Rocketshipping General Discussion - Page 130

Page 130 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132 LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 1968
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Rocketshipping General Discussion

Default Re: Rocketshipping General Discussion

Sooooo the X and Y anime just aired today and J and J were holding hands!!!!
    ... well not HOLDING but uhh touching. Not really a big hint but it's been a while since they did that.

Not a bad start

Looks like Musashi, Kojiro and Nyasu are back to basics this series wrt personalities, plans .etc .etc so FINGERS crossed we'll get at least one chance for Junki Takegami to take pity on us and write some shippy stuff!

It also looks like this series in general may have more shipping-y stuff what with Serena's history with Satoshi. Does anyone have an opinion on what the implication of that for Rocketshipping might be?
    Jez likes this.

Lumiose is based off of Paris and Paris is the city of loooove :3

My friend on Instagram made this little scene:
    *Prism tower silloueted in the sunset*

"Team Rockets Blasting off againnnn!"

James: "Jess, isn't this romantic."

Jessie: "Yes, Dear. What a wonderful first date."

Quote Originally Posted by ii kanji View Post
    It also looks like this series in general may have more shipping-y stuff what with Serena's history with Satoshi. Does anyone have an opinion on what the implication of that for Rocketshipping might be?
    Since Ash seems more serious about his dream and Serena being the first female travelling companion to show real interest in him it seems this could be the last anime saga for Ash. If Ash leaves so does TR. Since TR is actually really important to the anime they would need a good finale. It could end like the The Electric Tale of Pikachu where James confesses his love to Jessie and they get married and bla.
    Jez likes this.

amazing Meron's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Meron On Twitter

Made a little gif of that scene. It was quite cute!
    Sashaa, ii kanji, Jez and 3 others like this.

y team

Jez

I wish the return of fearhugs *///////*
    My NEW Team Rocket website (im a co-webmistress: http://roketto-dan.e-monsite.com/
    I am french, sorry for my poor bad english... I hope that you understand a maximum of what I writes

meow, that's right Make it double's Avatar

They still cool, always cool
    opera-2013-10-27-23-21-38-11.jpg

Is she holding his arm? I can't find a HQ enough version of the episode to work it out :P Either way their proximity makes me quite happy...

∠(>w<) #634 Argy's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Argy On Twitter
    Add Argy on Linkedin

Hey guys!

I was looking through a Best Wishes "Let's Find Pokémon" book at a Japanese bookstore a couple weeks ago and found this in one of the scenes (a theater). It's not really shippy — just cute. I thought you guys would appreciate it. :) Sorry for the crappy cellphone pic.

Did anyone else notice the brief moment before blasting off when Musashi and Kojiro simultaneously fear-hugged Sonansu? I don't know why, but I just find that so cute!!

Hi, so... I haven't been on this forum in about four years considering the fact that my profile says I'm 17, and now I'm 21. Anyway I decided to drop back in because lately I've been going through a Pokemon phase again (well, a bigger one, since I've never really grown out of Pokemon) and aaaall my Rocketshippy feelings came back. So glad to see people are still loving them. I'm looking forward to more touches and hopefully fear hugs in the XY series as well. I just watched the latest episode last night, definitely enjoyed their disguises and the butt bump Jessie gave James when he was trying to get her to be quiet.

Hopefully I'll visit this forum more often now!

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

Hey everyone! ^__^ It's been awhile since I posted... it's not like I left the fandom (never, lol), I just kinda lost interest in Bulbagarden as a whole... ^^; Hopefully I can regain it!

Quote Originally Posted by Argy View Post
    Hey guys!

I was looking through a Best Wishes "Let's Find Pokémon" book at a Japanese bookstore a couple weeks ago and found this in one of the scenes (a theater). It's not really shippy — just cute. I thought you guys would appreciate it. :) Sorry for the crappy cellphone pic.

Woah! Great find! ^__^ And look, they're in dark uniforms too! They look so cute and they don't give a shit about the hordes of Pokemon around them at all XD And hey, do they have only one drink?
    Quote Originally Posted by luf100 View Post
    Hi, so... I haven't been on this forum in about four years considering the fact that my profile says I'm 17, and now I'm 21. Anyway I decided to drop back in because lately I've been going through a Pokemon phase again (well, a bigger one, since I've never really grown out of Pokemon) and aaaall my Rocketshippy feelings came back. So glad to see people are still loving them. I'm looking forward to more touches and hopefully fear hugs in the XY series as well. I just watched the latest episode last night, definitely enjoyed their disguises and the butt bump Jessie gave James when he was trying to get her to be quiet.

