Romance in the Fire Emblem World! - Page 2

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Romance in the Fire Emblem World!

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Romance in the Fire Emblem World!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    Sounds like Tibarn, the hawk king. He rules Phoenicis. But don't worry, I'm almost like an FE9/10 encyclopedia. Have a question about it, I should be able to answer it. :P
    Yes! That's who I meant! And thank you.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Sounds like Tibarn, the hawk king. He rules Phoenicis. But don't worry, I'm almost like an FE9/10 encyclopedia. Have a question about it, I should be able to answer it. :P
    Ah, no problem. I've honestly never seen someone ship him and Reyson though.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Heheh, yeah. I don't know why, but I think they look cute together. No one else thinks so, huh?

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Not that I know of. In fact, I haven't seen many people ship Tibarn or Reyson pairings in general. I've seen RafielxNailah and, of course, NaesalaxLeanne, though.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Hey, when you all say Kilvas, don't you mean Naesala? Kilvas is a country, not a person. xP
    ...Yep, that's what I meant. Wow, I can't believe I made that mistake. Sacred Stones is my specialty, though, so I'd be even more ashamed if I messed up on with that game.

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

I'll admit that I really don't know the first thing about Fire Emblem (though I do plan on playing the games eventually, they seem fun). And yet I ship Marth and Roy thanks to Melee. I ship them hard.

I regret nothing. :P
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Add Kelleo on Facebook

You do know that Marth and Roy aren't in the same game, right? :P

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Yeah, I know XD I assume once I actually play Fire Emblem games I'll start liking different ships, but this is what Melee has done to my shipping mind.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Ah, I see. I hope you get to like IkexElincia. The pairing is practically thrown at you in FE9 (which is FE: Path of Radiance), so yeah, it was easy for a lot of FE fans to grow fond of the pairing. I had a cutegasm from it, especially due to the game's ending. <3

Panne Cottontail Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

Ah, I see. IkexElincia was my first too. I can't stand any other Elincia or Ike pairing because I love the two together so much, though. I especially hate GeoffreyxElincia, because I HATE GEOFFREY. I disliked him enough before I discovered they can have an ending... Why'd you do this to me, IS? -_-
    Nothing wrong with having an OTP as long as you can respect other peoples' ships~ :D

I like Ike more than Geoffrey, but Geoffrey is a pretty decent guy too. andtheybothhavbluehairclearlyitsahintoftruluv *shot repeatedly by Kelleo*

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    I love how there are so many Fire Emblem fans on this forum!
    It's quite grand, isn't it? :D

Fire Emblem 7
    Eliwood/Ninian (I usually don't like ships that aren't shonen-ai/yaoi, but these two are very cute together.)
    Raven/Lucius (Probably my favorite from FE7. Totally canon. I mean, that's what their supports led me to believe. And their relationship was just fascinating.
    RxS sure seemed canon to me too. xD

Fire Emblem 8
    ...UMMM...There's one more...but I'll seem VERY STRANGE if I type it, so I'll leave it to your imagination.
    You do know you're on a Pokémon forum in the shipping section, right? Over the years I'm sure this place has seen much strange ships. xD But if you don't want to share, that's okay too.

Fire Emblem 9-10
    Ike/Soren (CUTE. And it seems so right.)
    Ike/Ranulf (For some reason, I just can't see Ike being shipped with any girls. Something about him...)
    Reyson/Kilvas (Light and darkness. Together.)
    <3

IkexSoren and IkexRanulf, I would never support romantically, but as best buddies, they go great.
    Yeah, if I'm pairing him up with Elincia, both of those guys are definitely still his best buddies. They really grew close over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    The only one I love is Ike x Soren! They're soo cute together...

IkexSoren, SethxEirika, and... Actually, those are the only two that I'm really into. I suppose I sorta like NaesalaxReyson and KilvasxReyson.

My most favorite ship is RavenxLucius!!! Cuteness----!!!!
    Also

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Fire Emblem 7:

Sain x Fiora. My favourite Fire Emblem ship of all. Sain falls in love with what is basically the female version of his best friend, haha.
    Sain x Serra They're both very adapt at making others feel awkward, so I think they'd make a great match :P
    Sain x Farina While not being able to be supported in game, I think it would be very interesting. Because you see, I see a parelel between Fiora, Kent, Sain and Farina. The first two are very calm, while the latter two are more mellow. If Sain and Farina would be able to support then they'd all be able to choose between an opposite-gender version of theirselves, or an opposite-gender version of their best-friend/sister. And personally I think it would make a great love square.
    I didn't really use Sain much, but with the descriptions you gave these ships certainly would be fun to see. xD

