Screaming Eases the Pain

Thread: Screaming Eases the Pain

Resident Nympho Princess of Lumas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Screaming Eases the Pain

Note: PLEASE respect Shipper's Paradise rules. No flamed arguments with cussing, ya that kind of stuff

Screaming eases the pain...ya that's us shippers. Post here for all the ships u don't like and tell me y. Or anything relating to shippings for God's sakes.

I hated DP because Pokemon made all the characters almost imcapible of love. In Advanced and earlier, love was see-through, it could happen, every1 was 10 but was in puberty, and then DP ruined it. Im a Pearlshipper as in i like the ship and hope it happens (yeah...im a pokeshipper at heart cuz i believe in only supporting ships with actual evidence and i'd feel guilty if i didn't support...and i suppose they're cute 2gether but anyways..) but i don't really see much happening, all because of the ENTIRE change DP did. I rant more but i gotta go so...
    Ryou Bakura, Yami Bakura, and I live together in Lief's bedroom. Back off

Resident Nympho Princess of Lumas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Screaming Eases the Pain

Please respond as i am REALLY interested what the "other side" thinks as well as every1's complaints cuz complaints r awsum..
    Ryou Bakura, Yami Bakura, and I live together in Lief's bedroom. Back off

Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

Default Re: Screaming Eases the Pain

Quote Originally Posted by emovampire1 View Post
    cuz complaints r awsum..
    Well, no they aren't, don't double-post, and I'm pretty sure most people here either don't care to complain, OR they're waiting for me to either say this is okay to stay, or to see if it get the lock-pad (I had to muse on it).

The topic in general is ripe for abuse: give a person the power to complain, and they feel they have a free ticket, no matter where they are, or what rules still need obeying (rule of opinion). It's hard to complain about anything 'shipping related without 1) taking it out on someone else (fictional or non-fictional) and 2) causing a stir with their own opinions, as they are biased.

Complaining about something is best left for blogs. Which is why I'm closing this.

Explaining why you hate a 'ship, btw, is hard without bashing it...and that's definitely a no.
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.