Scientificshipping (Juniper x Fennel) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scientificshipping (Juniper x Fennel)

Default Re: Scientificshipping (Juniper x Fennel)

definatly one of my favorite shippings involving Juniper.I think it one of the few with juniper that could easily work.

Ganbare Lizardon!! Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

I'm not sure why I didn't post this here before...

Safe for work, just a big image :3

This is from the Pokemon Black and White Quiz book :3 (This isn't my scan of it, but I do have it XD) It asks a question, gives three possible answers, but only one is correct.

A rough translation thanks to Jeska :D-

It's cut off in this picture, but the question at the top asks "What is the relationship between Araragi and Makomo?" (wHAT)

1) They were born on the same day
    2) They were friends in grade school
    3) They were classmates during studies (this is the correct answer)

I was really confused when I first read all of it, because I thought they were -all- right, but no, what is said in the games still stands. This is the nicest official art of them, too, in my opinion <3

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

I really love the picture of them being friends back in grade school. My gosh, they are so adorable! <3

I want to do more regarding this ship. I wrote a one-shot for it once, but it was kind of shitty. XD I'd do fanart, but I can't draw for shit either. Oh well, one day I will write more for this ship because I really do like it a lot. <3
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Quote Originally Posted by Araragi Hakase View Post

This is from the Pokemon Black and White Quiz book :3 (This isn't my scan of it, but I do have it XD) It asks a question, gives three possible answers, but only one is correct.

It's cut off in this picture, but the question at the top asks "What is the relationship between Araragi and Makomo?" (wHAT)

I was really confused when I first read all of it, because I thought they were -all- right, but no, what is said in the games still stands. This is the nicest official art of them, too, in my opinion <3
    this is quite cool.Make you wonder what those two got up to during studies lol.

They were studying each other's anatomies. Obviously.

the same i've always been:
    mafia win/lose tally . vocal covers . ffn.net
    . ao3 . tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Aestivate View Post
    They were studying each other's anatomies. Obviously.
    well they probaly did other things as well.

Hi! I'm really happy to inform you that you have another fellow ScientificShipper right here. I don't exactly remember when I started shipping them, but I surely remember why I did. Do I even have to say it? I mean, come on... Two female scientists in love with each other. How awesome is that? Plus, I love yuri ships with all my heart. I mostly support those, in fact.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Egoistical Machine View Post
    Hi! I'm really happy to inform you that you have another fellow ScientificShipper right here. I don't exactly remember when I started shipping them, but I surely remember why I did. Do I even have to say it? I mean, come on... Two female scientists in love with each other. How awesome is that? Plus, I love yuri ships with all my heart. I mostly support those, in fact.
    Oh, hi! Welcome to the thread :D I'm always really excited to meet other people that ship them omfg~ I don't really know when I started shipping them, either, haha. I know it had to do with seeing a bunch of fan art on PixIV and the Archen episode and it was over...

Um, there's never really much that goes on with them, but uhhh here's some fan art because I'm not posting my own anymore that is old news~

But, I do actually remember one of the first fan arts I saw that made me go "oh my god yes this is good"

Follow Lyraeon on Tumblr

It would appear I have been summoned from the depths of tumblr, and this seemed like the best place to pop back in after two years away, seeing as I harass your dear professor continuously.

Fear not, for I come bearing more fanart I dredged up from the internet

I do wonder what the logic in dragging me to a place I have to censor myself in was, though?
    So I'm new, in that "hey, I've been a lurker for two years but only bothered posting recently" sense.
    I keep meaning to exist here, but other boards have absorbed my attention...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lyraeon View Post
    It would appear I have been summoned from the depths of tumblr, and this seemed like the best place to pop back in after two years away, seeing as I harass your dear professor continuously.

Fear not, for I come bearing more fanart I dredged up from the internet

I do wonder what the logic in dragging me to a place I have to censor myself in was, though?
    ugh I've always loved that art of them gkaljhgsdh their faces are so pretty ;____;

So okay, how about a topic so we can all discuss headcanons my favorite thing

How do you think they got together?

