Rocketshipping General Discussion - Page 129
Page 129 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 1971

Thread: Rocketshipping General Discussion

Pokeviewer since the 90s

Default Re: Rocketshipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by NeoRocket27 View Post
    If you like Rocketshipping and haven't been into the anime in awhile, you MUST check out Diamond and Pearl. Rocketshipping is great there!
    I have seen the famous DP 117 but have yet to see the others... any suggestions?

DP 146 is a must! Oh man there must be a thousand more though! If you look on the Rocketshipping page on Bulbapedia there's a whole list of them from all seasons!
    Rocketshipping, R*cketshipping, Queershipping, or WrongRocketshipping. I don't care as long as those two end up together.

So basically I have (almost) no clue what has happened since BW began, but apparently I have serendipitous timing when it comes to having a vague re-interest and tomorrow (!!) is a Nyasu going nuts and killing everyone episode!

I've given myself like, an hour, to update myself and I've worked out that we're probably not allowed to be hopeful these days for oldskool TRio in the anime (did they throw us any bones since Isshu?) but last time they played this game...

...Whaaaat?! I'm allowed to dream right?!

EDIT:
    Looooook!

Re-edit:
    Awks times...

...Am I just desperate? :P
    Last edited by ii kanji; 8th June 2013 at 05:17 AM.

{{HOENN INTENSIFIES}} Insignificantbread's Avatar

image.jpg Its been a loong time since they did this. (BW131)

:3

(I'm particularly enamoured by that 6th cap... aaaaaaaah!)

This is my 634th post! My Musashi post! To celebrate, have this 'shippy flashback picture. X3

pokemon-048-010.jpg

I did enjoy in that recent episode that they couldn't even enter or exit a manhole separately. Haha.
    I don't even like fruit smoothies. Give me a double-tall half-caf latte with foam any day.

Season 11 Episode 532: Jessie nude in the spa with James during the motto. So sweet, isn't it? If not more.

opera-2013-07-24-01-28-34-50.jpg
    Last edited by Make it double; 23rd July 2013 at 05:19 PM.

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lemme join in on the fun by saying I shipped this without knowing it and so did my friend; I thought Jessie and James were dating, my friend thought they were married xD

I wasn't care about who are they when watched this stuff 10 years ago. In this year I have started watch again ( I am just learning english this way, I made the choise by accident) and after 10 years realized that Rocketshipping is the most interesting theme for me, Jessie and James - is the most interesting characters. Perhaps because of same age.

Cannot wait to see what THIS is about!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Playerking View Post
    - James/Jessie is dressed like one half of themselves and the other half the other person: Jessie/James

I don't get it. It's Alien, run for it!

This is even more suggestive ;)

jessiehot.jpg

I also found this scene rocketshippy
    etrangle.jpg
    My NEW Team Rocket website (im a co-webmistress: http://roketto-dan.e-monsite.com/
    I am french, sorry for my poor bad english... I hope that you understand a maximum of what I writes

Thumbs up Re: Rocketshipping General Discussion

Now isn't this nice!

Ohhhhh wow! That second cap is definitely rocketshippy! That first one is really strange... but you're right, it's definitely suggestive.
    Rocketshipping, R*cketshipping, Queershipping, or WrongRocketshipping. I don't care as long as those two end up together.

Just... fearhugs in X/Y, please?
    I think we've got a pretty good shot. I mean, running into a Tyrantrum? C'mon, fearhugs!
    I don't even like fruit smoothies. Give me a double-tall half-caf latte with foam any day.