Rocketshipping General Discussion - Page 103

Page 103 of 132 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1968
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Rocketshipping General Discussion

Blog Entries

Default Re: Rocketshipping General Discussion

I must admit that I miss the days in which Team Rocket was "perfect" not just during the motto. They are extremely well animated during the Team Rocket's motto, but outside of it, when they are not wearing those black coats, they are so ugly! Their eyes don't seem right and they seem chubbier that they should be! And look at that cap of James holding the PokéBall of his new Pokémon - it looks like he is wearing a wig! The animation of Best Wishes has been great in terms of the motto and Ash, Iris and Cilan, but in terms of Team Rocket (outside the motto!) the animation has been really bad!

Rocketshipper since 1999 AnnaSartin's Avatar

I KNEW it! I just KNEW they would start reverting around the time Kojiro got his first Pokemon. The majority of his Pokemon were comic relief which is why he's been without for so long. What I didn't expect was for them to go back to their old uniforms. That one really surprised me.

Blog Entries

We really have no idea if they're reverting or if Desmas is comic relief. (Doesn't look like it to me thankfully.) And unfortunately we wont even know until next month.

In the meantime, I'm gonna enjoy that rose motto. It just gets more and more awesome the more I watch it. It was made before the BW001 even aired, so I wonder what the original intention was with it since it had the black Rockets originally.

I was drawn this way. MrsBarnett's Avatar

I don't know if our "old" Rockets are here to stay or if they'll go back to their BW ways, but we all knew they were the same people on the inside despite their new fearless facade. And even if this is only temporary, I don't blame them; if I were in their shoes, I would be peeing myself with excitement. As for Desmas, I don't recall Kojiro had to battle for any of his Pokemon in recent memory (it's his animal magnetism, ahaha!) and the writers are just continuing the trend. It may sound simple, but sometimes simple works.
    Something terribly witty.

Rocketshipper since 1999 AnnaSartin's Avatar

I think it would be awesome if they rotated between "black" mode and "white" mode depending on the seriousness of their assignments. Then we could enjoy both sides of their personalities. Have our cake and eat it, too!

I honestly think that Team Rocket has always been comic relief, and when they made them more serious it was out of place. I mean, look at the original seasons and tell me that their sole purpose in the anime wasn't for comic relief. You can't do it.
    MJ Robotics, Inc. - Best Tech Support in Kanto

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaSartin View Post
    I think it would be awesome if they rotated between "black" mode and "white" mode depending on the seriousness of their assignments. Then we could enjoy both sides of their personalities. Have our cake and eat it, too!
    I've been thinking the exact same thing. But like I said before, it's hard to say just how they'll act while in the white uniforms. I don't think they'll be as goofy as some people think.

Quote Originally Posted by LuitentantDan View Post
    I honestly think that Team Rocket has always been comic relief, and when they made them more serious it was out of place. I mean, look at the original seasons and tell me that their sole purpose in the anime wasn't for comic relief. You can't do it.
    We all know that was their purpose until BW. No one is debating that.

But there's already a thread in the anime section for this. We should really get back to Rocketshipping.

Rocketshipper/shinyhunter Quilava82's Avatar

yeah I wish that team rocket wasn't so serious now-a-days too, but i have to admit they look better in their black outfits than they did in their white ones.I also wish there are more hints, but like i said before they are serious about every thing.
    ~A hero by day saving the world from evil organizations, by night a secret agent Team Rocket member~

Oh god can't see any of these pictures! I have no idea whats going on! :O :(

Blog Entries

Sorry about that. My bandwidth went over the limit and it wont reset until the 11th.

But, you're really not missing much. The rose motto is really the only thing going on, and who knows when we'll see the Rockets next.

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Rockets were in the episode today! They were quite silly, but in no means stupid kind of silly. Really fun episode :) I was expecting at least one or two fearhugs because of all of the scary ghost Pokemon XD

And Kojiro was a creeper and was staring at Musashi's chest in one scene

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by CarlyRocketto View Post
    Rockets were in the episode today! They were quite silly, but in no means stupid kind of silly.
    Yeah, and they still had serious traits. No more derpiness :D BW ftw :3

I was expecting at least one or two fearhugs because of all of the scary ghost Pokemon XD
    I guess we should wait for hug at more apropriate time... And also, I can see Oohashi shouting: ROCKETSHIPPING? IN MY EPISODE? XD

Of course, Oohashi grew on me and I like his episodes now, but I still don't believe he'd write Rocketshipping like this in his episodes. But interactions between Musashi and Kojiro are all nice :)

And Kojiro was a creeper and was staring at Musashi's chest in one scene

Aww, I thought this looked cute ^^. They way Kojiro looks at Musashi... I know he was in pain too, but he is obviously worried about her! D'aaaaaaw <3

Blog Entries

Yes! It was so nice to see we were right about them not being total goofs and blasting off again.

Oohashi delivered yet another great episode. Plenty of Musashi and Kojiro alone time with things like the above added in.

Long story short, they were in a mansion spying on the twerps, but all the energy was being drained from them gradually thanks to the candle Pokemon.

Just a little closer...

But after working with the twerps they were able to defeat the Pokemon and get back to normal.

I honestly thought they'd hug for a second. But like Jeska said, not in an Oohashi episode. Though like her i really enjoyed the character interaction between them. Especially that scene in the first cap where it was just the two of them talking to Seger and then freaking out.

And I know it was just for a brief moment, but it sure was nice to see Musashi and Kojiro fighting side by side again. Hope we get more of that soon.

Advance Shipper Forever! Sarah177k's Avatar

jessie nd james rule!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah177k View Post
    jessie nd james rule!
    You bet they do! Welcome!

The latest episode got me thinking about something regarding Musashi we commented on back in BW025 (when Kojiro got Desumasu). She wasn't angry or upset at all that Kojiro stopped her from battling it and caught it instead. And then in the latest episode Musashi didn't freak out at all about her looks. It feels like she's really grown up, which is something I don't think we've discussed before. But that's probably because none of thought she ever would.

We were all very happy how Kojiro changed in DP, but now it feels like we're finally seeing Musashi grow up as well (not that she didn't in DP, but this feels like a bigger change to me). Much like we thought it was a good sign that Kojiro was acting more assertive because Musashi likes that type of man, I think it's just as important that Musashi's mood is more under control because that definitely appeals to Kojiro.

Unlike the reason's for Kojiro changing in DP, I don't think Musashi's is quite as clear, probably in part to the missing three episodes. (I have a feeling the Rockets were in BW026 and we may have missed some important plot points, not to mention the two Plasma episodes). But right now I'm going to attribute it to the promotion. Being handed more power and responsibly gets you wanting to act more mature to show you deserve it. (That's my opinion at least.)

Hopefully this week's episode will keep showing this off. It's really hard to theorize what'll happen in the future with the Rockets this series, but like Musashi said in the Zoroark movie, it certainly is exciting not knowing. Now let's cross our fingers that the Rockets are in Junki's next episode!