Rocketshipping General Discussion - Page 77
Page 77 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1968

Thread: Rocketshipping General Discussion

Default Re: Rocketshipping General Discussion

oh ok then

thanks Agent kir and Meron

(hiya Meron nice to meet you!)

well since im here, i guess ill start by saying how recently badass Jessie and james have got since BW begun. As of now, I am glad to say that they havent said that really annoying `blasting off again` thing yet. which in my mind is quite good

Has anyone seen any rocketshippyness in BW yet?
    top 5 FAVOURITES SHIPS(in order)!

Rocketshipping (duh)
    Pokeshipping (original!)
    Krazyshipping(soo cute)
    Contestshipping
    Ikarishipping

Why do i support these couples? `cause i can

Hello JessieJames<3! As that's a bit of a mouthful, I now christen you as JJ<3 I can't deal with names any longer than that!

I don't think anyone's seen any actual Rocketshipping yet, but as everyone's been discussing (if you read the last few pages) we're all seeing a lot of potential for Rocketshipping to happen within BW.

Quote Originally Posted by jessierocketka View Post
    Hugs.
    Fearhugs will be out for sure. That's reserved only for comic relief characters really... Besides, the writers resigned from them in DP, so it's not really a surprise. When it comes to other hugs, I can see it happen only if it was some DP146-like situation. That is, only if such a hug was justified by the plot. Random hugs? I can't see them, really.
    I agree. I think the random hugs won't fit, nor will hugs for them imagining sweet victory. I get the vibe that they're not going to be necessarily mean, but because they're so serious they won't be as prone to... excited, happiness outbursts. I mean, did Musashi even SHOW any emotion when that really unattractive bat/pig thing beat Satoshi? She acted as if winning was expected. That's kind of what I'm talking about.

WrongRocketshipping.
    I really have a problem what to think about it. It's been awhile since we had WrongRocketshippy hints...
    Ok, yeah, I can see it happen. Now that I think of it, WrongRocketshipping happened the most often in Kanto, and then... in some episodes where they acted more evil and cool. So maybe we could have a chance for rebirth.
    Honestly, I think this has a decent shot. Maybe because I can imagine it as a more probable scenario since their attitude adjustment. Besides Kanto, I just couldn't see it because of how goofy they acted. Not to say being goofy means you can't do -ahem- more adult things, but they seemed more immature. They definitely don't now. Thus their relationship could continue to mature as well. Don't crucify me (ANYONE!) but I like this ship with the new season.

Dialogue hints.
    I can't see why we wouldn't get them. There was plenty of it in DP arleady. Musashi and Kojiro still have problems with being open to each other, but I think thay made a huge step in DP in understanding and respecting each other's feelings. I think it will be what the writers will be working on more.
    Yes! I think this'll be what we'll get the most of.

Major hints.
    First, we thought that BW would be like second Kanto and that Rocketshipping would get lots of fanservice again, but now I'm pretty doubtful about it. Now, I predict that BW won't differ much from DP here. Just like the Rockets, Rocketshipping will get more serious too. And while we won't get too much of fanservice, I think we can count on major hints every few months or so. And like every other generation, we're bond to get our Takegami's special gift too. With TRio's portrayal nowadays, I think it could be something similar as the second Hoso. I'd love to see something like this again and I'm looking forward to it
    I think the second Hoso is a great example of how the ship could go this season. Deeper conversations and random but not stupid - because James tripped on a rock - falling on each other. Yay serious situations!

Speaking of excitement, I've never been this excited waiting for every single episode of Pokemon. So far, I've been only feeling like this when a Rocket-centred episode was going to be aired o__O; And now I'm like "OMG, I wonder what may happen in the next episode" xD
    AHAHA ME TOO. WHICH IS REALLY LAME BECAUSE I'M OLD.

It'll happen some day... right?

Quote Originally Posted by Meron View Post
    And since they're so much mature now, maybe some sexual tension would be in place (Hoso, anyone?). ;)
    Hmm. A move away from "childish" hints to more mature hints?

I like the possibilities of that. Maybe they could sleep closer together or somehow share a bed again, for starters.

Now that Kojiro acts more manlier, it's his great chance. You know that all of this is getting somewhere. Once he saves Musashi, it will feel like his character development in this matter is really complete. I don't think it would be cliche.
    I agree. Before when we thought of Kojiro trying to save Musashi, I believe we all agreed it would end up being some goofy thing or it just wouldn't work. But now I think we have a very realistic chance of him seriously saving her without it feeling OOC.

I love the new Kojiro so much. <3

I'm not sure who decided to do makeover for looks,
    The character designer. He talked briefly in the BW preview special, but I don't know what he said. :/

Speaking of excitement, I've never been this excited waiting for every single episode of Pokemon. So far, I've been only feeling like this when a Rocket-centred episode was going to be aired o__O; And now I'm like "OMG, I wonder what may happen in the next episode" xD
    Me too! I also must have rewatched the Rocket scenes in the first two episodes about a million times now. This reminds me of when I first got into Rocketshipping and everything was so fresh, new and exciting. Only this time, we all get to share in the excitement together!