Honestly this is something I haven't figured out for myself yet n__n But I think that it happened way after they were in school, and sometime after the Dream Yard exploded? But the specifics of it are what I can't decide on. But, I think that Fennel had liked her for a long time anyway, and during that time they spent a lot more time together because Fennel was all depressed and bored since she quit researching (in the anime verse anyway) and maybe she had been dreaming about it a lot, too, so one not so particular day, when they were hanging out she decided to tell her. Ugh and I think that Juni was really stressed out about it at first because she never really concerned herself with relationships, let alone thought of her bff in that way, and she was worried it would ruin their friendship if something happened etc etc. But then maybe something else happened that left to her reconsider and made her realize that things could have been a lot worse at the Dream Yard thing (or maybe she had just been thinking about it in general) and then they got together? x__X this is like the only headcanon thing I can't figure out

Blog Entries

Another fan appearing! I have my yuri 5th gen OTP already, but damn! Fennel and Juniper look sooo cute together! , plus it's obvious GF have something about these two, for official art.
    I wanted to post some fanart:
    First a cute one:

Gotta try and get some good pixiv fanartto post later .

Quote Originally Posted by Araragi Hakase View Post

Impossible not to fangirl over this~!, especially the holding hands one (so cute). Love this shipping and GF is throwing at us a bunch of hints and artwork, can't be happier.

It's been a while since the thread was active, hope that changes soon :3, maybe i'll post some fan art soon to help the cause xD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tumblr_lvbntb9nkj1r63dt8o1_500.png  
    Last edited by Araragi-hakase; 6th November 2013 at 12:42 PM.

Blog Entries

@White Crow; Hey, welcome :) Just a quick note, please don't double post ^^ If you were the last one to post, just edit your post to add in whatever you forgot. I edited your last post in for you~

Also, lol, the sunset one is my art from a few years ago, and they're still one of my favorite things to draw ;~;

airport by Makomaragi on deviantART This is the last one I did that was a collab with my friend - she drew it and I colored it.

But yeah, these two are still my OTP <3 As much as I love all the fan art (and drawing it myself) I really wish there were more fics of them being sweet with each other ;~~;

Blog Entries

o_o I thought I deleted it.. Sorry, it must have slipped me. Won't happen again, promise xD.

How sweet~! Any background story behind the art? ^^, anyway.. You should totally keep doing it.. Love your work!

I found this sweet capture of the archen episode and thought it'll fit in here:

How they look at each other~

Maybe they were doing something secret *wink* xD?

Heh, all of us have our OTPs, glad you still with scientific ^^. But you're totally right. Since this pairing it's kinda uncommon in fandom, we lack sweet fics (sad but true). Have someone here considered writing about them?. I would try, but my english keeps betraying me u_u.

Let's answer the topic <3
    How do you think they got together?
    Never thought about it too much, but keeps bugging me.
    To start, it depends on the universe you picture them. I'll take it game verse since it's in that universe where I fell in love with the pairing xD, their relationship may have started in school as always starting with friendship with common likes and all, and kept developing as they grew up. You know, they like each other but won't tell because their frienship is too strong, the two of them too busy with their works (note Fennel was with working on the Game Sync and Juniper with the pokémon research and all), they kept seeing each other just for researchs because of their busy jobs.
    Later, after the end of game one of them decided to take the first step (I bet it may be Juniper) and confessed, and that's how it may began.
    Sorry for crapiness, I haven't either a clearer explanation as how they got together u_u, that question is a hard one xD.
    Last edited by White Crow; 7th November 2013 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Error in spoilers

Blog Entries

The expressions on their faces suggest lab doesn't mean laboratory.

Follow Roth on Tumblr

Hi, uh, very recent shipper of these two here. I think they're just absolutely adorable, and, well, how can I resist the cuteness of this duo? I just. Gah. They make me have feels just like OriginalShipping does. It warms up my heart. It's practically canon and that makes me...really elated.
    Friend Code: 3153-5031-5341

Proud owner of White White 2, Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Ranger: Shadows of Almia, Pearl, and HeartGold! :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12