Shipping Quotes!

Thread: Shipping Quotes!

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Shipping Quotes!

For the statements that help us to support our shipping a little bit more.

So, do post your quotes in canon that you find shippy, but for clarity and convenience, just make sure to have...

1. Who said it (to whom if you really want).
    2. Depending on the media...
    Game: Version, Event (i.e after you got the X badge, etc), Location, Game.
    Anime: Version (as in, original Japanese or dub. If dub, which one), Episode, Series.
    Manga: Version, Page, Chapter, Volume.

3. What shipping it relates to in your view.

Also, an explanation as to why you think it does. So, for example:

"My heart was racing when I thought Shuu-sama was watching." - Brianna in the Original, AG162, Advanced Generation, Admirationshipping.

I feel this quote conveys Admirationshipping from Brianna, after she finishes her appeal round and confides this to May. It is pretty clear that Brianna is, at the very least, infatuated with Drew, by her blushing, nervousness around him, and her statements, such as this one. Her heart was racing, and when she says this, she blushes, so it can be seen as romantic feeling of wishing to prove yourself to someone you respect (shown by the -sama honorific, which is reiterated by "Mister" in the American dub) very much.

Note: The quotes are a matter of perspective. Please refrain from trying to belittle someone's quote because you disagree. Hopefully, the explanation will help make it more solid. And, no, it doesn't have to be as obvious as mine. XD
    "I shall have some peace there for peace comes
    dropping slow."
    - Lake Isle of Innisfree, W.B Yeats.

Blog Entries

Follow Herbizarre on Tumblr Visit Herbizarre's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Shipping Quotes!

"I couldn't stop smiling 'cause I'm talking to you."

1. Yancy (to Nate)
    2. Pokémon Black 2 / White 2, during one of the numerous phone calls before the player gets to trade Pokémons with her. For the possible locations, it's in the spoiler below :

3. TransceiverShipping

In one of her calls after the thirtieth one, Yancy says various things in relation to her work, as well as speaking about how she feel better when Nate (the player) calls her. The fact he managed to talk to Yancy about how to solve the few arguments she had with either her father or her coworkers makes her feel comfortable when she talks to Nate. The scenes in the Ferris Wheel at Nimbasa City are also noteworthy :D
    I support : BiologyShipping, GodzillaShipping, GreatRocketShipping, RebelShipping, TransceiverShipping, Fox X Krystal, Leon S. Kennedy X Ada Wong, Leon X Lucy Liberty, FalSam, LGMShipping and Escavalier x Lilligant. This signature image is the perfect place to name all the ships I support without wasting space on the signature, mwa ha ha !
    Click here to view a fanfic of my crossover OTP : Beastman (F-Zero) and Mars (Pokémon).

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Shipping Quotes!

Oh, that quote... I still am half-way through that side-quest, and guilty for undertaking it just for the shipping.

"If they declare you King, I'll stay with you for a year."- Ash to his Aipom in the Original, AG184, Advanced Generation, HatThiefShipping.

I believe this one is really sweet, as Ash and Aipom have just befriended one another (he only catches her the episode before too) and yet, he'd even halt his completion of the Battle Frontier (it's mentioned) just to stay with one of his most recent Pokemon for an entire year, as in the episode, there is a village that decides its new king by having an event in which the being who has the crown by sunset is declared King of the village for a year, and it was jammed tightly on Aipom's head, so it seemed that she would be crowned King. I know Ash is quite loyal to his Pokemon, but for a newly caught one, that's a very big promise to make.
    "I shall have some peace there for peace comes
    dropping slow."
    - Lake Isle of Innisfree, W.B Yeats.