Rocketshipping General Discussion - Page 123
Page 123 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 1971

Thread: Rocketshipping General Discussion

Default Re: Rocketshipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by jessierocketka View Post
    First of all, I want to start with good news - Rockets are coming back in another two-parter in April! Let's hope the writers will make up for months of their absence with some decent plot (and Rocketshipping too, please). But right now I'm just happy that they APPEAR.
    To be honest I'm not excited about it at all. It just sounds like the same crap they were up to last time.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemypoke View Post
    I've err...read about it. I actually think it was Musashi's translation of the episode differences. XD I stalk! I apologize!
    Don't apologize! I'm happy people actually still read my site. XD I wish I could update it more, but with nothing going on in BW, and school and my work here keeping me busy, I just haven't had the time.

As for Kojiro's hair color... I'd go with brown over blonde. Blonde just doesn't seem fitting for him.

★ Pokémon Proffesor ☆
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    First of all, I want to start with good news - Rockets are coming back in another two-parter in April! Let's hope the writers will make up for months of their absence with some decent plot (and Rocketshipping too, please). But right now I'm just happy that they APPEAR.
    To be honest I'm not excited about it at all. It just sounds like the same crap they were up to last time.
    True, also doubting anything different with the relationship will be happening. It's still really obvious Jessie and James like eachother, they always hold hands... But nothing official, ever, that's Pokemon.

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

You weren't excited for DP117 either so I'll take it for a good omen *runs* But kidding aside, I know this two-parter isn't going to change much probably, but still, as I said, I'm just excited about their mere appearance. Because omg, I NEED IT.

As for Kojiro's hair color... I'd go with brown over blonde. Blonde just doesn't seem fitting for him.
    Woohoo! That makes it a draw! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Mumzy View Post

True, also doubting anything different with the relationship will be happening. It's still really obvious Jessie and James like eachother, they always hold hands... But nothing official, ever, that's Pokemon.
    Well, it's pretty obvious that nothing "big" will happen until the end of their plot in BW, but I just hope for something little and cute.

And btw, it's official that Kojiro loves Musashi :3
    My sci-fi comic DREAMVERSE
    Updated weekly!

You weren't excited for DP117 either so I'll take it for a good omen *runs* But kidding aside, I know this two-parter isn't going to change much probably, but still, as I said, I'm just excited about their mere appearance. Because omg, I NEED IT.
    I don't have much time to reply buuuhuuu. Stupid schoolwork. Anyway, I feel the exact same way about this. I honestly prefer seeing the Rockets in boring episodes than not seeing them at all. I really miss them!!! I just try not to expect anything special from these new episodes so I'm not too dissapointed.

Oh, and I'm happy we're getting new fans x3! As you know, I like action in this thread lol.

The stars don't twinkle Solaria's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrostMoon View Post
    The big question is—if you had to paint James/Kojiro in a realistic way, what hair color would you choose as the most fitting one for him?
    Hello! :) I'm going to go with blonde. I don't know why but I can see that color working for him.

And it's nice to hear the Rockets will be making another appearance. I'm going to try to be optimistic about it. Anyway, I'm going back to lurking for now.
    The moon doesn't shine

Hello, everybody :D Old time Rocketshipper here. I recently got back to this wonderful fandom for some reason. I mean, I actually thought I got over those two! But no! It looks like I still love them! I missed A LOT of episodes. In fact, I kinda stopped watching Pokemon somewhere around Johto. Probably thought they'll not show anything REALLY Rocketshippy anymore, (and it also looked like the anime is NEVER gonna end) (Oh, and they didn't really show it here anymore). But I noticed talk about DP117, so I downloaded it, in Japanese of course, because I swore off the English dumbed down version a long time ago (Not to mention, that I HATE Kojiro's voice there)! and MAN was it good! I remembered how much I love those guys! And Japanese gives it a different feel. A NICE feel.
    God, I'm rambling. I don't know how to insert pictures here, so here's a link with my contribution to this fandom. Fancy Party by *Demona-Silverwing on deviantART I hope to draw more soonish :D

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Demona View Post
    Hello, everybody :D Old time Rocketshipper here. I recently got back to this wonderful fandom for some reason. I mean, I actually thought I got over those two! But no! It looks like I still love them! I missed A LOT of episodes. In fact, I kinda stopped watching Pokemon somewhere around Johto. Probably thought they'll not show anything REALLY Rocketshippy anymore, (and it also looked like the anime is NEVER gonna end) (Oh, and they didn't really show it here anymore).
    Welcome, it's very nice to have an old time Rocketshipper coming back <3 I know how you felt. Jouto was arleady bad for me, but AG was even worse. In 2008, I almost gave up on hope that something really Rocketshippy ever happens, so I was reminescensing old Kanto Rocketshipping just to not let myself to forget about Rocketshipping. But late DP Rocketshipping... It was a brand new level of Rockethipping! <3

But I noticed talk about DP117, so I downloaded it, in Japanese of course, because I swore off the English dumbed down version a long time ago [/b](Not to mention, that I HATE Kojiro's voice there)! [/b]
    Wow. You're probably the second person I've met in my almost 12 years old "career" who didn't like Kojiro's voice. And most girls don't just like it. They fangasm to it.

As a side note, for anyone interested, recently I've found a CD Drama called "Kirai" starring Miki Shin'ichiro and Megumi Hayashibara as the main couple. And why yes, they had a "moment" in here. OMFG IT SOUNDED SO RIGHT. Especially on Koji... I mean, MikiShin's side xD

They so need to do something like that as Musashi and Kojiro <3

and MAN was it good! I remembered how much I love those guys! And Japanese gives it a different feel. A NICE feel.
    IKR. I thought I would die from feels' overload. Btw, I think that Japanese is the only right language to watch any anime in.

God, I'm rambling. I don't know how to insert pictures here, so here's a link with my contribution to this fandom. Fancy Party by *Demona-Silverwing on deviantART I hope to draw more soonish :D
    Rocketshipping art is always welcome, especially if it's good ;)

On another note. Now as BW2 anime and Sakaki's appearance (FINALLY) is confirmed, what chances Rocketshipping does have in the upcoming season? It's a filler arc, so it's more likely for the writers to give the fans what they want. I want to know what kind of Rocketshipping you all expect ;D I'll reply later.
    Updated weekly!

Welcome Demona =)! I really like the drawing of the trio sleeping that you made. It's so cute!

@jessierocketka, I don't think I'm able to expect anything. I feel like I've lost all my points of reference with regards to the trio lol. So yeah, I'll just enjoy what will happen when it happens :3.

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

It's been mentioned in this thread before, but I'll put a little remainder: a year ago, Megumi Hayashibara told Pokemon's sound director Masafumi Mima that she wants him to prepare a "Team Rocket's Late Night'sRadio" for the TRio to appear in. He agreed to that idea, but nothing more was heard about it since then until now. Here's what Masafumi Mima (who's a great TR's fan himself) said a few days ago on his Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by Masafumi Mima
    The TRio - Nyasu, Musashi and Kojiro's radio programme that only adults could listen to! I think it would be fun... Why did they become cool Team Rocket? Or, something they can't talk about openly, such Team Rocket's considerations... About guests... Sakaki-sama? Sonansu? Gureguru? Alright! Even if it's just a proposal, I'll write it! But, where should I submit it?"
    Ever since I heard about the title "Team Rocket's Late Night's Radio", I had a vibe that it's going to be something aimed at adults only... but it was only a silly hope. BUT IT'S REAL. OMFG.
    I'm so eager to know more about them and I hope that they'll give us some explanations so that could end all "BW!Rockets are OOC" crap :D

And the most importantly, I hope there will be lots of Rocketshipping too! <3 Especially dirty, since it's adult only. Should I be a creeper and ask Mima about it? XDDDD

Apparently, they were silent about this matter for a year, because they didn't know what to do with Rockets back then. Now as their appearance becomes clearer in BW2, the staff can finally move with things for them. I really hope he gets to write it and it's gonna be accepted (as it looks like he has to submit it to the TV Tokyo's producer - oh shit... :/)

Anyway, this and upcoming BW2 with a new, epic plot makes me super excited. I didn't feel like this in years :>
    Updated weekly!

