Shipping Ficlet Archive thread

Thread: Shipping Ficlet Archive thread

Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

Default Shipping Ficlet Archive thread

Got something you wrote in one of the threads here? Need to find something you read? Hopefully, this can serve your purpose.

As an archive, simply use this format:

Shipping: Ash/Misty (Pokeshipping)
    [direct link]
    The need for both the names and the 'ship name is for searching purposes. We ask you to please include them.

Optional tags are, if you feel they warrant one:
    Title
    Rating
    Content/Warnings
    Summary

To use RainbowMoondust as an example, if she were to post, her submission might look like this (without the quote tag, obviously):

Shipping: Ash/Misty (Pokeshipping)
    Title: ~Roses are for Red~
    Pokeshipping General Discussion

Notes:
    It's just an archive for drabbles/mini-fics you post in full on the threads. This is not a place to post links to stories in the Workshop. If it's posted in this section, feel free to notate it.

If you've written more than one, try to keep it all in one post. That way, it's like a personal archive. One post per person in this thread, so keep editing that one post as you post more mini-fics in the discussion threads. There is no character limit, so there's nothing to worry about.

If there are mini-fics by people who haven't posted in a while, send me a link if you know of any, and we'll make a collective tribute post.

This may come to involve artwork, too, but for now, it'll just be mini-fics. So go dig them up.

Questions? Just ask.
    Last edited by Luna Tiger; 7th December 2010 at 10:19 PM.
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.