A Serving of Sommeliershipping. - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: A Serving of Sommeliershipping.

Default Re: A Serving of Sommeliershipping.

Hooray for Sommelier! :D
    Hello~ I'd like to join because this is my Cilan OTP :D I just like to pair him with lots of characters because Cilan just looks amazing in all shippings lol, but the moment Cabernet debuted I just couldn't stop fangirling <3 they make a really funny couple~

What sort of taste do you feel that Sommeliershipping has?
    SPICYYYY!! : P
    How do you feel/hope their relationship will unfurl by the end of next year?
    Probably with Cabernet realizing she likes Cilan, and Cilan taking her as a decent rival ~

What do you think will happen the next time Cilan and Burgundy meet?

Burgundy trying to take revenge on him again xd then Cilan saying something nice to her and she blushes x3

More Sommeliershippers! Welcome to all of you!
    Quote Originally Posted by xxBelle View Post
    Hooray for Sommelier! :D
    Hello~ I'd like to join because this is my Cilan OTP :D I just like to pair him with lots of characters because Cilan just looks amazing in all shippings lol, but the moment Cabernet debuted I just couldn't stop fangirling <3 they make a really funny couple~

What sort of taste do you feel that Sommeliershipping has?
    SPICYYYY!! : P
    How do you feel/hope their relationship will unfurl by the end of next year?
    Probably with Cabernet realizing she likes Cilan, and Cilan taking her as a decent rival ~

What do you think will happen the next time Cilan and Burgundy meet?

Burgundy trying to take revenge on him again xd then Cilan saying something nice to her and she blushes x3
    I so agree with you with all of this. They do make a funny couple
    For some reason I can picture Cabernet blushing at that xD

Nothing seems to be happening here, so I have a question:
    What song makes you think of Sommeliershipping?

Avatar and signature made by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries

ahhh that's such an easy answer for me!

Definitely Animal by Neon Trees. A friend of mine (and a member here!) made a sommeliershipping video using that song as the track and I just couldn't get it out of my head for aaages xD;;;; Those two definitely need more love and more media dedicated to them. :3
    New Member's Guide to BMGf
    icon by twilightblade

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Ooh, @Denton, that is the absolute most perfect song for them! I'm listening to it in my head now and it fits them so well!
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

What song makes you think of Sommeliershipping?

Oh, I've never been good at answering this topic... but, I shall be a tour de ignorance and attempt it, despite that!

A Girl Like You- Edwyn Collins.

But, Denton's is more so hitting the nail on the head here than mine. I've watched that AMV many a time, and I know who made it, and if you're reading, it was an oustanding AMV- in Music choice, and Visuals.
    "I shall have some peace there for peace comes
    dropping slow."
    - Lake Isle of Innisfree, W.B Yeats.

What song makes you think of sommeliershipping?
    I have to agree with Denton on that one. That song fits them perfectly. I haven't watched the AMV yet :/

I've watched a few Sommeliershipping AMVs in the past and one of them was pretty cool. It used the song Toxic by Britney Spears. I think it fits them, sort of.

Rat2 Freolf, Shinji's Sis Rat2rrj's Avatar

From burgundy's side, Disgusting by Ke$ha, it fits her just too well, as does Villian by Jennifer Lopez.
    Togetherish... Til the world ends by Britney Spears
    ...with a flygon.

Tienes un Pokeshipper en tus manos. l333

"It was the night things changed. We can see it now... These walls that they put up to hold us back, fell down! 'Cause it's a revolution, throw your hands up! 'Cause we never gave in! We'll sing hallelujah (satokasu) We'll sing hallelujah (Satokasu) Hallelujah (SatoKasu!)" ---The Pokeshipper's Theme, Change by Taylor Swift

I saw the AMV! And it was fantastic.
    So Animal by Neon Trees is definitely one for me but so is She's a Lady by Forever the Sickest Kids because Burgundy is SUCH a lady...or at least how this song describes a lady. XD

Avatar and signature made by Blue Dragon

I just got this crazy idea that what if Skyla started flirting with Cilan at one point. While thinking about this, a question popped into my mind:
    What do you think will happen if Burgundy saw someone flirting with Cilan?
    I think she will just get frustrated at Cilan and probably wouldn't know what to say to him. My answer sounds kind of lame.

I did this from Burgundy's point of view because I personally can't see anyone flirting with Burgundy. (No offense intended toward her)

Blog Entries

Ooh, I really like this topic...

Casual elbow to the face of the other girl, and tell Cilan exactly where he stands. "You suck. Just saying, because it's just cringy how much you do." I'm terrible, I know.
    Because when someone's giving him all these flirtatious compliments? She needs to bring him down to earth. It's an act of charity.

...I think anyone would be too scared to flirt with her- imagine her reaction. Brrr.
    dropping slow."

She probably would start wiggling back and fourth and grinding her teeth with a slight of jealousy. Especially if she was the type to get super close to him.

Blog Entries

It's been over a month or so since I last visited this thread - I feel so guilty ]: Been making a desperate effort to step outside the anime section every once in a while so I could fully enjoy the forum. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post

She probably would start wiggling back and fourth and grinding her teeth with a slight of jealousy. Especially if she was the type to get super close to him.
    I can see her giving the person a horrendous tasting out of spite and then proceeding to grind her teeth in anger when he laughs uneasily at her behavior. :3

Blog Entries

Well, as most of you know already, Cabernet's appearing at this Donamite Tournament, starting in BW070, with Dewott. She will be doing some tasting during this Tournament, and so will Dento, however, it is not known yet if they might do it together again at any stage in this Tournament. I do hope so.
    I think this Tournament will have more of a focus on her Sommelier skills than her battling skills, I won't say why. Anyways, that has the opporunity to have a bit more of their rivalry through their various evalutions in this Tournament.
    I'm looking forward to the Cabernet/Dento interactions, as they were an enjoyable element of the last Tournament, so hopefully, they're all good this time.
    Um, did anyone see one of the Pokemon Smash videos that was focusing in on this Tournament (if you don't know, the specific one I'm talking about is the second Pokemon Smash video link on the preview for BW070, but if you can't find it, I'll post it here)- I'm only saying it as, well, there's a bit of Cabernet/Dento interaction in it... and I find it intriguing. But I'll wait to see what you all think of it.

So, yeah, we should keep our ears and eyes peeled out for this upcoming Tournament and the potential Sommeliershipping that could be in it!
    dropping slow."

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

Okay, I'm breathing some life in here again.

Did anyone else find it adorable that Dento placed almost all his attention into how Cabernet was battling in the last episode? He was extremely focused on her and unusually quiet during that match, and you'd think he'd be a little less lost in his thoughts when it was his rival vs one of his traveling companions. :3

And I loved how Cabernet looked tremendously embarrassed when she admitted that she had spent more time training than studying for Sommeliering. So much blushing. SO MUCH BLUSHING. <3

I can't wait for her sideline interactions with Dento for the rest of the tournament. <3

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast