Rocketshipping General Discussion - Page 118

Page 118 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 1968
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Rocketshipping General Discussion

All the possibilities. TanktheAvengineer's Avatar

Default Re: Rocketshipping General Discussion

I personally prefer using the english dub names, if only because I never watched the originals :P
    The person formerly known as 'TanktheAggron'

In terms of Pokemon Shipping:
    Advanceshipper here!

I've never been one for more romantic stuff. I'm more of the 'perverted guy' type of shipper. 8]
    Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

My Fanfiction - All stories about to get nuked. God I was an awful writer.

I was drawn this way. MrsBarnett's Avatar

Hey guys, long time no post.

I know folks 'round here don't take much stock in the dub, but I hung out with Eric Stuart this weekend and he gave me a little insight into how his world was a writer, actor, and director for Pokemon, which was tre cool. We also got to talking about the crazy shit fans ask him and he covered a lot of topics that the fandom often argues about. He said one of the number one questions he gets asked is about James' sexuality, to which he replies, "Who cares?! He's just flamboyant!" He also mentioned that while he's not personally a rocketshipper, they do have a baby in the manga so that should be the end of that discussion.

I know this is stuff we've argued to death, but it's nice to be validated.
    Something terribly witty.

Welcome Cacnea! I'm always happy to see new facs as well! :3 (As if I weren't one myself in here!)

Buuuuh, I'm so sad there has been so many episodes without J&J in the past few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsBarnett View Post

I know folks 'round here don't take much stock in the dub, but I hung out with Eric Stuart this weekend and he gave me a little insight into how his world was a writer, actor, and director for Pokemon, which was tre cool. We also got to talking about the crazy shit fans ask him and he covered a lot of topics that the fandom often argues about. He said one of the number one questions he gets asked is about James' sexuality, to which he replies, "Who cares?! He's just flamboyant!" He also mentioned that while he's not personally a rocketshipper, they do have a baby in the manga so that should be the end of that discussion.

Interesting! When you say this has been validated, Stuart's opinion has nothing to do with canon though... He's just a dubber, not a writer and he's probably not even in contact with them.

Blog Entries

Follow sweet insanity on Tumblr

Yay! Life does exist on this thread! I guess everyone's just busy. And it's not like there's been any exciting stuff going on in the anime right now... I really hope they get around to the Rocket Dan vs Plasma Dan episode soon, we need more big things happening. I also hope Team Rocket get some new Pokémon. I keep thinking James will catch a Maractus to be like Cacnea and I think Jessie should get maybe a Trubbish. By the way, has anyone here seen the BW Movie yet? I want to know if its any good. Any Rockety-ness?

amazing Meron's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Meron On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Cacnea View Post
    I think Jessie should get maybe a Trubbish.
    And I would completely stop watching the anime. Noooo way jose.

The Rockets don't do anything in the movie.

I wish they would go back to what they were before the Don Battle arc, now they're rather disappointing.
    Araragi-hakase and Musashi like this.

y team

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

I also hope Team Rocket get some new Pokémon. I keep thinking James will catch a Maractus to be like Cacnea and I think Jessie should get maybe a Trubbish.
    No n__n They're so much above that now. Maractus glomping Kojiro during a serious spy mission, nope.avi n____n
    Musashi likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow sweet insanity on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Meron View Post
    Oh well, nothing new there then... *sighs*

Quote Originally Posted by Highway Unicorn View Post
    No n__n They're so much above that now. Maractus glomping Kojiro during a serious spy mission, nope.avi n____n
    Yeah, I guess not! I still can't get used to them being all top secret and spy-y, probably because I've only watched a few BW eps. They seem to get so boring so quickly and the humor is terrible. Do little kids really think that Iris calling Ash a kid is funny? Its the very reason I hate Iris! And what about saying Stephan's name wrong? No one finds that funny anymore! (The scary truth is, there's a guy in my maths class called Stefan and when I said it wrong to annoy him, the others at my table laughed! What is the world coming to!?)