Ah, no problem. I've honestly never seen someone ship him and Reyson though.
    Heheh, yeah. I don't know why, but I think they look cute together. No one else thinks so, huh?
    Not that I know of. In fact, I haven't seen many people ship Tibarn or Reyson pairings in general. I've seen RafielxNailah and, of course, NaesalaxLeanne, though.
    I've seen some Tibarn x Reyson fanfiction and fanart. It's not bad, and has as much of a chance of happening as most of these other ships, but I prefer him with Naesala.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanish Danish View Post
    I'll admit that I really don't know the first thing about Fire Emblem (though I do plan on playing the games eventually, they seem fun). And yet I ship Marth and Roy thanks to Melee. I ship them hard.

I regret nothing. :P
    Oh Dana, you so crazy~

If you get the chance to play them I hope you enjoy them as much as the rest of us here. ^^

You do know that Marth and Roy aren't in the same game, right? :P
    That has never stopped a dedicated shipper before. xP

Ah, I see. I hope you get to like IkexElincia. The pairing is practically thrown at you in FE9 (which is FE: Path of Radiance), so yeah, it was easy for a lot of FE fans to grow fond of the pairing. I had a cutegasm from it, especially due to the game's ending. <3
    That was quite cute. ¦3
    Last edited by Kakuna Matata; 9th February 2012 at 04:41 AM. Reason: cannut tipe 4 sum raisin

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Yes, it was one of the cutest things I ever saw! <3

Also, I just found Geoffrey boring. There's nothing interesting about his personality. He's just your generic chivalrous knight. He had some lame dialogue too. Now Kieran, on the other hand, I totally loved him. He's not just chivalrous, he's funny, he's really courageous, he's enthusiastic, loud, proud, and just FULL of awesome personality. <3 I like how he says "Huzzah!" and stuff too.

Oh, and I didn't think Geoffrey could properly lead an army if his life depended on it. He's not very strong (as a unit anyway), he had to get rescued at Delbray Castle, etc. He even fell for Ludveck's obvious trap. I so saw it coming. What I do commend him for is that he was able to admit to his mistakes, even if Elincia didn't agree with him (what's wrong with you, woman?! xP).

Panne Cottontail Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

Also, I just found Geoffrey boring. There's nothing interesting about his personality. He's just your generic chivalrous knight. He had some lame dialogue too. Now Kieran, on the other hand, I totally loved him. He's not just chivalrous, he's funny, he's really courageous, he's enthusiastic, loud, proud, and just FULL of awesome personality. <3 I like how he says "Huzzah!" and stuff too.
    Not sure if this is due to that or my not having played these games in awhile, but I do remember more of Kieran's lines than Geoffrey's. Speaking of Kieran, another pairing I thought of was him and Rhys, due to their supports. Not as fun as Kieran x Oscar, but still cute. Which leads me to mention the other person I remember supporting him with, Titania, which leads me to mention the canon one-sided pairing of Greil x Titania. Lol, it's so easy to go off on a shipping tangent in this franchise. xD

Hmm, how do you feel about Bastian x Lucia?

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Bastian and Lucia? Eh, they're okay. I prefer her with Renning, though. I mean, both went through really terrible experiences (Lucia was captured and nearly executed while Renning was brainwashed and turned evil and nearly killed as well), so they could both use some companionship and they would be able to relate to one another. I think they look cute together too. I also don't think there's that much of an age gap between them either. Lucia is Geoffrey's older sister while Renning is Ramon's younger brother.

And yeah, it's totally easy to ship in FE lol.

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

I've only played Sacred Stones but these are the parirings I ended up liking:

SethxEirika
    FranzxAmelia
    EphraimxL'arachel
    TanaxCormag
    ArturxLute
    JoshuaxNatasha
    FordexVanessa
    KylexSyrene
    GerikxMarisa
    RennacxL'arachel

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Kakuna Matata View Post
    You do know you're on a Pokémon forum in the shipping section, right? Over the years I'm sure this place has seen much strange ships. xD But if you don't want to share, that's okay too.
    Well, when you put it that way... XD

My absolute favorite Fire Emblem ship ever is... EphraimXEirika. I can't even explain why, I just... for some reason, it's like the shipping equivalent of crack to me, if that makes sense.

Then again, if OmertaShipping has a decent following on this forum, maybe EphraimXEirika isn't so weird...? Nah, I guess it still is. But I LOVE IT.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast