Page 105 of 132 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1968
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Rocketshipping General Discussion

Blog Entries

Default Re: Rocketshipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Zayin View Post
    That was my entry:
    Daww! So cute! If I had an account over there I would.

Oh my, we're arguing about James being gay or not out there, it's quite funny.
    And that is why I usually just stay here. -_- He's bishounen just like Shuu and Dent are. Though with BW I'm surprised anyone still debates Kojiro's sexuality. O_o

On another note, the Rockets wont be in this or next week's episodes, so we'll just have to amuse ourselves for awhile.

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Thanks ^_^. Yeah, I did that for the Pokécommunity Easter constest. We had to draw a shippy picture. There's no winner yet, go vote haha :P.

That was my entry:

Oh my, we're arguing about James being gay or not out there, it's quite funny.
    Welcome to the thread Zayin!! I love that drawing! It is so cute :D

They are so cute when they blush lol.

And argh, the argument about Kojiro being gay is old. I'm glad no one really brings it up on these forums.

In that case that's great! I just discovered Pokemopolis 2 days ago and what they say about James's sexuality doesn't make any sense. I could destroy any of their arguments =,=. Plus, the way they present it is just awful.

How do you know there won't be any Jessie and James in the next two episodes? Anyhow that would make me sad, as I watch the show in order to see them... Oh well, glad I've found this place!

[Edit](Lol the previous post has been removed, now it looks like I'm talking to myself XD)
    Eeeek no! I'm being followed, hahaha!

Well, have you seen "The Treasure Is All Mine"? In this episode, James declares his first love was Jessiebelle - a girl! Honestly, any normal man would run away from such a dominatrix after getting to know her. In addition, crossdressing doesn't imply being gay. I won't rewrite all my arguments again, it's too late and I need some rest. Good nighty! =P

Blog Entries

Just ignore him Zayin. It was just some troll who's post I deleted anyway.

How do you know there won't be any Jessie and James in the next two episodes? Anyhow that would make me sad, as I watch the show in order to see them... Oh well, glad I've found this place!
    Their characters aren't listed in the cast list. While it sucks Takegami isn't writing them again, I don't mind that they take breaks every now and then. Keeps them more interesting IMO.

We're all glad you found this place too! There are other active Rocketshippers around, it's just that it's that time of year where they're busy with real life stuff. Things should pick up more soon.

I'm going to University so I'm done already :P. I'm working though.

Where do you get these character lists? Bulbapedia? Or do you understand Japanese? I'm curious! :3

Blog Entries

Where do you get these character lists? Bulbapedia? Or do you understand Japanese? I'm curious! :3
    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/21304_201105191900.html

I check the weekly episode page. And yes, I do know a little Japanese.

So, what's your favorite Rocketshippy episode? We all love DP117 the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post

I check the weekly episode page. And yes, I do know a little Japanese.

So, what's your favorite Rocketshippy episode? We all love DP117 the most.
    Thanks for sharing! My Japanese is very limited, but google translate should do the job hehe. I just watched the episode and you were right, no Team Rocket. I'm always disappointed when that happens; I miss J&J a lot in BW.

Wow at google translate lol:
    Meanwhile, we have to play their way back to wait for their Pokemon Ash Iris, the grass was Hison "Pokemon"Mushroom in the Zuruggu Tamagetake] [Headbutt! Then everyone Tamagetake raging toward the saw [a] spray poison, and we had been attacked by poison Pokemon got it! Not in a crisis situation to Pokemon Center near Mijumaru rely only .... How on earth would! ?
    It took me a while to find the character list xD. How do you get to the next and previous episodes? I wish I were able to pursue my Japanese, but I always give up.

There are three episodes I can think of. I really enjoyed DP117 as well and also the Metagross episode (I rarely remember the numbers nor the titles). I didn't find these two episodes very shippy though (I'm quite difficult when it comes to real shippy moments). I found that Jessie and James were leaving each other too easily. Actually, I can only think of one really shippy episode, which is Training Daze because of THE scene.
    Last edited by Zayin; 12th May 2011 at 10:08 PM.

