A Serving of Sommeliershipping. - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: A Serving of Sommeliershipping.

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Default Re: A Serving of Sommeliershipping.

@QuietDragon; Nope, no worries at all :) Everyone is welcome to post in shipping threads no matter how they ship it, as long as they're not bashing it. That fan art is cute, too!

Do you guys think we'll see Cabernet before or during the new anime saga? I think it'd be cool if they met up with her on the islands for whatever reason.

Blog Entries

Follow QuietDragon on Tumblr

Araragi Hakase: Thank you! ;3; (Also, I take it you're Juni? I'm solitarybird~! o/)

I haven't seen the latest episode of Episode N yet, but I'm hoping that at some point during the clash, maybe they'll have a moment where Satoshi and friends think about all of the trainers they've met in Isshu... or maybe, if something dramatic and big is going to happen, we could have stills of their reactions to it? Cabernet would be among them, like all the other rivals and important/semi-important BW characters, I think! ^^

As for meeting her again, I'm not too optimistic about it, but maybe if they do have one last encounter with a whole bunch of their rivals. Then again, the Decolora Arc is "filler," so anything goes, so she might turn up unexpectedly. ^3^

Musapion on SPPf, QuietxDragon on tumblr

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Welcome, @QuietDragon;!

I hope she does return for the Da! arc, as even despite the shipping, I feel her story should be wrapped up properly. I can see her taking an early holiday on the islands, seems the type, but it would be even be better if she was taking one in celebration of passing, and felt complacent enough to challenge Dento again. It would be (the powers of fanfiction are playing here) awesome if she did become Dento's apprentice, but it is rather unlikely.
    "I shall have some peace there for peace comes
    dropping slow."
    - Lake Isle of Innisfree, W.B Yeats.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234