Quote Originally Posted by JessieJames<3 View Post
    Firstly, i want to tell everyone that rocketshippy is my number one shipping EVER! As you can tell im quite new to bulbagarden. Though, ive been a rocketshipper for 6 years now...
    Like others have said, welcome to the thread! You picked the perfect time to join.

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

First of all, Rocketshipping Anthology Project is open for new participiants (see the link in my sig for details). There is also a contest going on for the best Rocketshipping Anthology cover on deviantART :)
    http://rocketshippyclub.deviantart.com/blog/35240723/
    I hope that more people will join the project and participate in the contest :3

Quote Originally Posted by spokethewind View Post
    I agree. I think the random hugs won't fit, nor will hugs for them imagining sweet victory. I get the vibe that they're not going to be necessarily mean, but because they're so serious they won't be as prone to... excited, happiness outbursts. I mean, did Musashi even SHOW any emotion when that really unattractive bat/pig thing beat Satoshi? She acted as if winning was expected. That's kind of what I'm talking about.
    Lol, that was exactly how she reacted, you guessed right xD She said something like "It was expectable from a Pokemon I caught". They got self-confident so much that they even keep their cool when they're succeeding xD;

Honestly, I think this has a decent shot. Maybe because I can imagine it as a more probable scenario since their attitude adjustment. Besides Kanto, I just couldn't see it because of how goofy they acted. Not to say being goofy means you can't do -ahem- more adult things, but they seemed more immature. They definitely don't now. Thus their relationship could continue to mature as well. Don't crucify me (ANYONE!) but I like this ship with the new season.
    Nobody will crucify you, everyone here likes it so far and we're all excited about the potential it has It wasn't just goofiness that didn't let them to have more adult hints (they were goofy in Kanto too, yet WrongRocketshipping was fine), but the fact that there was something kinda childish and innocent in them. In DP, their relationship was pure and it reminded of platonic love. Yeah, I guess that's the right word for it. With their attitude now, I can't see it to be so platonic anymore...

Anyone remembers how I speculated that we weren't getting physical stuff in DP for a purpose? Well, as you know, Rocketshipping wasn't doing really great in AG, it was almost dead, to be honest. Some little hints here and there were helpful only for a very short time. Their relationship wasn't healthy - we know how the writers messed up with their personalities and team dynamics in AG and at the beginning of DP. So, the first priority for Tomioka was - to cure relationship between Musashi and Kojiro. You couldn't achieve it with fanservice. He needed something stronger, something that would stabilize their relationship. So here came character development. He needed to show first that they're best friends and then, upon that base he would add physical stuff in the next generation. Now it will turn out, whether my theory is right or not :)

I think the second Hoso is a great example of how the ship could go this season. Deeper conversations and random but not stupid - because James tripped on a rock - falling on each other. Yay serious situations!
    Of course, I wouldn;t mind it to happen, but I'm afraid that Kojiro now is too cool to trip on a rock XD; We should think of different scenario, I guess xD

AHAHA ME TOO. WHICH IS REALLY LAME BECAUSE I'M OLD.
    I'M NOT THAT MUCH YOUNGER YOU KNOW XD

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    I like the possibilities of that. Maybe they could sleep closer together or somehow share a bed again, for starters.
    OMG! Just use protection! xD

Btw, we didn't see them sleeping close together in DP not even once, right? I hope it will change...

I agree. Before when we thought of Kojiro trying to save Musashi, I believe we all agreed it would end up being some goofy thing or it just wouldn't work. But now I think we have a very realistic chance of him seriously saving her without it feeling OOC.

I love the new Kojiro so much. <3
    Yeah, I remember how much I loved the scene when Musashi fainted, he caught her and then walked her to bed in DP146 <3 I was all ZOMG :D
    Remember how we speculated before the episode that it could happen? I remember wanting it to happen so much, yet I was certain that he would fail as always and let her fall to the floor xD; Kojiro started to act cool in DP arleady :)

The character designer. He talked briefly in the BW preview special, but I don't know what he said. :/
    That's what I thought, but I don't know his name. I was always curious who designed their looks. I know that Shudo decided that they will be "beautiful people" (I love you for that, Shudo-sama <3), but of course he didn't draw them xD;
    Last edited by Jeshi; 26th September 2010 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    Am I the only one who finds that exactly a "childish" hint?

Anyway, I was trying to actually write something last night, but came up with this problem. Is it possible for Musashi and Kojiro not have a mutual confession? I tried to write Kojiro confess for Musashi, but it was incredibly difficult because I didn't know what kind of reaction Musashi would have... Maybe it would be the best if they confessed at the same time?

... Or maybe I'm just doomed to suck at writing. ^^;;

y team

Is it possible for Musashi and Kojiro not have a mutual confession? I tried to write Kojiro confess for Musashi, but it was incredibly difficult because I didn't know what kind of reaction Musashi would have... Maybe it would be the best if they confessed at the same time?
    Mutual confessions feel so overdone. If you're not sure what kind of reaction Musashi would have that's not a confession, I can think of...

Musashi not being sure what to think and saying she needs some time. They could go on a date and it could end with her not being in love with him like he is with her, but thinking she might eventually.