Blog Entries

How do you get to the next and previous episodes? I wish I were able to pursue my Japanese, but I always give up.
    I'm actually writing up a guide on that, but the tl;dr version...

You see the 201105191900.html at the end of the url? That's the date and time. Just change the 0519 into whatever the date for the episode is and leave the rest of the same. For example

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/21304_201105121900.html

is this week's episode. You can see it's the same except I changed the 19 to 12 near the end.

There are three episodes I can think of. I really enjoyed DP117 as well and also the Metagross episode (I rarely remember the numbers nor the titles).
    The Metagross one is what I'm referring to.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/DP117

Just so we're on the same page.

I didn't find these two episodes very shippy though (I'm quite difficult when it comes to real shippy moments). I found that Jessie and James were leaving each other too easily.
    Yeah, that part was stupid. Have you seen the episode in Japanese? The dub kinda fucked it up.

As for why I think it's shippy... well, it's easier if I just post a link:

http://www.freewebs.com/rocketshipper/dp117.htm

Specifically, the fragile bond and meeting each other in the next life lines. I even wrote an essay on it if you're bored enough to read it:

http://majorika.livejournal.com/5736.html

Actually, I can only think of one really shippy episode, which is Training Daze because of THE scene.

You certainly can't go wrong there!

I'm actually writing up a guide on that, but the tl;dr version...

You see the 201105191900.html at the end of the url? That's the date and time. Just change the 0519 into whatever the date for the episode is and leave the rest of the same. For example

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/21304_201105121900.html

is this week's episode. You can see it's the same except I changed the 19 to 12 near the end.

The Metagross one is what I'm referring to.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/DP117

Just so we're on the same page.

Yeah, that part was stupid. Have you seen the episode in Japanese? The dub kinda fucked it up.

As for why I think it's shippy... well, it's easier if I just post a link:

http://www.freewebs.com/rocketshipper/dp117.htm
    Alright thanks again ^^. Haha I got confused with the episode numbers, told you! XD I had stopped watching Pokemon for a few years and recently decided to catch up on them. I watched loads in a row, so I mix them up a little. Dressed for Jess Success was pretty good too.

I knooooow how the dub screws up everything >_<. I still can't believe 4Kids changed Jessie's adoptive mom (or whoever she is) for her actual mom in Snow Way Out.
    My only reference is the dogasu page on episode comparisons.
    Specifically, the fragile bond and meeting each other in the next life lines. I even wrote an essay on it if you're bored enough to read it:
    I don't know how to interpret that sentence. Fragile bond could mean the exact opposite as well :(. I'm curious, I might read your essay, but that won't be out of boredom!

You certainly can't go wrong there!
    Something is bothering me about that pic: Jessie is blushing, but James isn't. Have you already discussed it? Of course I could come up with loads of explanations, but I wonder why the producers didn't make him blush too.

[Edit] I just went through your essay. I'm happy to read someone shares the same opinion as mine (see below). I'm not the kind of rocketshipper to say "Yes, yes they are definitely in love! Look, they hug all the time!" We still lack of a lot of information to conlcude anything about the kind of love these two share.

They clearly have a bond that is deeper than just simple fearhugs. They clearly love each other as friends, but is there something more? I’m not really sure. Both of them are still so guarded with their feelings that’s it’s hard to tell just how deep their bond is. Like I said earlier, it’s one of those unsaid bonds where they don’t really need to say anything to each other because they know how close they are.

I think the bigger question should be, do they want something more. If things are great as they are now, why change? Unless they’re confronted with some situation where they really have to think long and hard about how they feel toward each other, I can’t see anything changing. And there’s no reason why things need to change at this point. I know Rocketshippers have been waiting nearly 12 years, but take it from someone who has shipped a lot of couples. Things may be frustrating now, but things will never be quite as exciting when Rocketshipping becomes canon. We’ll just have to wait the show out, no matter how long it stays on the air.
    Last edited by Zayin; 13th May 2011 at 11:14 AM.