Registered Nosy Airliner Comrade Zhenya's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Aww, I LOVE RocketShipping!

On the subject of James' hair, I never truly believed that all the wildly colored hairdos in the anime-verse were dyed, because that just seemed like too much trouble to go through while you're also raising Pokemon. It's a fantasy world, so if the other creatures are fantastically colored, why can't the humans share the love?

I'm a Rocketshipper myself, but I must admit that I have a growing crush on James. This crush will take me nowhere because a. James doesn't exist in this plane of reality and b. if he did exist here, Jessie would exist too and would most likely whoop my butt for crushing on him. (Embarrassingly enough, my sisters have a friend named James who has a similar hairstyle, but in natural red... I intentionally avoid him for fear that I'll cause another stalking incident. Yes, I said ANOTHER. Don't ask, please. It's not a pleasant discussion, and I'm deeply ashamed of it.)

But I've written a few Rocketshippy stories under my fanfiction.net name of GaliCat... maybe I should post them in Bulbagarden as well? What do you guys think? (I'm sure you'll say yes...)

/Wow. You're probably the second person I've met in my almost 12 years old "career" who didn't like Kojiro's voice. And most girls don't just like it. They fangasm to it./

In this case when you say Kojiro's voice, do you mean the Japanese one? I LOVE it!! What I had to write was that I hate JAMES' voice. (and all other dubbed characters' too). I had a feeling you have to strain to make yourself sound like that in real life. While in Japanese, it's a normal voice - it doesn't have to be "funny" or "goofy".

Here's another picture I drew. I'm into "Innocent" Rocketshipping, not the "Wrongrocketshipping (sp?)" some of you speak of. :)
    I managed to attach the picture, although I still don't know how to post it openly here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1048-1079-1086-1073-1088-1072-1078-1077-1085-1080-1077-165.jpg  
    Last edited by Insanish Danish; 25th May 2012 at 11:30 PM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Nuvakat View Post
    I'm a Rocketshipper myself, but I must admit that I have a growing crush on James. This crush will take me nowhere because a. James doesn't exist in this plane of reality and b. if he did exist here, Jessie would exist too and would most likely whoop my butt for crushing on him.
    Heh, I'm in love with Kojiro since I was 15... Some people may think that it's contradictory when you're a Rocketshipper and you have a crush on Kojiro/Musashi at once, but I don't think so. In my case, I know that the best and the only right person for Kojiro is Musashi. I want both of them to be happy together <3 Personally I think that such love is better than egoistic love of girls who ship themselves to Kojiro and treat Musashi as a bitch who should die, because she's not only stealing "their" Kojiro away but also "mistreating" him. They don't think of Kojiro's feelings at all in this case.

But I've written a few Rocketshippy stories under my fanfiction.net name of GaliCat... maybe I should post them in Bulbagarden as well? What do you guys think? (I'm sure you'll say yes...)
    If they're good... ;D

In this case when you say Kojiro's voice, do you mean the Japanese one? I LOVE it!! What I had to write was that I hate JAMES' voice. (and all other dubbed characters' too). I had a feeling you have to strain to make yourself sound like that in real life. While in Japanese, it's a normal voice - it doesn't have to be "funny" or "goofy".
    Oh, that's ok then XD When I say 'Kojiro' I always mean the Japanese one, of course. There's no other Kojiro... There's lots of James' though :P So if you mean his dub voice, better call him James to not cause confusion.
    Personally I find Kojiro's BW voice very erotic :D Before BW, he could still pull that voice off, but only from time to time, unlike now :D
    Updated weekly!

Oh, that's ok then XD When I say 'Kojiro' I always mean the Japanese one, of course. There's no other Kojiro... There's lots of James' though :P So if you mean his dub voice, better call him James to not cause confusion.
    Yeah, my mistake. Sorry XD

Yeah, my mistake. Sorry XD
    Hey, I'm not the one who wrote that about James' Japanese voice! I haven't even HEARD James' Japanese voice!