Rocketshipping General Discussion - Page 117
Page 117 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 1971

Thread: Rocketshipping General Discussion

Default Re: Rocketshipping General Discussion

I'm greatly enjoying it, but there isn't much to say. Tomorrow's episodes should be interesting, but since Nyasu is joining back up and the Rockets aren't appearing for another few episodes, there still isn't much to say. XD

Still a million times better than DP though. Better to have nothing to say than the anti-shippy crap we had to put up with.

The stars don't twinkle Solaria's Avatar

I can't really say much about the alone time since they hardly show up. It would be nice if we got to see Musashi and Kojiro for more than five seconds ever few episodes. And if Nyasu is joining up again, I'll be happy!
    The moon doesn't shine

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    I'm greatly enjoying it, but there isn't much to say. Tomorrow's episodes should be interesting, but since Nyasu is joining back up and the Rockets aren't appearing for another few episodes, there still isn't much to say. XD
    And to think that Takegami was writing one of these episodes. I wish he could deliver and I was disappointed to find that he missed such a chance. But I guess he wasn't allowed to deliver. At least not yet. Everything has its order, it looks like. I can see him not being able to wait until he writes something Rocketshippy. After all, he smuggled this awesome Heartmaskshipping scene in BW026. I wanna see such scene in Rocketshipping edition (but even more epic and dramatic of course!) :D

Still a million times better than first half ofDP though. Better to have nothing to say than the anti-shippy crap we had to put up with.
    Fixed for you ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Solaria View Post
    I can't really say much about the alone time since they hardly show up. It would be nice if we got to see Musashi and Kojiro for more than five seconds ever few episodes.
    Yeah, it's giving me hard times sometimes, but again, I think that we must wait until SOMETHING happens. This arc with Nyasu made me think that we may get similar arc with Musashi and another one with Kojiro. And make them Rocketshippy, please :D

Btw, I wrote a fanletter to MikiShin and I told him my feelings about Rocketshipping xD; I wish I could learn his and Megumi's feelings too. Since Inuko spoke her mind about Nyasu being with twerps, then I guess they would be allowed to speak about Rocketshipping as well. I know he won't reply anyway, but I'm just speculating "what ifs" here.
    My sci-fi comic DREAMVERSE
    Updated weekly!

Quote Originally Posted by Solaria View Post
    I can't really say much about the alone time since they hardly show up. It would be nice if we got to see Musashi and Kojiro for more than five seconds ever few episodes. And if Nyasu is joining up again, I'll be happy!
    Agreed. J&J's relationship is super boring as it is now imo. They're working and nothing more. Good thing our friend Meowth joined them back though! ^_^

As I was watching the two episodes I was wondering: rrrrr I wonder what happened between J&J behind the scenes during Meowth's absence. Heh, nothing of course! >_< They'd rather watch TV.

Quote Originally Posted by jessierocketka View Post
    Btw, I wrote a fanletter to MikiShin and I told him my feelings about Rocketshipping xD; I wish I could learn his and Megumi's feelings too. Since Inuko spoke her mind about Nyasu being with twerps, then I guess they would be allowed to speak about Rocketshipping as well. I know he won't reply anyway, but I'm just speculating "what ifs" here.
    Lol! That's both funny and awesome! I really hope you get a reply. Why not write to Megumi as well? :D Oh, I wish I could write in Japanese.

All the possibilities. TanktheAvengineer's Avatar

Although I normally browse the Advanceshipping part of these forums, I must admit - I don't know how the hell this isn't canon already. To deal with all the crap they put eachother through and not like each other significantly is nigh-impossible. That's all my thoughts, really.
    The person formerly known as 'TanktheAggron'

In terms of Pokemon Shipping:
    Advanceshipper here!

I've never been one for more romantic stuff. I'm more of the 'perverted guy' type of shipper. 8]
    Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

My Fanfiction - All stories about to get nuked. God I was an awful writer.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

You guys do know that Team Rocket will end like this:

When the show's over(every show has to end eventually), right?

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post

Not necessarily because the anime isn't directly related to this manga. I hope Jessie won't end up pregnant at the end of the anime, because it doesn't fit with her and James' characters :P.

Blog Entries

Follow sweet insanity on Tumblr

Hello fellow RocketShippers! I'm Cacnea, an avid RocketShipper and James fan-girl! I got into Pokémon early this year and I was a RocketShipper since the start! I started with the first episode of Battle Dimension and now I've seen up to most of series 5 and assorted episodes from other series. My favourite episode is either Holy Matrimony, Training Daze or Noodles Roamin' Off. I'm learning Japanese very slowly and I've seen quite a lot of episodes in Japanese with subs too. I've lurked this and the old thread for a while until I finally decided to join! Hooray for me!

Welcome! Nice to see someone who also joined when DP was going on. Very glad you joined!

My favorite episode is definitely DP117. Though speaking of Guardie and Kojiro, Pokemon Smash is airing it next week! Hope everyone can watch.

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Zayin View Post
    Agreed. J&J's relationship is super boring as it is now imo. They're working and nothing more. Good thing our friend Meowth joined them back though! ^_^
    I was disappointed with Nyasu's arc, tbh. I mean, it was good in means of his character development, but I hoped that Musashi and Kojiro would get something too. But as long as everything turned out to be just a scam, I guess there was no chance to get some deeper thoughts from them. Anyway, I hope that Musashi and Kojiro will get their own arcs in the future. I'm getting a little tired of the stagnation their relationship is in. It's not boring, I don't think it's the right word for me... it's just lacking something. And no, it's not about lack of Rocketshipping. I don't agree with people who keep saying that they're no longer friends to each other, just partners in crime, just because they act serious. They're serious, because they're pursuing their shared dream... and that's nice, really nice, but...