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by MrsBarnett View Post

Poor Eric Stuart, he doesn't know what a real flamboyance is for Japanese people xD; His opinion doesn't matter anyway, so... "Who cares? He's just ignoramous!"

He also mentioned that while he's not personally a rocketshipper, they do have a baby in the manga so that should be the end of that discussion.
    LOL.

It's been "validated" officially in DP153, when he claimed that he used to be in love with Rumika. And I think we all know he was never gay to begin with... There just was no decent proof that he was.

Yay! Life does exist on this thread! I guess everyone's just busy. And it's not like there's been any exciting stuff going on in the anime right now...
    Well, we discussed to deat all the past stuff arleady so now we're depending on new episodes... in which Rockets don't appear much. So yeah...

I also hope Team Rocket get some new Pokémon. I keep thinking James will catch a Maractus to be like Cacnea and I think Jessie should get maybe a Trubbish.
    No, they don't need new Pokemon, especially THESE Pokemon. Besides, they don't depend on Pokemon much anymore, so we don't need to make Koromori and Desumasu's screentime even smaller. I want them to have a nice screentime, because why yes, I love their Pokemon and I love Heartmaskshipping.

But, first thing of all that needs a screentime, is Musashi and Kojiro's relationship... well, hopefully sooner or later they will realize what's the most important thing for them. They seem to forget it a little in all this successful life.

Quote Originally Posted by Highway Unicorn View Post
    The only person he needs to be glomped by is Musashi! *runs*
    Wait, that arleady happened. Besides, no reason for it to happen in BW.

Quote Originally Posted by Meron View Post
    And I would completely stop watching the anime. Noooo way jose.

Have you watched the movie? I can't wait to see it!!! I thought the Rockets would have something interesting to do in it though, from seeing them at a café in the preview... Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by jessierocketka View Post
    It's been "validated" officially in DP153, when he claimed that he used to be in love with Rumika. And I think we all know he was never gay to begin with... There just was no decent proof that he was.
    You can't imagine how happy I was when I first saw that episode! Pha to all antishippers (and others), James is not gay!!! :D None of your arguments can beat ours now >:D!

But, first thing of all that needs a screentime, is Musashi and Kojiro's relationship... well, hopefully sooner or later they will realize what's the most important thing for them. They seem to forget it a little in all this successful life.
    Indeed...

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

I have a nice piece of news for you ^__^ The whole thing is from June, so it's kind of old news (I read about it just yesterday), and since there has been no later news about it until today, I'm wondering if it's really going to be realized. But even if it won't work out, I'm still very happy about it.

Let's start from the tweet on Pokemon director of audiography's Twitter:

Speaking of Hayashibara-san... She’s thinking "I'd like to create a Team Rocket CD... No, I want to do Team Rocket's Late Night's Radio... Team Rocket's to the very end! It would be petty, but it would be Team Rocket's Night Radio that has love. Something that could make sou smile a little, and something that would warm up your heart a litte bit. That would be such a radio.
    And here's more talk from Megumi Hayashibara herself.
    We're inexperienced to do the radio as Team Rocket's Trio! Aren't we? I remember only the time, when Miki-san was invited to some person's radio program as Kojiro.

Well, I was satisfied that at least I had let the staff know that I wanted to do such a project, but then, that tweet appeared.
    "Reaction about Team Rocket's radio is so wonderful... Yeah, now I want to do this even more. Let's work over corner for the project's ideas, keeping each character important. Old-fashioned people are so great... I'm saying so, but only this comes to mind!"
    First of all, I feel EXTREMELY glad, because I was worried about how Megumi and MikiShin feel about their roles as Rockets in BW, especially after reading interview with Inuko, where she was saying how boring it is to voice Nyasu lately.
    So they still have passion for their job! Especially Megumi, she always sounded as if she cared the most about Rockets out of the trio. Just this news itself is heartwarming <3 I hope it will work out in the end someday. After all, they got an experience in "Mumumu youchien" (they didn't voice as Rockets though, they were just themselves)

