtube Channel

Default Ships that we don't support, but that we would ship if we wanted to

I'm sure a lot of people here thinks the same way as I do and this is why I wanted to make a thread about it.

Here, we will name the shippings that we would support, even if we don't really do and why. Hetero, yuri, yaoi... Anything goes. I'll start it off :

Pokéshipping (Ash X Misty) : The many hints in the Anime, plus the fact Misty was Ash's very first traveling friend are good reasons to like this pairing. The only reason I don't support it is because I don't really like Ash himself. :/

Clingyshipping (Diamond X Pearl) : Okay, a lot of guys who will find this thread will think I divided by zero at this point, but as much as I dislike Yaoi, this is the only pairing involving 2 boys that I can see happening. The reason I don't heartly support it is already mentionned up in this paragraph.

Girlpowershipping (Cynthia X Dawn) (not sure if I spelt the shipping correctly) : Same reason as Clingyshipping. Too bad there are more perverted fanarts of those two together than milder ones, but this happens with all pairings, even hetero ones.
    I support : BiologyShipping, GodzillaShipping, GreatRocketShipping, RebelShipping, TransceiverShipping, Fox X Krystal, Leon S. Kennedy X Ada Wong, Leon X Lucy Liberty, FalSam, LGMShipping and Escavalier x Lilligant. This signature image is the perfect place to name all the ships I support without wasting space on the signature, mwa ha ha !
    Click here to view a fanfic of my crossover OTP : Beastman (F-Zero) and Mars (Pokémon).

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Ships that we don't support, but that we would ship if we wanted to

I could probably ship Ikarishipping if I wanted to, but I can't because I'm still a bit bitter that it's more popular than comashipping fandom-wise because it's het X'D I just think that comashipping is a better alternative because it has more canon scenes/"hints". But other than that, the dynamics are really similar to Comashipping because Dawn is so similar to Ash.

"seasons change, people change"

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I sometimes don't support some shippings because I haven't really seen them together (in the sense that they interact with one another in the Anime/Manga/Games and I haven't seen the episode(s), read that section or played that part of the game yet, not that it's a nevermet) so I wait until I do and decide on whether I ship it or not. Such as, all the PokeSpe ships. I still need to read that...
    In most cases, I'm passive to ships. I don't mind them, find them interesting in their own right, but they don't ignite anything in me for me to ship them.
    "Calculated tactics, mental strength, accurate judgement, and being blessed with gorgeous looks! The person who has all of these is...!"

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

I would probably ship Girlpowershipping if I was into same-sex shipping. It seems kind of cool.

Blog Entries

Probably Pearlshipping for me. Never been into the ship, but Dawn is pretty cool.

I actually don't mind Pearlshipping, I just can't support any Ash ships anymore. I can see why younger fans liked it though.

*shrug*

I'll ship sapphirepearlshipping but only if ash dies lol

ADV for life for me but technically I'd be fine with Poke or Pearlshipping.

I mean I was a Pokeshipper way way way back when I was like what, 5? Well, I gathered that Misty did kind of like Ash even though that feeling died off a little bit later.

Pearlshipping has many qualities similar to Advanceshipping which is my favorite. Plus, I kinda like Dawn.

Of course, the only reason I would ever really support the two of them is if Advanceshipping was completely shut down, and I mean COMPLETELY.

Blog Entries

ADV for me as well, but I could, under the scenario that ADV is killed completely, see Pokeshipping, Pearlshipping, and Fireredshipping.

Pokeshipping, because in all reality it could have happened if Ash wasn't so dense.

Pearlshipping, because Dawn is likable and it works.

and firered...I don't know I just always saw it as a possibility.

CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

As a supporter of AdvanceShipping, I seem to take a liking to the other Ash x Main Girl which are 'Opposites Attract' since their interactions of arguing brings out Ash's funny side.^^;

PokeShipping (Ash x Misty)- I used to support this ship as a kid but I wouldn't mind liking it again on account of I find Ash and Misty bickering to be funny.

NegaiShipping (Ash x Iris)- I like both Ash and Iris but enough to support those two? I'll take it as a maybe and I have a really good friend from DeviantArt who support this ship as her OTP.<3 One other thing I often make Negai drawings for a watcher who is a die-hard Negai fan so I'll just come up w/ a drawing to keep him happy.

Pinkie Pie: Best Pokemon Trainer

Registered User Spirit of the Moon's Avatar

Well, although I'm a diehard Pokeshipper and Contestshipper, I could ship advance if Misty and Drew died or something. I do like how they interact, argue, and make fun of each other sometimes. Yeah advanceshipping and I have a weird relationship. I don't like to read fanfics with advanceshipping in them, but I have had ideas for advanceshipping fanfics. I'm weird...