Hopefully I'll visit this forum more often now!
    Welcome back! *waves* Seriously, lately I've noticed that more and more old fans are coming back and this is so heartwarming ;_;

tumblr_mwz06831do1rtxlbio1_1280.pngtumblr_mwz06831do1rtxlbio2_1280.png
    Rocketshipping got wrong! XD

Btw, I have this Team Rocket chat group on Skype, so if anyone wants to talk, add me (username is jessierocketka) on Skype and I'll add you to the chat :D I'm on almost everyday (on invisible though), so I'll be happy to talk <3

Hi guuuuuys! Omgggg I hope the anime rewards this repatriation of shippers with some nice stuff! My biggest worry was that Junki seemed to have disappeared but he's writing the next episode, woohoooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeshi View Post
    And hey, do they have only one drink?
    Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!! <3
    (Why do I feel so overexcited about that?! I must just be general excitement )

Jeska, could you just check this is right? So I totally missed everything since DP ended, am I right in thinking that the nice things we got in the years between then and now are these:
    - Your discovery in Shudo's blog that Kojiro must love Musashi who's so similar to him (was that it?)
    - Kojiro saying on Twitter that Musashi's his eternal partner
    - The blatant shipping fanservice drama from episode 7 of the radio

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

[QUOTE=ii kanji;5025210]Hi guuuuuys! Omgggg I hope the anime rewards this repatriation of shippers with some nice stuff! My biggest worry was that Junki seemed to have disappeared but he's writing the next episode, woohoooo![/qupte]
    Hi Kanji! :D Yeah, I was going to say that the next ep is written by Junki and it makes me even happier knowing it's kinda a Rocket ep? JUST ABOUT TIME. I started to believe that Oohashi was going to write Rocket eps forever. Junki didn't write Rocket eps in BW, but he at least made two non-Rocket eps, more Rocket-centric XD I have a hope for some Rocketshipping, so don't let me down, Junki! :D

Jeska, could you just check this is right? So I totally missed everything since DP ended, am I right in thinking that the nice things we got in the years between then and now are these:
    You missed a lot of good things Kanji XD The whole Rocket Radio and Twitter thing was like one big half a year long THE BEST thing ever XD

- Your discovery in Shudo's blog that Kojiro must love Musashi who's so similar to him (was that it?)
    I was never 100% sure about that, and I just did a definite research and asked different people's opinion now that I'm in Japan and unfortunately, it's "like" as in "feeling comfortable" with her, not love in romantic meaning. Well, that would be kinda weird if he really stated something so blatant in his blog. I'm sorry I deceived you guys, but I was deceived by someone else myself :(

But since "liking" someone doesn't equal "not loving" that person, I think it's all good xD It's not like he killed Rocketshipping like he did with Pokeshipping. THANKFULLY.

EDIT: A little update.
    My Japanese friend said she only picked "like", because she knows the way Shudo writes about Rockets' relationship. Anyway, the sentence is very "unclear", because Japanese "suki" can mean "love" as well as "like", so it's hard to say and you really need to rely on the context and it also depends on the person saying it and your relationship with that person (like, if a friend tell you this it just means they like you and if your boyfriend tells you this, it means they love you, lol). Japanese way of expressing love is just very complicated. To guess the meaning of a small sentence, you need to look at the bigger picture and get other hints. You can't get the meaning of love out of "suki" alone.

So yeah, he meant that he likes her. My teacher said it was "love" only because I didn't tell him the context, just showed him the sentence.

Shudo in his blogs was portraying their friendship as the perfect instance of "coexistence", but he actually never got into assessing if it's just friendship or love arleady. Which makes sense, considering they're both still on the show and Rocketshipping hasn't gotten canon yet. Anyway, in his opinion, they're very close to each other and have a strong bond :) Along with Nyasu of course XD

Gee, sorry for making it sound complicated. But that's Japanese for you.
    - Kojiro saying on Twitter that Musashi's his eternal partner
    True XD It's even better because it was an answer to someone's question: "Musashi is cute! Didn't you fall in love with her being together all this time?" and he said "That's why she's my eternal partner!". OMG XD

- The blatant shipping fanservice drama from episode 7 of the radio
    Yeah, it was just a drama they played, but you can call it shippy, because they were using their English names in it (it was totally done on purpose okay). In the final episode of the Rocket radio, Musashi said it was her favourite drama and Kojiro agreed with her :DDD
    Kojiro was referencing to this drama later on Twitter too a few times, but I need to check one more what he said, because idr exactly.
    Last edited by Jeshi; 10th December 2013 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeshi View Post
    Junki didn't write Rocket eps in BW, but he at least made two non-Rocket eps, more Rocket-centric XD
    Like Iris and Dent's last episode I had such lols at the high focus on Musashi, Kojiro and Nyasu and the like 1 second farewell scene of the main trio!!

It's not like he killed Rocketshipping like he did with Pokeshipping. THANKFULLY.
    For all the reasons you just said I think this is the most important thing! He was never going to say that they love each other romantically (because that would be the biggest spoiler ever!) But if he addressed Pokeshipping so openly, what other reason would their possibly be to not dismiss Rocketshipping in the same way?

In the final episode of the Rocket radio, Musashi said it was her favourite drama and Kojiro agreed with her :DDD
    Kojiro was referencing to this drama later on Twitter too a few times, but I need to check one more what he said, because idr exactly.
    Omggggg really?!?!??!?!?! Musashiiiiiiii! Kojiroooooooo! <3

Hey, guys! It's been too long! I'm happy too that all of us are jumping back on the bandwagon here, now that X/Y has begun! Quick question- are there any English translations of the Rocket Radio drama? I'm so jealous that there are a few of you that understand Japanese, and I feel as though I missed out on so much shippyness!
    "It was perfect, beautiful, like something someone with an overreactive imagination would dream up in her unfulfilled fantasies." -Jessie, The Heartbreak of Brock