And... doesn't this radio sound Rocketshippy? :D Musashi and Kojiro getting some nice talk late at night... dawwww <3

But, it sounds a little weird to have BW Rockets appearing in a thing like that... I guess Megumi is missing their heartwarming conversations too... Btw, I wonder, what the director meant about calling fans (at least I assume it was about fans) old-fashioned... Well, maybe they haven't done this project so far, because they're waiting for a right time? I mean, it's weird to announce something on the internet and raise fans hopes up just to make them dream :P The staff approved it and the fans' reaction was great, so... Well, I'm certainly looking forward to it <3

Geez, I love these seiyuus more and more, why they're so awesome <3 Go seiyuus! :D
    Last edited by Jeshi; 23rd November 2011 at 06:30 PM.

The stars don't twinkle Solaria's Avatar

And... doesn't this radio sound Rocketshippy? :D Musashi and Kojiro getting some nice talk late at night... dawwww <3

But, it sounds a little weird to have BW Rockets appearing in a thing like that... I guess Megumi is missing their heartwarming conversations too... Btw, I wonder, what the director meant about calling fans (at least I assume it was about fans) old-fashioned... Well, maybe they haven't done this project so far, because they're waiting for a right time? I mean, it's weird to announce something on the internet and raise fans hopes up just to make them dream :P The staff approved it and the fans' reaction was great, so... Well, I'm certainly looking forward to it <3

Geez, I love these seiyuus more and more, why they're so awesome <3 Go seiyuus! :D
    Holy crap! I am so excited about this. :D Thanks for sharing! I can't wait
    The moon doesn't shine

I have a nice piece of news for you ^__^ The whole thing is from June, so it's kind of old news (I read about it just yesterday), and since there has been no later news about it until today, I'm wondering if it's really going to be realized. But even if it won't work out, I'm still very happy about it.

Let's start from the tweet on Pokemon director of audiography's Twitter:

And here's more talk from Megumi Hayashibara herself.

First of all, I feel EXTREMELY glad, because I was worried about how Megumi and MikiShin feel about their roles as Rockets in BW, especially after reading interview with Inuko, where she was saying how boring it is to voice Nyasu lately.
    So they still have passion for their job! Especially Megumi, she always sounded as if she cared the most about Rockets out of the trio. Just this news itself is heartwarming <3 I hope it will work out in the end someday. After all, they got an experience in "Mumumu youchien" (they didn't voice as Rockets though, they were just themselves)

I hope someone will be motivated enough to sub this radio... Otherwise there's no point for most of us to listen to it >_<"! I sure hope it gets shippy though.

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Zayin View Post
    I hope someone will be motivated enough to sub this radio... Otherwise there's no point for most of us to listen to it >_<"! I sure hope it gets shippy though.
    Well, I'd be definitely motivated :P Motivation isn't a problem, it's the skills that may be a problem. I was unable to understand most of "Mumumu youchien", but hopefully they will speak clearly, instead of murmuring things to themselves (MikiShin was the worst!). As long as they sound as good as in the anime, it should be ok for me to translate.

Well, I'd be definitely motivated :P Motivation isn't a problem, it's the skills that may be a problem. I was unable to understand most of "Mumumu youchien", but hopefully they will speak clearly, instead of murmuring things to themselves (MikiShin was the worst!). As long as they sound as good as in the anime, it should be ok for me to translate.
    Motivation to learn Japanese perfectly for the sole purpose of translating this radio of course!!! :P Heh, but understanding 50% of the show and subbing it would be already awesome!

Blog Entries

(This may not be the best place to post these pictures, but I want to share these animation masterpieces and even though the best place to do is Epic Team Rocket's Mottos' Pics it is kind of dead and I would have to edit my last post and thus nobody would see it. I hope there is no problem in posting them here. It is not totally unrelated to Rocketshipping!)
    Please "like" this page to help Portugal! We want to have Pokémon in HD! Please "like" this.

Also, sign this petition (you can sign by writing your Name and E-mail address on the "bolded" blanks and then clicking in "Assinar Petição")