Blog Entries

Fragile bond could mean the exact opposite as well :(.
    jessierocketka should be back tomorrow, and she can explain in great detail the meaning behind all of this.

Something is bothering me about that pic: Jessie is blushing, but James isn't. Have you already discussed it? Of course I could come up with loads of explanations, but I wonder why the producers didn't make him blush too.
    Yes we have. The best theory we came up with (IIRC) was that Kojiro was too innocent to fully get what was going on.

Personally, I'm not really bothered by that or put much stock in the episode anymore. Musashi and (especially) Kojiro have grown up and changed so much that how they acted here really doesn't matter anymore IMO.

[Edit] I just went through your essay.
    I'm glad you liked it. I wrote it right after the episode and haven't read it in over a year. ^^; Glad it still seems to hold up.

I'm happy to read someone shares the same opinion as mine (see below). I'm not the kind of rocketshipper to say "Yes, yes they are definitely in love! Look, they hug all the time!" We still lack of a lot of information to conlcude anything about the kind of love these two share.
    I could tell you were that kind of shipper. IMO, better to have a shipper picky about hints than one who thinks everything is one. XD

But yes, those two do seem to have a complicated friendship. DP really changed things a lot (I seriously need to write an essay on that this summer) so now in BW they just seem to have implicit trust in each other. Hopefully we'll get character focus episodes on them soon.

jessierocketka should be back tomorrow, and she can explain in great detail the meaning behind all of this.

Yes we have. The best theory we came up with (IIRC) was that Kojiro was too innocent to fully get what was going on.

Personally, I'm not really bothered by that or put much stock in the episode anymore. Musashi and (especially) Kojiro have grown up and changed so much that how they acted here really doesn't matter anymore IMO.

I'm glad you liked it. I wrote it right after the episode and haven't read it in over a year. ^^; Glad it still seems to hold up.

I could tell you were that kind of shipper. IMO, better to have a shipper picky about hints than one who thinks everything is one. XD

But yes, those two do seem to have a complicated friendship. DP really changed things a lot (I seriously need to write an essay on that this summer) so now in BW they just seem to have implicit trust in each other. Hopefully we'll get character focus episodes on them soon.
    I still can't wait to see the two episodes that got banned after the earthquake. They'll probably air in quite a while, I heard the nuclear reactors still had problems this morning :(...

No offence, but I wonder how jessierocketka could solve the mystery unless she's a member of the production staff :P. It's not that hard to create theories, but proving them is another story hehe.

Anyway good nighty it's way too late here XD. I just had to rewatch the noodle episode.

Blog Entries

No offence, but I wonder how jessierocketka could solve the mystery unless she's a member of the production staff :P. It's not that hard to create theories, but proving them is another story hehe.
    I just mean she knows the language and understands Japanese culture a hell of a lot more than just about anyone I know, so has some good insights into the meanings their lines and actions.

I just mean she knows the language and understands Japanese culture a hell of a lot more than just about anyone I know, so has some good insights into the meanings their lines and actions.
    I see! Darn I'm jealous, I wish I could speak Japanese so bad. And travel to Japan too, but none of my friends is motivated enough to go!

By the way, have you seen the Pokemon Pals episodes on youtube? I like them so much, they're so funny. Jessie and James are a bunch of punk/emo drunkards, but they're married lmao.
    Last edited by Zayin; 13th May 2011 at 12:07 PM.

Blog Entries

By the way, have you seen the Pokemon Pals episodes on youtube? I like them so much, they're so funny. Jessie and James are a bunch of punk/emo drunkards, but they're married lmao.
    I've never heard of this before. Is this one of those parody fan dub things?