Musashi saying she just wants to be friends, but then over the next few days things are awkward and she starts thinking that maybe she feels something for him after all.

Musashi saying she just wants to be friends causing Kojiro to leave. She gets him back and convinces him that she still cares about him and they'll always be friends; just because she doesn't love him in that way doesn't mean she wants to lose him. Maybe hint that there could be something more. Flirty Musashi is always fun.

... Or maybe I'm just doomed to suck at writing. ^^;;
    Nonsense! You just need practice.

hi everyone and ii kanji

i was just recently thinking bout what jessierocketka said about jessie and james relationship in DP and yes i do think it was platonic as well

Other than this, i believe that in the recent BW episodes that both Jessie and Jessie have been cold to their pokemon (yes i know james hasnt got a pokemon, but i mean him and Jessie, when it came to battling satoshi (going japanese there )i dont think they showed any sign of effection when it came to battle.) I mean when Jessie used her pokemon (the bat thing sorry i dont know what its called) and amazingly it actually won againsnt ash`s Mamepato . BUT when she returned it did she thank it? no
    praise it? no.

I wonder if Team rocket are really going to become serious...

Rocketshipping (duh)
    Pokeshipping (original!)
    Krazyshipping(soo cute)
    Contestshipping
    Ikarishipping

Quote Originally Posted by JessieJames<3 View Post
    I mean when Jessie used her pokemon (the bat thing sorry i dont know what its called) and amazingly it actually won againsnt ash`s Mamepato . BUT when she returned it did she thank it? no
    praise it? no.

I wonder if Team rocket are really going to become serious...
    Yes she praised it. She said that it was good she caught it. And the bat is called Koromori.

I hope Kojiro won't get a cutesy Pokémon again. It would feel really out of place now. He should really catch that Meguroko next week. I mean, the crocodile is wearing sunglasses. Mikishin wears sunglasses. They're meant to be!

y team

Yes she praised it. She said that it was good she caught it. And the bat is called Koromori.

I hope Kojiro won't get a cutesy Pokémon again. It would feel really out of place now. He should really catch that Meguroko next week. I mean, the crocodile is wearing sunglasses. Mikishin wears sunglasses. They're meant to be!
    I too hope James catches Meguroko and have hoped someone on the main cast catches it for awhile (I think Meguroko is cute but cool at the same time)^_^

Anyway, hi i'm new here:)

I have become even more of a TR fan over the last few months and am loving their new tough, serious role in B/W.
    It will be interesting to see how long they stay like that and if it goes on all saga.

Can I just ask, in what episode of AG did Jessie find out James didn't want marry her?

Welcome, koolhk!
    Quote Originally Posted by koolhk View Post
    Can I just ask, in what episode of AG did Jessie find out James didn't want marry her?
    It was in Battle Frontier, when Kojiro gave his Chirean away. XD So anti-Musashi, the whole AG series I mean. </3

y team

It was in Battle Frontier, when Kojiro gave his Chirean away. XD So anti-Musashi, the whole AG series I mean. </3
    She wasn't happy to hear it, by the way.

hi me again

i must apoligise to Meron for my previous comment.(note to self: never trust what your sister says)

orginally posted by Agent_Kir
    She wasn't happy to hear it, by the way.
    i found that bit quite funny but sad. dont get me wrong, i love rocketshipping . Its just that james denied what his mamma(?) and papa(?) actually said in being engaged to jessie. Truely i believe that James was being way over dramatic (we all know that James was still a little kid back then).And also, after this happened Jessie actually looked really peaved

Meguroko is cool i hope james does get it! wouldnt that be a great episode.

y james? did you really have to be soo dramitic?

well that was fun, at least ive finished now

Rocketshipping (duh)
    Pokeshipping (original!)
    Krazyshipping(soo cute)
    Contestshipping
    Ikarishipping

Am I the only one who finds that exactly a "childish" hint?
    I kind of do too :S Don't get me wrong, I'll take what I get but it's certainly not what I'd expect from what we've seen of the BW Musa/Koji.
    Maybe it would be the best if they confessed at the same time?
    I have to say, I've always seen a situation that is almost not a confession at all. I don't think the 2 of them are really very confession-y people! They act all "R is for romance!" .etc but in reality I think they're both more 'blushing bride' than 'Romeo and Juliet balcony scene'. Not that this is much help with your writing, but I'm thinking a sort of... mutual non-confession?
    Quote Originally Posted by koolhk View Post
    Anyway, hi i'm new here:)
    Hello there! :D Welcome, enjoy your stay. Just to emphasise what the others were saying about that ep btw - it wasn't as much of a rejection in the Japanese as "I'd rather dieeeee!" and Musashi was definitely unhappy about it!!

i found that bit quite funny but sad. dont get me wrong, i love rocketshipping . Its just that james denied what his mamma(?) and papa(?) actually said in being engaged to jessie. Truely i believe that James was being way over dramatic (we all know that James was still a little kid back then).And also, after this happened Jessie actually looked really peaved
    Nanny and Pop-Pop are either referenced as his grandparents or servants of his parents.

Maybe James just doesn't want marriage. He is still young, mind it.