This is where the problem lies. Before BW, Rockets have been trying to get to the top of Team Rocket and get the boss' appreciation. But even if they had a dream like that, the most important thing for them was to stay together, no matter what. Their friendship seemed to be the most important thing, even more than Team Rocket. Sometimes some scenes made me wondering, if they're using TR just as the mean to keep them together. Their relationship might be toxic at times, but they still stayed together as they couldn't live without each other and as the time passed by, they learned how to live together in harmony and put emphasis on their individuality without invading freedom of another. Without this, they wouldn't get where they are now.

But now, my anxiety is, what's the most important thing for them now? Things definitely got changed since the end of DP and I wish we could get a proof providing that they didn't forget what's really important, being this busy now. I'd want to see some Hoso-like situation, where one for them gets in the danger and another has to choose between partner's safety and success of the mission. This would make things more exciting too.

As I was watching the two episodes I was wondering: rrrrr I wonder what happened between J&J behind the scenes during Meowth's absence. Heh, nothing of course! >_< They'd rather watch TV.
    They don't even have time to watch TV...

Lol! That's both funny and awesome! I really hope you get a reply. Why not write to Megumi as well? :D Oh, I wish I could write in Japanese.
    Because I'm MikiShin's fangirl xD; I was in 81 Produce's office and I had a funny adventure there... but that's OT XD

Quote Originally Posted by TanktheAggron View Post
    Although I normally browse the Advanceshipping part of these forums, I must admit - I don't know how the hell this isn't canon already. To deal with all the crap they put eachother through and not like each other significantly is nigh-impossible. That's all my thoughts, really.
    I'm glad that you think so as an outsider :)

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post

There's very dim chance of this happening, really xD; Maybe Musashi and Kojiro could settle down somewhere after leaving Team Rocket, but I doubt they'd get as far as showing Musashi pregnant xD;

I'm still a fan of them dying together at the end (damn you, DP117...). But I'm fine with every ending as long as it's Rocketshippy and doesn't involve them getting arrested, because that'd be just lame =.= The worst thing to do to them is to get them separated... :< Too cruel T.T

Quote Originally Posted by Cacnea View Post
    Hello fellow RocketShippers! I'm Cacnea, an avid RocketShipper and James fan-girl! I got into Pokémon early this year and I was a RocketShipper since the start! I started with the first episode of Battle Dimension and now I've seen up to most of series 5 and assorted episodes from other series. My favourite episode is either Holy Matrimony, Training Daze or Noodles Roamin' Off. I'm learning Japanese very slowly and I've seen quite a lot of episodes in Japanese with subs too. I've lurked this and the old thread for a while until I finally decided to join! Hooray for me!
    Hello, Cacnea! ^.^ I'm happy to see a new person here, especially if you're Kojiro's fan as me! :D For some reason, there's not many Rocketshippers who are also Kojiro's fans, so I'm double happy ;) I hope you'll enjoy your time spent here!
    Updated weekly!

Quote Originally Posted by jessierocketka View Post
    This is where the problem lies. Before BW, Rockets have been trying to get to the top of Team Rocket and get the boss' appreciation. But even if they had a dream like that, the most important thing for them was to stay together, no matter what. Their friendship seemed to be the most important thing, even more than Team Rocket. Sometimes some scenes made me wondering, if they're using TR just as the mean to keep them together. Their relationship might be toxic at times, but they still stayed together as they couldn't live without each other and as the time passed by, they learned how to live together in harmony and put emphasis on their individuality without invading freedom of another. Without this, they wouldn't get where they are now.
    I have to disagree with this. Even in DP their job always seemed to come first. I never got the feeling they cared about each other more. Even in DP117 this was evident. I think BW just reflects this better since they kinda sorta achieved their dream.

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    I have to disagree with this. Even in DP their job always seemed to come first. I never got the feeling they cared about each other more. Even in DP117 this was evident. I think BW just reflects this better since they kinda sorta achieved their dream.
    Of course, it came first when it needed to come first. And about DP117... Kojiro wanted to catch that Metagross to impress their boss so Musashi and Nyasu would come back, right. But, do you notice what I mean? It was like if he used being in Team Rocket and achieving successes as a tool to keep them all together. If he cared for his job more, he would just go and try to catch Metagross without having any second thoughts about this. Or rather no, I just think that in other circumenstances, DP Kojiro wouldn't dare to go on a mission alone. I think he was still too much of a coward then... unlike late DP Kojiro, he had some guts, I guess xD Btw, if job was so important to them, Musashi wouldn't even think of her career as Coordinator, and Nyasu wouldn't ditch everyone else on the first occassion he gets xD; Unlike Kojiro who pretty much didn't have any other goals than TR, especially if he treats TR like his runaway place. They showed on many occassions how they're more important for each other than other things. In the Hoso, Musashi didn't care that they're going to fail the test, she wanted more than anything to save Kojiro. In DP117, she didn't mind to die with him. Even in kinda forgotten "Guardie to Kojiro", Musashi was happy to just see Kojiro again and didn't care about his inheritance.

So how anything is more important for them than each other? Their job, money, their life?
    Updated weekly!

Yeah, we all know how Takegami feels about it. But the overall feeling I get is that they outwardly care more about their job more, but deep inside they care about each other more. It's just that it's a subconscious feeling they have that they haven't fully realized yet.

Once they realize it they'll have no place in the show anymore, so they'll just continue to put work first until the end of their run. (Which should be BW.)

Blog Entries

Follow sweet insanity on Tumblr

Thanks! Would it be more convenient if I used the Japanese names? I know most of the major ones

You don't have to use them, but most people in this thread only use the original names. The dub wasn't exactly kind to them before BW.